Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy (55783 Views)

Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video / Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido / ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by LadyTara(f): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
SaLongs1:
It is mostly shared by women who brainwash children from infancy and by adulthood it is fully formed in the psyche. If you care to check you find out that women gravitate towards so called men of God, Mallams, spiritualists etc than their male counterparts.
If you want to educate a country,educate a woman,isn't that what they say?. Even with my view,I know a lot of men who have cut communication with me. I guess the men like the status quo as well.

1 Like

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by SaLongs1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
LadyTara:
If you want to educate a country,educate a woman,isn't that what they say?. Even with my view,I know a lot of men who have cut communication with me. I guess the men like the status quo as well.
Very true but as you know mothers instill beliefs in their gullible kids as well and when they grow it becomes the reality for them. Most men who like the status quo tend to make a living from it.
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by 3seriez(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
4ward4:

Sounding like a fool, the very fact others sees and honor/value them as human is the major reason why they are still breathing. The entire world will be go blind if all religion won't tolerate and leave Judgement for God, who owns the forever burning flame...

See this Olodo. You provoke others who hold something dear and you're reasoning like a baboon. If You think some people rather wait for God to take
Judgement on matters because you chief judge & jury thinks so then you must be really foolish in this 2023. Hindus, Buddhist , even the Amish show their true colours when you mess with their faith. Because it's Muslims you now show you're bias.
If you think you are sane and everyone should reason with your take , others are not. GTFO.

1 Like

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by 3seriez(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
Puss360:

As long as the intentions of the video is not to mock Islam then the practitioners should go one side abeg....

Yeah. Ofcourse we all know that is not the intention. But perception and people read things differently.
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by 3seriez(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
if you can't tolerate why not go and jam train in Abuja Kaduna rail line?
Fake religion!
Killing people in the name of Boko Haram and bandits is not a problem but singing an ordinary song is your problem.
Religion of terrorists.

Cry more... grin. embarassed. cry.
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Tumbuleke: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
damble:
The likes of daddy freeze should just try 1/3 (one third) of the rubbish they say to pastors to imams and see if they won't be dealt with.

The cow know say these people go suck him blood…that’s why he choose easy fight.

People wey dey suck blood in the name of religion

2 Likes

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by LadyTara(f): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
SaLongs1:
Very true but as you know mothers instill beliefs in their gullible kids as well and when they grow it becomes the reality for them. Most men who like the status quo tend to make a living from it.
nah,men have fought wars ,if they wanted to stop religious brain washing of their kids ,it won't be rocket science.

But hey let's all blame the woman as usual, after all either way, it's a woman's fault that we have religious fantastics and extremists.

1 Like

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by tuntech2000: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
Nah so muslim go dey fight for God wey no send them to fight for him.

How can you be killing, cursing and hating all in the the name of fighting for Allah... The last time i checked in your Quran, He is the most merciful ... yet una no dey reason

Can any body fight for God? Make una think and get sense oo
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Robinx16: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
After seeing Dj Ab among pple protesting men I had to delete all his songs
Mtcheeew
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by erico2k2(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Islam the religion of peace and cleanliness

we don't mix jokes with our religion
REgrds teh mat, it only becomes a prayer mat if one take it so, It can be a sleeping mat or window blind if that's what one takes it
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by realmindz: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Islam the religion of peace and cleanliness

we don't mix jokes with our religion

Do you know the meaning of peace?
Religion of peace that will not hesitate to kill anybody at the slightest provocation
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by realmindz: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
RawSex:
Islam is the worst thing that happened to humanity!

I hate ISLAM sad

Religion is the worst thing that happen to humanity and Africa
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by SaLongs1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
LadyTara:
nah,men have fought wars ,if they wanted to stop religious brain washing of their kids ,it won't be rocket science.

But hey let's all blame the woman as usual, after all either way, it's a woman's fault that we have religious fantastics and extremists.
grin grin Take no offence at what l said but it is the reality that a child's first point of contact with knowledge and in this instance religion is through the mother. I am not sure I have ever come across an atheist female unlike the males. I am a bit surprised at your view on religion as well.
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by LadyTara(f): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
SaLongs1:
grin grin Take no offence at what l said but it is the reality that a child's first point of contact with knowledge and in this instance religion is through the mother. I am not sure I have ever come across an atheist female unlike the males. I am a bit surprised at your view on religion as well.
Well now you met me. Nice to meet you too.

1 Like

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by baba4thegehs: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
Shey na Davido get the video ni.

Just because he posted a video

Nigerian are dumnnnnb sha
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by SaLongs1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
LadyTara:
Well now you met me. Nice to meet you too.
You are welcome.
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by MrJames007: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
ThePolemicist:
Of what benefit has religion been to humanity and Nigeria in particular?
It is still a cesspit; with nothing of notable benefit apart from brainwashing and extortion in the name of a non-existent entity.
How did you manage to exist
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by greggng: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
Treasure17:
They did same to Falz. Easily get trigger concerning their religion. They should be calming down.

Let them go to Sweden to stop the burning of Koran...
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by XAUBulls: 4:00am On Jul 24, 2023
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by sheantip(m): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2023
Kasdat5:
I just followed davido
. Kasdat baba, you no dey update ur diary again. I don wait tire. cheesy
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by RZQ3: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2023
DevilishMan:
Members of The Religion of Hate will kill him soon.
Don't worry boss may God grant you long life, when you are in the grave you will surely understand.
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Feedmarshall: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

Call it anything. The data’s are not hidden.

Data kill you there nonsense
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Feedmarshall: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2023
madridguy:
Davido should just bring down this video and apologize to the entire Muslims.

Your not making any sense,for what reason because you people are murderer and violence....you people can only do that nonsense in the northern part ,try it on other part ,United Arab emerite ,jordan,Kuwait all are Islam they are not stupid the way you people are,can't you people have sense and reason?
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by maeveborch66: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Introducing "How Could You Ever," an electrifying new single featuring the exceptional talent of JayDee! Immerse yourself in the soulful blend of mesmerizing vocals and captivating melodies. This collaboration is a musical journey like no other, taking you on an emotional ride you won't want to end. Whether you're a fan of R&B, pop, or soulful ballads, this track has something for everyone. Don't miss the chance to experience the magic of "How Could You Ever." Stream it now and let the music sweep you off your feet!

https://music.apple.com/us/album/how-could-you-ever-feat-jaydee-single/1697585678

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by ThePolemicist: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2023
MrJames007:
How did you manage to exist
REPRODUCTION…
Heard of that word?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Rihanna - Needed Me / Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health / Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.