Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House (65021 Views)

Alex Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House / Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by ipobarecriminals: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
undecided
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by SenatePresdo(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
grin
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
Everything na Audio

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by ipobarecriminals: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
#SCAM . sad he should transfer the money to her account first

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Nsexy333(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
April396949:
Wow, that's an incredibly generous offer from Kiddwaya! It's clear that he sees Cee-C as a strong competitor in the Big Brother 'All Stars' house and is willing to pay a significant sum for her to leave the competition. This move definitely shows the level of determination and ambition from both Kiddwaya and Cee-C. It will be interesting to see how she responds to this tempting offer and how it affects the dynamics in the house. Nevertheless, it's admirable to witness such bold and strategic gameplay from the contestants.
How? What's the grand price? Can't u understand this is an insult? It's obviously as same amount with the star price, so he's indirectly telling her she's not beautiful to be there, it's not about the winning price 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
Them don start this rubbish
Brah, where are u on our political divide!

abi shégé nor dey do u somtin too?

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by greggng: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
April396949:
Wow, that's an incredibly generous offer from Kiddwaya! It's clear that he sees Cee-C as a strong competitor in the Big Brother 'All Stars' house and is willing to pay a significant sum for her to leave the competition. This move definitely shows the level of determination and ambition from both Kiddwaya and Cee-C. It will be interesting to see how she responds to this tempting offer and how it affects the dynamics in the house. Nevertheless, it's admirable to witness such bold and strategic gameplay from the contestants.

The top 6 for this season goes like this ...White money, mercy , cross , Angel , Cee cee and pere . The rest are there for tea party
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by isabi2lof: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
He should go and sleep 😴 and allow the alpha females breeeetttttt
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by kokorokoman: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
Wahala, this yeye show don start again
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by DaddyRochie1642: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2023
FILEBE:
Lubbish!! In all that is happening in Nigerian , this is the next thing that concerns us. Okay . We don chop Belleful

You have 120m to give out and you can't help your community.

No one should come with the defensive line of asking me if it is my money .

Oga is it your money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by NaijaCover(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
Is Following
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Otywhyte: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lol abeg no do😁😁😁
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by mosaicafrique: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
Scripted show
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Rhassidy360: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
Washing and settings na wetin una want hear kidwaya talk o. Bba smart people them want plenty views.

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by chima47(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
I don't think he is serious.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Djele: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tinubu can't distract us from tribunal proceedings with this nonsensical BBN. Agbado is a goner

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by BluntCrazeMan: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
Nelson7474:
Kiddwaya offers Cee-C N120million to leave the Big Brother Naija #BBNaijaAllStars House.

Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Terseer Kiddwaya popularly known as Kiddwaya has offered to give his fellow housemate, Cee-C, the sum of N120 million if she leaves the house. Cee-C is the first housemate to be introduced in the All-Star edition of the reality show followed by Kiddwaya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7FWcCYguGg
He wan buy off the most prominent competition..

Smart Move.
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by APCNig: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
April396949:

If you concentrate on your life like this, then you will not beg for food like those before you
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by BluntCrazeMan: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
Them don start this rubbish
Peee Diiiii Peewee.!!

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by BluntCrazeMan: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hollusilva28:
Omg this Rubbish program don start again. This is not a coincidence. They want you Nigerians to hold on to that program and forget this current predicament that is befalling Nigeria now.

Don’t be deceive, If Nigerians is wise enough they should boycott that program by not subscribing at all.

Hunger is full everywhere on the land. Real People are begging on daily basis.

We need to stand up for ourselves & I hoped the Ronu group that called me Omo Yoruba Vagabond can come together and let’s try to build our lives from scratch. I’m tired of seeing people begging me for money everyday.
We abandoned it last year to fix Nigeria first.

Now, Nigeria had shown us that e no send us.

So, make we no send am too.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by kayperry: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
@ pocohantas i am offering you 100k to leave Nairaland and don't bring your turgid ass back undecided

Finally

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by APCNig: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hollusilva28:
Omg this Rubbish program don start again. This is not a coincidence. They want you Nigerians to hold on to that program and forget this current predicament that is befalling Nigeria now.

Don’t be deceive, If Nigerians is wise enough they should boycott that program by not subscribing at all.

Hunger is full everywhere on the land. Real People are begging on daily basis.

We need to stand up for ourselves & I hoped the Ronu group that called me Omo Yoruba Vagabond can come together and let’s try to build our lives from scratch. I’m tired of seeing people begging me for money everyday.

People begging you for money or you begging people for money? You go cry for long. More hard decisions are coming. The foundation of Nigeria is being rebuilt by Emilokan Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by falopey: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
Looks like they’re playing to a script with that. It’s audio money to make the show more intriguing to watch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by peacettw: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
Same bull. At least he is consistent. A pity Cee-Cee isnt Erica.
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
He was only making mouth,I saw the scene on tv....
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by SavageResponse(m): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
April396949:

Rubbish!
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Shantyken(m): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lol, this fake life show don start.

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by tfelicityk(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
He wants to play game in the house in her absence... She should not fall for the audio money until she sees it physically...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? / Bisola's Baby Daddy, Olanrewaju Malcolm: Leave My Daughter Out Of Bisola's Life / BBNaija: Omashola Squeezes Mercy's Butt At The Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.