Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) (6641 Views)

Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by PapaNnamdi: 12:33am On Jul 24, 2023
Pick your info and move on,

2 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Paystack: 4:57am On Jul 24, 2023
PissInside:

Stars are located inside the firmanent and if you have a Nikon telescope, you'll see that stars ain't what NASA claim they are.

Where's your telescope and where are u located. I'd love to come and see grin

NASA is also deceiving Russia and China too I guess?

Dummies.

Before Africa Catch-up... Other continents would already have bases in Mars

5 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by sharpwriter(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
illicit:
When u think too much about the Lunar system (moon) u become a lunatic
wink
cheesy cheesy😂😂🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Anny69: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Dangrace01:
The earth is flat the earth does not spin

The moon is not ball shaped so it has no other side.
The moon is like a circular plate or disc. The moon is 2d or 3d.

Forget all these fake cgi you see from NASA its all scam.

No one has ever been to space talkless of moon
You know this how? If the Earth doesn't spin how do you explain the theory of night and day?
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Anny69: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
vcente:

You're correct, the moon is many things. And a door is just one of them
How do you know this?
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Anny69: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
tuzle:
Me too I have proof that the sun is a giant candle placed by man to provide light to the earth. Wait I am coming with my proof
😂😂😂
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Dangrace01: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Anny69:
You know this how? If the Earth doesn't spin how do you explain the theory of night and day?

It's the heavenly bodies that moves not the earth
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Anny69: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Dangrace01:

It's the heavenly bodies that moves not the earth
How do you know? What's your theory?
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
jmoore:

When you ask yourself the wrong question, it means you don't even understand the basics.
You don't even understand his question.
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by jmoore(m): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
9182736455O1999:
You don't even understand his question.
Which one have you ever understood?
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
jmoore:

Which one have you ever understood?
I'm talking about the person you quoted saying he doesn't even understand the basis.
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by jmoore(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
9182736455O1999:

I'm talking about the person you quoted saying he doesn't even understand the basis.

Before nko? He knows nothing about the basics. How can he say asteroids are hovering over the earth?
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
jmoore:

Before nko? He knows nothing about the basics. How can he say asteroids are hovering over the earth?
He meant moving past the earth and there's little or no chance of it coming in contact with the earth.
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by jmoore(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
9182736455O1999:

He meant moving past the earth and there's little or no chance of it coming in contact with the earth.
Because he assumes trillions of asteriods are revolving around the earth.
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by ranger123: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ourtruth247:
There is more to the moon than meets the eye. If you take time to carefully research the moon, you will be surprised - its reference in ancient history. It's perfect geometrical symmetry and even astronaut testimonies - all seem to point to one logical conclusion. However I will let you arrive at that conclusion yourself.

Luckily for you I have done all the necessary research and I will take you down the rabbit hole and explore the moon in every way that I can manage.

Let's begin.

There's a Hollywood sci-fi movie to support this your theory . The title is "MOON FALL" Halle Berry is starred in that movie. I suggest you guys check it out.
So many theories and debate about the structural components of the moon but no facts yet. Only thing we are sure of is that the moon is very crucial to earth.

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ourtruth247:
My Theory: Before I proceed to lay out the evidence from my research, I will like to state my theory, and it is as follows

Our moon is most likely a hollowed out structure and an artificial satellite that was intentionally placed in the earth's orbit thousands of years ago, and the advanced engineers that accomplished this intended not just to influence the earth's biology but to oversee and control her inhabitants.

Hopefully by the end of this thread you will be convinced , or at least give my arguments more consideration.

Bro..this is pure assumption and conspiracy theory.

Moon is hollow and staellite placed inside ke?..

Who saw the satellite? How does it look like? How did the person knew ots satellite?
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
ranger123:

There's a Hollywood sci-fi movie to support this your theory . The title is "MOON FALL" Halle Berry is starred in that movie. I suggest you guys check it out.
So many theories and debate about the structural components of the moon but no facts yet. Only thing we are sure of is that the moon is very crucial to earth.

Yep
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Nigeriagood(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19
grin make I no talk
Dangrace01:
The earth is flat the earth does not spin

The moon is not ball shaped so it has no other side.
The moon is like a circular plate or disc. The moon is 2d or 3d.

Forget all these fake cgi you see from NASA its all scam.

No one has ever been to space talkless of moon
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by killsmith(f): 8:02pm On Mar 19
The moon is the base of the ET securing his prison, farming our loosh energy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 16 DEADLY Women / The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) / Photos: Meet Charly Boys So Called V.i.r.g.i.n.s Who He Uses As Body Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.