Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal (785 Views)

Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / A Nairalander's New Muisic Video (2) (3) (4)

A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by Damian911: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
This planet has been overridden with waste from humans. Plastics,cans,e-waste aluminum and rubber is filling up the whole place. Although developed countries have better method of disposal and have adopted recycling, third world countries still have long way to go. Most streets are infested with series of waste making the environment polluted and increasing the chances of different diseases. Wildlife and Sea creatures have been affected with our irresponsible waste management up to the point of plastics discovered deep in the Mariana

Well I have personally imagined how we can free this planet from dirty and dangerous waste. We can probably get a "waste rocket". This will be used to collect waste gotten from home,offices, factories and recreation centers then all waste are transported and released into infinite space! Whao what a sensible genius I am? Well later reviewed this idea and it is feasible but could be expensive apart from cost any other issues? Y'all suggestions are welcomed. Mynd44 fp abeg
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by Administration1: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
So what happens when the satellite crashes into the debris and causes blackout for an entire region. Imagine an all important op going sideways because the satellite they're relying on for live feed has crashed into the tons of debris imported from same earth?
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by stanvesco(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
Damian911:
This planet has been overridden with waste from humans. Plastics,cans,e-waste aluminum and rubber is filling up the whole place. Although developed countries have better method of disposal and have adopted recycling, third world countries still have long way to go. Most streets are infested with series of waste making the environment polluted and increasing the chances of different diseases. Wildlife and Sea creatures have been affected with our irresponsible waste management up to the point of plastics discovered deep in the Mariana

Well I have personally imagined how we can free this planet from dirty and dangerous waste. We can probably get a "waste rocket". This will be used to collect waste gotten from home,offices, factories and recreation centers then all waste are transported and released into infinite space! Whao what a sensible genius I am? Well later reviewed this idea and it is feasible but could be expensive apart from cost any other issues? Y'all suggestions are welcomed. Mynd44 fp abeg

I researched waste disposal in Singapore

All wastes are gather and fed into a centralised burning furnace

The thermal energy generated is used for electricity generation,and heating

Waste is used as ash for fertilizer

Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by brain54(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
In trying to solve a problem…

this your idea will only succeed in creating a bigger problem!
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by Adachizzy(f): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
One thing with humans.
We have earth to manage. Leave other spaces and get a hold of yours. Anything adverse can be a trigger on those spaces.

In waste mgt, you don't get rid of waste by dumping, of any kind. That's why there's the 3 Rs.
Reduce
Reuse
Recycle

Also, waste can never be completely eliminated cos as long as there are people, industries, animals and so on, waste is generated every second. You can just manage it.

Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by illicit(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
So u want to litter space with dirt

Hmmmm
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by Sonnobax15(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
lipsrsealed
A thread created by SSS3 student wey never face real Physics for WAEC....
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by maestro299: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
Damian911:

You watched an episode of Futurama and you came here to post it?

Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by Damian911: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
maestro299:

You watched an episode of Futurama and you came here to post it?
WTH is Futurama and again do people still watch TV?
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by Damian911: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
A thread created by SSS3 student wey never face real Physics for WAEC....
Watch your utterances boy everyone cannot be u
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by Damian911: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
illicit:
So u want to litter space with dirt

Hmmmm
Why not? After all its vastly infinite
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by Damian911: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
brain54:
In trying to solve a problem…

this your idea will only succeed in creating a bigger problem!
Problem? How?
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by Damian911: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
Administration1:
So what happens when the satellite crashes into the debris and causes blackout for an entire region. Imagine an all important op going sideways because the satellite they're relying on for live feed has crashed into the tons of debris imported from same earth?
How satellite wan take crash for inside waste rocket? Satellite on hin own space rocket dey go hin own jejely how e wan take happen?
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by brain54(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
You and these your ideas…

Although I like the way you think for yourself and come up with these ideas( if really you thought of them- but they aren’t really new ideas as scientists have done lengthy research on them)

Back to your question- for starters the cost implication of moving these tons of waste to space is huge. It’s not even cost effective.

Secondly they is already a huge amount of space junk already orbiting our planet earth- these space junks includes broken down satellite and meteor debris over half a million pieces the size of marble or larger. These are on earth’s orbit and travel at very high speed so they can crash into and damage space crafts in a collision. It’s not so smart add to this problem is it? Some of the debris you send off may even Fall back into earth’s atmosphere so your idea/plan is even defeated.

Lastly what if the space shuttle supposed to take the massive ton load of trash to space explodes on take off?

Like I said I like that you use your brain to think if really you are the one coming up with these ideas. And there are originally your thinking. But know that people have thought of these things and even researched them.

Maybe one day you may come up with some idea that is actually useful to the world.

Keep thinking !🤔
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by maestro299: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
Damian911:
WTH is Futurama and again do people still watch TV?
It's a sci-fi kiddies cartoon show that started airing in the late 90s. There's a particular episode in the first season ("A Big Piece of Garbage" ) where they did exactly what OP's suggesting with their garbage. It's been a long time I watched it but I believe there'd be some clips of it on YouTube...

Modified: Oh! You're even the OP sef...

Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by Administration1: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
Damian911:
How satellite wan take crash for inside waste rocket? Satellite on hin own space rocket dey go hin own jejely how e wan take happen?

Read about space debris
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by Damian911: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
maestro299:
It's a sci-fi kiddies cartoon show that started airing in the late 90s. There's a particular episode in the first season ("A Big Piece of Garbage" ) where they did exactly what OP's suggesting with their garbage. It's been a long time I watched it but I believe there'd be some clips of it on YouTube...

Modified: Oh! You're even the OP sef...
What a coincidence! Well I never watched any Futurama and I was born in the fourth year of the new millennium so definitely not aware of it
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by Damian911: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
brain54:
You and these your ideas…

Although I like the way you think for yourself and come up with these ideas( if really you thought of them- but they aren’t really new ideas as scientists have done lengthy research on them)

Back to your question- for starters the cost implication of moving these tons of waste to space is huge. It’s not even cost effective.

Secondly they is already a huge amount of space junk already orbiting our planet earth- these space junks includes broken down satellite and meteor debris over half a million pieces the size of marble or larger. These are on earth’s orbit and travel at very high speed so they can crash into and damage space crafts in a collision. It’s not so smart add to this problem is it? Some of the debris you send off may even Fall back into earth’s atmosphere so your idea/plan is even defeated.

Lastly what if the space shuttle supposed to take the massive ton load of trash to space explodes on take off?

Like I said I like that you use your brain to think if really you are the one coming up with these ideas. And there are originally your thinking. But know that people have thought of these things and even researched them.

Maybe one day you may come up with some idea that is actually useful to the world.

Keep thinking !🤔
Thanks brother I love the way you handle the topic and I must say I'm impressed. Yes I came up with this ideas myself and I have many years ago when I was a kid with no one to share with just keep thinking wild and wild with everyday happenings. I love your its really encouraging and I promise I'd keep thinking on maybe something to save the planet and make it much better smiley
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by shantti(m): 6:38am On Jul 24, 2023
Why not melt the waste with chemicals and use the residue as a raw material for the making other products
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by TERMlNATOR(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2023
Damian911:
What a coincidence! Well I never watched any Futurama and I was born in the fourth year of the new millennium so definitely not aware of it
i said it.
This guy is a 19yrs old kid.
Smh
No wonder.
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by Damian911: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
i said it.
This guy is a 19yrs old kid.
Smh
No wonder.
I'm 20 not 19 and point of correction I'm not a kid but an adult smiley
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Damian911:
I'm 20 not 19 and point of correction I'm not a kid but an adult smiley
u were born in the fourth year of a new millenium.
This is 2023.
Boy.
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by Damian911: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
u were born in the fourth year of a new millenium.
This is 2023.
Boy.
Which school you attend boy? undecided
What sort of illiterate is this? Are you mad? undecided
The fourth year of the new millennium is 2003 have you no brain? First year of the new millennium is 2000. Second year 2001, third year 2002 and the fourth year is 2003! Mumu go school,No see as you're embarrassing your household,dumbo! undecided
Re: A Nairalander New And Futuristic Method Of Waste Disposal by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
Damian911:

For which country? When last 9ja lunch satellite to orbit?

Adult Party � / Scary Moment Captured As Child Wanders On Skyscraper Ledge / hi