Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House (1300 Views)

I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by 87EightySeven(f): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
Good morning, I live in a face me I face you apartment. Its not even upto 2 months that I moved into that room. I stay in the upper part of the building.

Around 10am today, I took my plates and pot out to WASH and left my phone in the room. After some time, I went back inside only to discover my phone had been stolen.

I was shocked because I had just rented the room. I was the only one at home in the upper part of the building because everyone had gone to church. I am a Catholic and attended morning service so I was the only one at home at the upper section of the building.

When I realized what had happened, I became apprehensive and went down stairs. I saw a co tenant washing her clothes. She lives in the downstairs. I told her what happened that my phone had been stolen.

She said she saw 2 guys came into the building and left that she does not know them. I am confused and sad right now because I have no means to raise another money to get a phone. Not even in this tough economic situation.

Please I am in Ogun State, Abeokuta, I have the phone pack, the receipt and I would like to trace it, perhaps the thieves might be caught.
cry
Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by duduade: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
God will help you on this journey you are about to embark on

1 Like

Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by ify84(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
87EightySeven:
Good morning, I live in a face me I face you apartment. Its not even upto 2 months that I moved into that room. I stay in the upper part of the building.

Around 10am today, I took my plates and pot out to WASH and left my phone in the room. After some time, I went back inside only to discover my phone had been stolen.

I was shocked because I had just rented the room. I was the only one at home in the upper part of the building because everyone had gone to church. I am a Catholic and attended morning service so I was the only one at home at the upper section of the building.

When I realized what had happened, I became apprehensive and went down stairs. I saw a co tenant washing her clothes. She lives in the downstairs. I told her what happened that my phone had been stolen.

She said she saw 2 guys came into the building and left that she does not know them. I am confused and sad right now because I have no means to raise another money to get a phone. Not even in this tough economic situation.

Please I am in Ogun State, Abeokuta, I have the phone pack, the receipt and I would like to trace it, perhaps the thieves might be caught.
cry

No near police station, they will eat your money and won't track your phone. Forget about the phone and move on. Find Nokia touch, retrieve ur sim and start using until you can afford a new phone

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by TOBILOBA2023(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
Eeyah, sorry about your stolen phone. I hope those thieves get caught and your phone recovered.

Those guys operates on Sundays too. Hmm. . .

Biko, always be vigilant even inside your room, especially during this period that the economy is somehow.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by 87EightySeven(f): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
ify84:

No near police station, they will eat your money and won't track your phone. Forget about the phone and move on. Find Nokia touch, retrieve ur sim and start using until you can afford a new phone

The phone means alot to me because all my contacts, projects, emails and contacts information are all on there.. Even CV
Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by Adachizzy(f): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
87EightySeven:

The phone means alot to me because all my contacts, projects, emails and contacts information are all on there.. Even CV
So sorry. Honestly, the phone is gone.
Next time, every important document and information, upload it to your drive. You can access your drive from anywhere in case of any emergency.
Once again, I'm so sorry.
Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by ify84(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
87EightySeven:

All these things should be in your Google account, once you get a new phone they will be restored. If you didn't save in Google, then you made a huge mistake.
Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by 87EightySeven(f): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Adachizzy:

So sorry. Honestly, the phone is gone.
Next time, every important document and information, upload it to your drive. You can access your drive from anywhere in case of any emergency.
Once again, I'm so sorry.

I never envisaged that my phone would be stolen. I am not giving up because the phone means alot to me.
I am not giving up and I believe whoever stole it can be caught of I get someone kind enough to assist me about it cry
Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by Blake755: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
TOBILOBA2023:
Eeyah, sorry about your stolen phone. I hope those thieves get caught and your phone recovered.

Those guys operates on Sundays too. Hmm. . .

Biko, always be vigilant even inside your room, especially during this period that the economy is somehow.
They go still steal from that woman forget
Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by TOBILOBA2023(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
Blake755:

They go still steal from that woman forget

LOL... you're correct but one can't be too careful.
Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by Slynation(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
The only advise I will give to you is too move on, as I'm speaking to you, that phone has left Ondo state to computer village...!!
Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by bendaniel1616: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
Face me and face you , always lock your room if you are going out and be more careful next time , trust your self , it might be the neighbours down stairs, giving you story they saw some two guys .

1 Like

Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by charlesdinho(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
duduade:
God will help you on this journey you are about to embark on
the journey is a very far one. i dont think she can reach her destination
Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by 87EightySeven(f): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
bendaniel1616:
Face me and face you , always lock your room if you are going out and be more careful next time , trust your self , it might be the neighbours down stairs, giving you story they saw some two guys .

Immediately I told her, she ran inside and checked her phone. She's not the one.
Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by 22o62021: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
If your phone location is on, it can be tracked using your Gmail account.

On Friday, inside exam hall in statistics department uniben
6 phones was stolen

Till today, even student car keys inside one of the bags there was stolen too.
Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
Buy another phone

1 Like

Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by 87EightySeven(f): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Merch:
Buy another phone
it's easy to say, it's not easy to do
Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by AmancalledGod: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Post this on phone session you might get your helper there, many Cyber professional are there who might even help you for free there, here is romance session where some people are entice from reading toto and fvck stories.
Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by Obierika(m): 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
87EightySeven:

I never envisaged that my phone would be stolen. I am not giving up because the phone means alot to me.
I am not giving up and I believe whoever stole it can be caught of I get someone kind enough to assist me about it cry

It is very likely that they have already flashed the phone to wipe it clean.

You were careless, I live in a flat with very few tenants but anytime I step foot outside my apartment I always lock my main door so I do not understand why someone like you who lives in a public compound will not bother to lock her door when you know your door will be out of you field of view since you will be going to the backyard to wash clothes!

Anyway accept my sympathy for your loss
Re: Help! My Phone Was Stolen In My House by Dreadlock69(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
AmancalledGod:
Post this on phone session you might get your helper there, many Cyber professional are there who might even help you for free there, here is romance session where some people are entice from reading toto and fvck stories.

Calm down with wetin you dey cook 😂

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Man Or Woman / Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? / Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.