Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls (4988 Views)

I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / Generally A Large Percent Of Men Are Too Cheap And Weak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
SPRINCE001:
Now after my research I have come into conclusion that, IF YOUR WIFE IS NOT A VIRGIN BEFORE YOU MARRIED HER, MY BROTHER THE POSSIBILITY OF SHE CHEATING ON YOU WITH HER EX IS HIGH OOOOO๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

As much as we've banged many women, Please if the chance to marry virgin comes knocking on your door, Open the door and grab it ooooo

Virgin are likely to cheat too

To stop women promiscuousity we need to bazk to our tradition
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
Journalist and OAP is writing in such terrible English. Smh.

1 Like

Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by SPRINCE001: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
I don't care if this story is fabricated or not.
Thanks
[/quote]

Thanks so much Sir, Sincerely speaking I have even stop all form of communication with them. Moreover they are even angry seriously with me that I failed to meet up with our appointment.
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by advanceDNA: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
Akinzola:
Oga for just the sake of the fact that these ladies are disrespecting their husband and that you are also a man to understand what it means, pls stay away from them, they don't know what they are doing, what is happening to them through you can happen to any lady, don't blame them, that's one of woman's nature in the context of creation.
Their husband(s) may know and may not know, it's just annoying that they are disrespecting their husbands and you are the cause.
Please I'm begging you, I'm not married yet, I'm not just happy with what their husbands are going through with their wives through you.
I don't care if this story is fabricated or not.
Thanks

Lol.... what do u mean by they dont know what they are doing?? What do u mean by its not their fault?? And it can happen to any lady??

Oga ..it cannot happen to any lady....its not all married women that jump from ine penรญs to another around.....

If u live a sexually indisciplined life as a single thats the result....marriage will not automatically fix you because being faithful or unfaithful is a conscious habit for both men and women....so there's nothing like they dont know what they are doing...

Somebody is enjoying herself with extra penรญs ..u are saying they dont know what they are doing...u are now blaming the op.... dey play ooo.... dey play you hear....

1 Like

Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Countersam(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
SPRINCE001:
I know some may say I am jobles, No I am not.

I work as a journalist and O.A.P on radio and lives fine at my age.

Guy's, I swear I did all these just to confirm something about these OKAFORS LAW I have been hearing about on NAIRALAND and in street. MAY I NEVER SEE ANYTHING THAT WIKL LEAD ME INTO SLEEPING WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN JESUS NAME.

Please what could be the issue with most of our Nigeria ladies, What's is really happening.

So if truly i wanted to have sex with these women(ex) that's how I would have slpet with them.

Could it be that,it's because I am a Low budget celebrity on radio? Or it's just about their lifestyle to cheat?

NOTE::๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž Those exes that told me they now have serious relationship still meet up with me ooo and I do knack those ones with no remorse.

What's even it with you and EXs?๐Ÿ™„

Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by emmaodet: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
SerikiFulani:
I can't count the number of married women I've fvcked...Some of them have the best pussies ๐Ÿ˜

Married women with high libido are always down for sex but you gotta be secretive.

You see those married women who knows their husbands are cheating outside, they're the best to fvck because they'll use that as an excuse to cheat too.

So true.
One is close to my wife. Her hubby is cheating on her and I guess due to that, she has been going on date with one married man like that though she claims not to be sleeping with the man to my wife yet going to meet him in hotel restaurant, eating and drinking expensive wines and collecting huge cash like 50k upward occasionally from the man.
Only God knows if she is saying the truth because she is a mother of 4 and we are close neighbors.
I don't have any biz telling her hubby

3 Likes

Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Adeoye11(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
Well always pray never to fall hand of a Jezebel.
First, I used to tell my manchies if you want to know a good girl or woman try check her socials. If you don dey see deleted messages wey plenty from one manchies better talk to your heels.
Second, never trust a woman, cos nah wetin do Adam be that way make am leave Eve alone for house and before we know Eve don dey eat apple.
If not that something is wrong how can you eat apple that was not given to you by your husband but by a stranger.
On a last note, women are a mystery.
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Gee64: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
If the women were not stvpid, how would they want to expose their ugly toto to a rascal like this OP?

Most women store their senses in a man's preek. angry
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by purples25(f): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ah...I like Nairaland.

It shows the true nature of genders.

Ladies, you see what their intentions truly are? You see what they really see us as after going on irresponsible adventures with any one of us? They may be full of romantic words, but their heads are screwed on straight. They are calculating creatures to the core, and they judge everything done with them. There's no romance in the whole thing for them. The woman is the only one in a haze of love or infatuation.
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by mapist(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
SPRINCE001:
Let me be Brieve

At least three out of my exes are married snow and have at least one kid each and some exes are into serious relationship as they claimed.

But something amaze me about how useless and vulnerable some girls can be because of Ex Dick.

Guys, I have been charting with these exes for past two months now on steady the three of them. We are dating, and we do video call often and makes calls often, Infact my relationship with them is stronger than the relationship they have with their Husband's.

These girls have been on my Verve's crying and pleading to come see me for some good dick, a times they go on video calls behind their man with me and show me everything, their unclothedness, Viginal and Boobs. ๐Ÿค”

I know you all will think I am a culprit yes I am, and the reason is because I have been hearing people talking about okafors law of once debe is always debe, That's why I decided to research on that word through my exes but guess what they all failed the text.

Do you Guy's believe that, I give order to my exes during this two months I started this stuff with them. For Example i can tell them to close from work early and they will. Atimes they will tell me something about their husband and I will over turn it and guess what these foolish girls will listen to my own.

Last week, One of my married ex, Told me that her husband wants her to travel to Oshogbo to go look after his cousins that just gave birth, So I tried to know how foolish some girls can actually be. Then I ask this my girl not to travel to Oshogbo that weekend cuz I will need her service for video call that weekend ,Guess what guys this girl oblige my command against her husband own.

I was shocked and felt like crying for the husband, because little did he knows that her wife is a community pussy.

I would have attach a screenshot of our chats here but I won't base on some reasons, Now the bottom line is that this past weekend, Last Friday July 21 2023, I asked these babes to come meet me so we can knack and enjoy the Friday together.

Haaa๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I told one to meet me in ADO-EKITI, Guy's these married woman came oooo,

I told one to meet me in Oshogbo, Haaa guys this married ex came to Oshogbo from Ilorin oooo just because she wants to cheat on their Man and husband๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The third one, She lives in Ibadan so I told her to hook up with me at one hotel in IB, I swear guys this babe went to that hotel, She was there live and direct ready for my divk ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

So around 3pm, I called them one after the other, and lied to them that my Car broke down that they should please go back home, that I can't meet up with our appointment again.

Just avoid sleeping with married women; OGs wont do that.

Moreso, that is women for you. Only few are sane and till today, i can still hit my last ex anytime I want whether married or not but I can never do so the moment she gets married.
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Blitzking: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Those women are obviously low class women..
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Corridon: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
Enny2013:

How would someone who is mature n has work type all u HV typed bcs of women?
It's not everything u say online. Some things are better left unsaid. There's dignity in talking less.
Women are useless.
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Yankee101: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
Walk away from this manipulation or your own wife would be worse. Or your daughters. If you canโ€™t maintain a healthy relationship with married exes then walk away before karma locates you and your family

When terrible things begin to happen to you youโ€™ll think God is wicked but youโ€™re the wicked one

Proverbs 6:32
He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself.

1 Corinthians 6: 9- 10
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Revelations 6:22
Behold, I will throw her onto a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her I will throw into great tribulation, unless they repent of her works,
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Nonexisting: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
If I had told their simp husbands that they were married to oloshos, he would have called me names. I will keep repeating this. If you think that your loving wife is not just another coded olosho in the streets, find a private investigator to follow her for only a week. I have said my own, it's left for you to try it or not.

Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Error401: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
You are right,
Okafor law works 100%
SPRINCE001:
Let me be Brieve

At least three out of my exes are married snow and have at least one kid each and some exes are into serious relationship as they claimed.

But something amaze me about how useless and vulnerable some girls can be because of Ex Dick.

Guys, I have been charting with these exes for past two months now on steady the three of them. We are dating, and we do video call often and makes calls often, Infact my relationship with them is stronger than the relationship they have with their Husband's.

These girls have been on my Verve's crying and pleading to come see me for some good dick, a times they go on video calls behind their man with me and show me everything, their unclothedness, Viginal and Boobs. ๐Ÿค”

I know you all will think I am a culprit yes I am, and the reason is because I have been hearing people talking about okafors law of once debe is always debe, That's why I decided to research on that word through my exes but guess what they all failed the text.

Do you Guy's believe that, I give order to my exes during this two months I started this stuff with them. For Example i can tell them to close from work early and they will. Atimes they will tell me something about their husband and I will over turn it and guess what these foolish girls will listen to my own.

Last week, One of my married ex, Told me that her husband wants her to travel to Oshogbo to go look after his cousins that just gave birth, So I tried to know how foolish some girls can actually be. Then I ask this my girl not to travel to Oshogbo that weekend cuz I will need her service for video call that weekend ,Guess what guys this girl oblige my command against her husband own.

I was shocked and felt like crying for the husband, because little did he knows that her wife is a community pussy.

I would have attach a screenshot of our chats here but I won't base on some reasons, Now the bottom line is that this past weekend, Last Friday July 21 2023, I asked these babes to come meet me so we can knack and enjoy the Friday together.

Haaa๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I told one to meet me in ADO-EKITI, Guy's these married woman came oooo,

I told one to meet me in Oshogbo, Haaa guys this married ex came to Oshogbo from Ilorin oooo just because she wants to cheat on their Man and husband๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The third one, She lives in Ibadan so I told her to hook up with me at one hotel in IB, I swear guys this babe went to that hotel, She was there live and direct ready for my divk ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

So around 3pm, I called them one after the other, and lied to them that my Car broke down that they should please go back home, that I can't meet up with our appointment again.
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Error401: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
I know you are not lying, I had done it severally on many women and it worked. Exs are the easiest ladies to get out there.

I somethings send messages to my watsapp ladies to gaslight them into thinking I am in love with them, I ended up ghosting and achieve the chat.

SPRINCE001:
I know some may say I am jobles, No I am not.

I work as a journalist and O.A.P on radio and lives fine at my age.

Guy's, I swear I did all these just to confirm something about these OKAFORS LAW I have been hearing about on NAIRALAND and in street. MAY I NEVER SEE ANYTHING THAT WIKL LEAD ME INTO SLEEPING WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN JESUS NAME.

Please what could be the issue with most of our Nigeria ladies, What's is really happening.

So if truly i wanted to have sex with these women(ex) that's how I would have slpet with them.

Could it be that,it's because I am a Low budget celebrity on radio? Or it's just about their lifestyle to cheat?

NOTE::๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž Those exes that told me they now have serious relationship still meet up with me ooo and I do knack those ones with no remorse.

Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Error401: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
Because u dont do it dosent mean others dont, maybe u are ugly and poor, an average guy who is used to the streets would have experienced this. Women would always come around if they love your game

brosom:
Na the lies for me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Error401: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
If I share my own nko, u go talk say na lie abi?
brosom:
i know Nigerian women are fish brains, a good divk scatteres their reasons and they don't care irrespective of their status..

Though I know u re still lying my man grin
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Error401: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
was she forced? she wasnt! it takes 2 to tango actually

Dimaya:

You say you're an oap. If the husband discovers your chats/video calls, he will kick the woman out of the house and put you on full blast. No matter how low budget you are, there's no sense in messing with another man's wife. When he finds out, he can have you killed. This your experiment is a very stupid one.

Don't scatter these women's families
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by advanceDNA: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
purples25:
Ah...I like Nairaland.

It shows the true nature of genders.

Ladies, you see what their intentions truly are? You see what they really see us as after going on irresponsible adventures with any one of us? They may be full of romantic words, but their heads are screwed on straight. They are calculating creatures to the core, and they judge everything done with them. There's no romance in the whole thing for them. The woman is the only one in a haze of love or infatuation.

So are u trying to paint ur gender saints and victims here ?? Lol

A married or single woman sleeping with many guys is just having fun and exploiting the guys for pleasure and other enjoyment....so dont make ur gender the victim here...every one is using who is available for their gain..both men and women
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by purples25(f): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

So are u trying to paint ur gender saints and victims here ?? Lol

A married or single woman sleeping with many guys is just having fun and exploiting the guys for pleasure and other enjoyment....so dont make ur gender the victim here...every one is using who is available for their gain..both men and women

I didn't call anyone a saint. Just pointing out the mindset of men whom women think are their romance partners. Women enter these things with plenty feelings, deep romantic feelings are part of their reasons. I'm just pointing out that the men they are doing it with don't harbour any such mutual feelings. The men in it with them are their enemies, they are rating them, disgusted by them and wish to expose them. So if any lady wants to cheat, she should know that the man she's doing it with is certainly NOT in love with her.
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by advanceDNA: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
purples25:

I didn't call anyone a saint. Just pointing out the mindset of men whom women think are their romance partners. Women enter these things with plenty feelings, deep romantic feelings are part of their reasons. I'm just pointing out that the men they are doing it with don't harbour any such mutual feelings. The men in it with them are their enemies, they are rating them, disgusted by them and wish to expose them. So if any lady wants to cheat, she should know that the man she's doing it with is certainly NOT in love with her.

I am also saying it goes both ways... just like some men use women for only sex.....Some women also use guys for sex and gain.....
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by purples25(f): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

I am also saying it goes both ways... just like some men use women for only sex.....Some women also use guys for sex and gain.....

Okay, point taken.
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by NothingDoMe: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Why will you try to sleep with married women coz they're your Ex.
Karma is waiting for you in front and the woman you marry will surely be raped right before your eyes and your children slaughtered like fowls while you're helpless
Because he slept with someone's wife? All these wahala? Haba baba.
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by brosom(m): 6:16am On Jul 24, 2023
Error401:
Because u dont do it dosent mean others dont, maybe u are ugly and poor, an average guy who is used to the streets would have experienced this. Women would always come around if they love your game

See werey like u grin

As a guy u think say u fine without money? Abeg shift..

Me wey dey catch fun with the op na him u come dey carry for head, wait o, no be for 9ja we dey like this? Abi u think say I no get eyes to see say wetin op dey talk na true when it comes to 9ja women? Abeg shift to the extreme.
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by tubolancer(m): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2023
SPRINCE001:
Now after my research I have come into conclusion that, IF YOUR WIFE IS NOT A VIRGIN BEFORE YOU MARRIED HER, MY BROTHER THE POSSIBILITY OF SHE CHEATING ON YOU WITH HER EX IS HIGH OOOOO๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

As much as we've banged many women, Please if the chance to marry virgin comes knocking on your door, Open the door and grab it ooooo
This is a big, fat lie too.
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Tenrack: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2023
Enny2013:

It's not everything u say online. Some things are better left unsaid. There's dignity in talking less.
smh really?
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Tenrack: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2023
Ishilove:
Journalist and OAP is writing in such terrible English. Smh.
nawa. Leave the messenger abeg. Focus on the message.
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Tenrack: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Virgin are likely to cheat too

To stop women promiscuousity we need to bazk to our tradition
if I talk say social.media has done more harm then good them go say I dey lie. Just imagine.. marriage as the days go is becoming more and more unappealing to me. Las last I fit just adopt children when that time come. The life sef nothing dey inside
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Tenrack: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2023
tubolancer:
This is a big, fat lie too.
you're delusional. You think the bible that stated to keep thyself chaste until marriage is irrelevant abii?

Make Una dey use stupid wokeness dey mumu unaselves. You want to act like the western world.. you wanna be a part of the so called woke generation wey no Sabi shit.

Smh. I feel sorry for the next generation. The world would have gone to shit by then

Everything has been sexualised. Everywhere you turn sex.. why can't we reason beyond sex? Is the youth of today cursed??

Why can't we think beyond sex and immoralities? It's so sad. Everyday I listen to the news and I die inside every day.

Young men and women living life like they are the creators of themselves... Living waywardly. And you wonder why things have gotten so bad generally.

I'm no saint.. but I'll be damned if I add to the number of sexually indisciplined fools out there. I'll be damned first.

Smh
Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by Error401: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2023
Oh better, no vex bro, not only Nigerian girls though. but they are also very cheap.
brosom:
See werey like u grin

As a guy u think say u fine without money? Abeg shift..

Me wey dey catch fun with the op na him u come dey carry for head, wait o, no be for 9ja we dey like this? Abi u think say I no get eyes to see say wetin op dey talk na true when it comes to 9ja women? Abeg shift to the extreme.

Re: MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls by ComputerOperato: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2023
Enny2013:

Some things should be left unsaid.
The op is not the first in that situation and will not be the last.
Sometimes, silence is golden.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? / Will These Two Pictured Lovers Ever Kiss? / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.