Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

“I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) (2934 Views)

How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? / You Can Never Satisfy Them / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) by Ebiragirl(f): 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
“I satisfy them all” – Woman who married 7 husbands revealed (video)

Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Says She Satisfies all and None Can Dare Cheat.

She lives differently from most people in her community, she has never cut her hair, has the ability to raise the dead, and is the wife to seven husbands.

This is the life of a revered Ugandan spiritualist, Allman, popularly known as the Female Samson.

Allman recounted how she was made to marry some residents the elders of her deity chose for her, in a bid to produce many children, which is a source of her power.

According to the spiritualist and traditional doctor, her service to her deity requires she gives birth to as many children as possible, but she can give birth to just one child per husband.

“I am a traditional doctor. I use the power of the dead to heal other people. And to be able to do that, I have to marry to get power and also to avoid punishment from my elders,” she said.

Read full details below and watch the video below;
https://abujabuzz.com/i-satisfy-them-all-woman-who-married-7-husbands-revealed/20987/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) by Godada(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2023

The men look sick

9 Likes

Re: “I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) by Toluwanise247(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Animal

1 Like

Re: “I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
just like many yeye people believe in juju, these above foolish homeless looking men must believe that this woman has special powers or something. it must be fear that keeps them with her, nothing else, as there is nothing remotely appealing about this evil looking woman.

look at them sef, they all look like a bunch of crackheads!

5 Likes

Re: “I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) by Jeon(f): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
😂😂
Daddycork, is the one holding the calabash.

7 Likes

Re: “I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) by Ebiragirl(f): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jeon:
😂😂

Daddycork, is the one holding the calabash.

grin grin grin grin grin grin you are not nice

2 Likes

Re: “I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) by Bahamas95(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
The woman kpekus be like...........

Re: “I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) by decatalyst(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Godada:

The men look sick

She takes care of them all,🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: “I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) by LikeAking: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
The wages of simping is death.

3 Likes

Re: “I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) by Holybaddo: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
She said they dare not cheat 😂🤣🤣

While she is busy cheating
Anyway how can they cheat on a herbalist 😂😂

1 Like

Re: “I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
The future of Nl redpillers grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) by Illegal1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omoh.....dis 1 nah real wahala wahala wahala!!!
Re: “I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) by Flames40: 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
It's your Business
Re: “I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) by oz4real83(m): 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Seven madmen being "led" by a mad woman all in the name of "marriage", this a union of mad peopleangry sad
Re: “I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) by kelspinall(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
they don't look healthy talkless of being satisfied
Re: “I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) by Jeon(f): 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ebiragirl:

grin grin grin grin grin grin you are not nice
cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: “I Satisfy Them All” – Woman Who Married 7 Husbands Revealed (video) by sacajawea: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
A Virtuous woman, a real woman of honour!
God bless you and the work of your hands

May life go well and treat you well, as you treat them well too
If any of these men do you bad!, may bad fall on them times two!!

(1) (Reply)

I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament / Hear Wetin Nija Girl They Plan To Do Her Husband When She Reach Uk / 10 Love Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.