Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos (28958 Views)

Court voids N800b Budget Signed By Fubara, orders release of funds for Assembly / NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC / Breaking: Kano Court Voids Ganduje's Appointment Of New Emirs - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos by GoodGovernance: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
omooba74:
The ruling is expected and fair,nothing like electronic transmission of results in electroral law,INEC is at discretionary to use any methods of transmitting elections results but Obidunce people will still argue on this....

The law mandates transmission directly from polling units to collating centers.

How is direct transmission possible manually?
Re: Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos by Shantyken(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
Great2017:

When is the INEC suppose to exercise this very wide discretionary powers? Is it before the elections or during the elections or after the elections?

Every unbiased mind knows that the rules guiding or regulating an event are made before the event starts.

LP never cry
Re: Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos by Arapmoi22: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
Basic123:

And VC of U.I,UNN and UNILAG were all Igbo.

Like I always say, Igbo will continue to feel marginalized until they dominate!

Equity and equality are not in their dictionary!

I agree with you 100%.
Re: Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos by funshint(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
Yoighaman:
This judgment is a clue of what the outcome of the petition at the Presidential election tribunal will look like. I just pray Nigerians remain calm after the pronouncement, because that is what everybody is waiting for.
Nothing will happen....stop chest beating jare grin
Re: Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
Basic123:

Just like Arise TV is saying rubbish you want to hear šŸ˜†
Don't worry, we all know the truth is always bitter.
Guess what, Arise will always be around to speak the truth to power.

We all cannot support ineptitude, incompetence, deciet, ....
Over 200 millions and not be stup*d at the same time na
Re: Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos by Great2017: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Shantyken:

LP never cry

Which one is LP?

Nigeria is bigger than any political party you may be fronting for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos by pfadom: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
A killer uppercut on the chins of the Obi supporters. A picture of what to expect at the PEPC.
Re: Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos by Tinubuderanged: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
Shantyken:

The same electoral act gives them the power ooo
if you give me power to do as I wish, then why giving me another law.
Re: Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos by fergie001: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lotanna2:
I just don't want to comment on this tribunal cases, it's all too easy to read now.
Re: Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos by Christistruth03: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
obyno82:

Until you become a topic in nairaland. Imagine the headline "Nairalander gets picked up by DSS for inciteful hate.speeches, Sean owner of nairaland under investigation by the DSS"

Snoring zzzzzz zzzxxxzzzzxzzzzx!!!!
Re: Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos by obyno82: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
Christistruth03:

Snoring zzzzzzxzzxxx!!!!

Like I said e go soon touch you. Your IP has been tracked already it is just a question of time your eye go soon clear.
Re: Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos by akseph1: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Yoighaman:
This judgment is a clue of what the outcome of the petition at the Presidential election tribunal will look like. I just pray Nigerians remain calm after the pronouncement, because that is what everybody is waiting for.
don't forget, we have seen a court in Nigeria giving one judgment and the other saying another thing.
Re: Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 5:45am On Jul 24, 2023
Omenlon:
I like the way you are making yourself happy with your analysis. Next time you will be recommended for the position of the INEC chairman, congrats in advance.

That would be a DEMOTIONā€¦
Thus, ā€œNo thanksā€ in advance! grin
>
Re: Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos by Teymanhenry(f): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are saying this after election and after a winner has emerged and have been sworn in.

The only case by Obi is that the election result wasn't transmitted electronically, live. Obi hasn't been able to prove how he won. While the constitution has already since long before accommodate the inability of the electronic transmission as legitimate.

Obi has not been able to prove how he won. He is like mmesoma the fraudulent girl who claimed to have scored 363 while her a actual score is 249.

Obi came third behind his Boss and Master, Atiku Abubakar yet he is claiming that he came first.

How? To date, he has not been able to prove that.

I am not saying this because of Peter Obi or anyone. I saying because of Nigeria. Electoral voting and results should be transmitted immediately and live. That is the best way certain individuals will not interfere with the process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo / Profile Of Henry Ikemefuna C. Obih - New CEO NNPC Downstream / Protest Against BEDC In Benin By Native Doctors, Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.