Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? (4557 Views)

“I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by turmacs(f): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
My BF has been away for almost a week and he's going to be away for 3 weeks... cry I'm currently alone in this house and I don't like masturbation, I've done it Once and swore never to do it again...But now, how do I satisfy my urges without him? I don't plan on cheating but this thing is really not easy...I really miss that big fat Penis ramming back and forth against the walls of this kpekus, firing on all cylinders cry Ladies please help me with tips to overcome this konji apart from self service,lemme nor die here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by HacheNoire: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Don’t you have neighbors, Ex-boyfriend or toaster.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by Saintmichael383(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hmmm DM me asap

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
turmacs:
My BF has been away for almost a week and he's going to be away for 3 weeks... cry I'm currently alone in this house and I don't like masturbation, I've done it Once and swore never to do it again...But now, how do I satisfy my urges without him? I don't plan on cheating but this thing is really not easy...I really miss that big fat Penis ramming back and forth against the walls of this kpekus, firing on all cylinders cry Ladies please help me with tips to overcome this konji apart from self service,lemme nor die here

- satisfying your sexual urges "while respecting your r/ship" when your bf is away is called MASTURBATION
- satisfying your sexual urges "without respecting your bf" without masturbation is called CHEATING

there are no other special ways to satisfy your sexual urges.

23 Likes

Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by frozen70(f): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
turmacs:

Nothing much, next time follow him to wherever he is going and be ready to pay for the lodging depending on how many days he will stay so that you will have him as you want

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by Manson1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bf went to work so he can provide and meet up with whatever responsibility he has which includes you, and then gf is already feeling hony just after 1week and would likely get the d**k elsewhere if the opportunity avails itself.. Omo that guy would be the most unfortunate person to end up with you...

25 Likes

Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by turmacs(f): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Manson1:
Bf went to work so he can provide and meet up with whatever responsibility he has which includes you, and then gf is already feeling honey just after 1week and would likely get the d**k elsewhere if the opportunity avails himself.. Omo that guy would be the most unfortunate person to end up with you...
Your are mad and na jealousy go later kill you tongue
Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by talented321: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
A woman that cannot wait for her husband without sex for 6months to 2years is not deserved to be called a wife.
Just imagine if this is your wife

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by Osashalom: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
Those days people hide to fornicate but now, they ganish and brandish it

16 Likes

Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by kestolove95(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
I sale intimacy gadgets, I can get one to u
Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by advanceDNA: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
But una suppose don know say this moniker no be woman from her chat/choice of words

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by Cazzim(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
turmacs:

Fake account pretending to be a female

16 Likes

Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by turmacs(f): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
Cazzim:

Fake account pretending to be a female
That is your business...say what ever makes you sleep well at night
Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by okoroemeka(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

- satisfying your sexual urges "while respecting your r/ship" when your bf is away is called MASTURBATION
- satisfying your sexual urges "without respecting your bf" without masturbation is called CHEATING

actually there is another way I learnt from my Randy EX,whenever she is in the mood and her pvssy is itching for action,what she does to calm things down is to put a little Robb onitment on top of the misbehaving kpekus,I cannot tell about other kpekus but it cools down my baby's hot kpekus until I comes back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
okoroemeka:
actually there is another way I learnt from my Randy EX,whenever she is in the mood and her pvssy is itching for action,what she does to calm things down is to put a little Robb onitment on top of the misbehaving kpekus,I cannot tell about other kpekus but it cools down my baby's hot kpekus until I comes back

thats not SATISFYING her sexual urges, thats "suppressing" the urge (same as taking a cold shower when h0rny)... big difference. the OP wants to SATISFY HER SEXUAL URGE. as stated below:

turmacs:

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by Snowx: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
So you can't just endure like 3weeks..mehn things dey
Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by turmacs(f): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
okoroemeka:
By "Robb" do you mean aboniki and co? sad
Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by Dogalmighty17: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
That his dog you were complaining about earlier. I'm sure it's a male dog. You can use it to satisfy your urges.
You post like an animal. So you should be good with one.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by Cazzim(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
turmacs:
That is your business...say what ever makes you sleep well at night

OK fine I accept u are real,,, if I may ask do u base in lagos
Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by turmacs(f): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
That his dog you were complaining about earlier. I'm sure it's a male dog. You can use it to satisfy your urges.
You post like an animal. So you should be good with one.
e pain am grin
Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by WeirdAlien: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
Pick up a Bible and read the book of John over and over till he comes back.
Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by Waffarianman(m): 12:10am On Jul 24, 2023
turmacs:

Ur matta attimes eehh just dey give me headache. So 4all d wahala Wen dey D's con3 na prick weh u go fuvck b Ur problem well kontinue
Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by turmacs(f): 12:19am On Jul 24, 2023
Waffarianman:

Ur matta attimes eehh just dey give me headache. So 4all d wahala Wen dey D's con3 na prick weh u go fuvck b Ur problem well kontinue
cry
Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by Waffarianman(m): 12:30am On Jul 24, 2023
Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by Toks2008(m): 1:34am On Jul 24, 2023
turmacs:

Coming from a single lady...

SMH!
Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by HussenAdul: 6:00am On Jul 24, 2023
Get busy with ur job and house chores. Also pray and read ur Bible
Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by Jakumo(m): 6:16am On Jul 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Hmm, I am thinking that the OP posting a woman's picture and claiming she requires a good shagging, is a clever trap whose intent is to lure in men and not to seek opinions about solo gratification. Beware the damsel in distress fellas. Could be a dude in ambush.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by youngrichnigga: 7:15am On Jul 24, 2023
Use the ladle in the kitchen undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by Kingluqman(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2023
3 weeks ooo!! grin

This rainy season ehn

Sha go and cheat and leave us alone

1 Like

Re: How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? by PattyMike(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2023
Anyone who believes this profile is the person on dp is an ignorant individual who doesn’t know how nairaland works.

This is a full fledged man hustling 😂

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep / 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't / 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.