Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,977 members, 7,810,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls (4966 Views)

I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / Generally A Large Percent Of Men Are Too Cheap And Weak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by SenatePresdo(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Why will you try to sleep with married women coz they're your Ex.
Karma is waiting for you in front and the woman you marry will surely be raped right before your eyes and your children slaughtered like fowls while you're helpless

Because of mere pussy, in the name of wife?

May God punish you in 10 folds.
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Enny2013(f): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
ComputerOperato:

Some things should be left unsaid.
The op is not the first in that situation and will not be the last.
Sometimes, silence is golden.
My Gee!
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by ComputerOperato: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Enny2013:

My Gee!
You valid!

1 Like

Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Because of mere pussy, in the name of wife?

May God punish you in 10 folds.

Go and sleep with married women now and see if won't happen to you.
is it not another man's wife pussy that destroyed King David's family.
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Sniper101(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
brosom:
Na the lies for me grin grin

No lies there, bro

You haven't encountered nor made any attempt to bed a married lady, else you'll know how easy it is with 'em

If you're able to be sweet enough to a married lady, as in sweet enough to make her drop her guards around you whenever you both are talking on phone or chatting on SM? Bro, she's yours for the taking.

And one sweet thing about these married ladies is the fact that (unlike single ladies) when they've accepted to meet up with you somewhere or anywhere for the first time, it means they've already made up their mind to fvck you
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Akinksquare: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Pearlpop:

Rubbish post.

I'm against extra marital affairs.
The question is why do married women go back to their exes for sex? What is wrong and why do married men with beautiful wives at home still go outside?

Let me give you simple answer to this questions according to my own experience.
1. When your wife (virgin) wife says she's not in the mood to have sex for almost two weeks.
2. When you didn't live together and once u come home after your trip and sleeps in the children's room, that shows no sex.
3. When she complains about body ache alot.. without sex, that shows she's up to something.
I have more but let me stop here, if I am the man, I swear I will cheat 1000 times.
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Akinksquare: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Why will you try to sleep with married women coz they're your Ex.
Karma is waiting for you in front and the woman you marry will surely be raped right before your eyes and your children slaughtered like fowls while you're helpless

Your brain needs to be tested. Why this kind of statement. He's just giving us instances and u are mentioning his wife and children. Be mindful of your utterances.
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Snowx: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
That's why I hate it when I realized that a woman I am dating was committed to her ex..it's a total turn off for me..I hate it with passion .I don't know maybe it's reason I never marry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dedicate A Song To A Nairalander / Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. / I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.