Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House (65020 Views)

Alex Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House / Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Nazgul: 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
Thekaghan:
Where is he going to pull 120m from ? This guy brags a lot lol grin
He wants her coochie! The goal is to make her see him as a wealthy guy then submit her coochie to him.

No guy in Nigeria can give a random girl 120m. It's not possible. Not even politicians.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Yankee101: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Clout chasing
He was joking
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Anabosee(m): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hollusilva28:
Omg this Rubbish program don start again. This is not a coincidence. They want you Nigerians to hold on to that program and forget this current predicament that is befalling Nigeria now.

Don’t be deceive, If Nigerians is wise enough they should boycott that program by not subscribing at all.

Hunger is full everywhere on the land. Real People are begging on daily basis.

We need to stand up for ourselves & I hoped the Ronu group that called me Omo Yoruba Vagabond can come together and let’s try to build our lives from scratch. I’m tired of seeing people begging me for money everyday.
No light for 2 weeks for my area, fuel cost, my dstv expire, I nor sub again.
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by We4all: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
Nazgul:

He wants her coochie! The goal is to make her see him as a wealthy guy then submit her coochie to him.

No guy in Nigeria can give a random girl 120m. It's not possible. Not even politicians.

Dey play. If only you know what goes down behind the scene.
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by EngGandalf: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hollusilva28:
Omg this Rubbish program don start again. This is not a coincidence. They want you Nigerians to hold on to that program and forget this current predicament that is befalling Nigeria now.

Don’t be deceive, If Nigerians is wise enough they should boycott that program by not subscribing at all.

Hunger is full everywhere on the land. Real People are begging on daily basis.
Bros. No b only Nigeria get problem… people wey get problem pass una dey sef …. Stop expecting miracle in your country and a world filled with humans like yourself , keep voicing up though! work hard! and watch Reality TV … Life no pass like that… Nigeria old pass all of us… we go still die leave her. People wey lament pass us don die , come back sef . Dem still dey wail.

We need to stand up for ourselves & I hoped the Ronu group that called me Omo Yoruba Vagabond can come together and let’s try to build our lives from scratch. I’m tired of seeing people begging me for money everyday.
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by LOVEGINO(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
Heroicvic:
Audio money😏

He get am na im e dey run kitikiti to win?

To siddon dey watch una disgust me.. tueh
aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by highness25(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
Nelson7474:
Kiddwaya offers Cee-C N120million to leave the Big Brother Naija #BBNaijaAllStars House.

Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Terseer Kiddwaya popularly known as Kiddwaya has offered to give his fellow housemate, Cee-C, the sum of N120 million if she leaves the house. Cee-C is the first housemate to be introduced in the All-Star edition of the reality show followed by Kiddwaya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7FWcCYguGg
Wait! I don't understand, why did they recycled these people again for this show? I thought people who have been there aren't supposed to be there again?
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by finallybusy: 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
April396949:
Wow, that's an incredibly generous offer from Kiddwaya! It's clear that he sees Cee-C as a strong competitor in the Big Brother 'All Stars' house and is willing to pay a significant sum for her to leave the competition. This move definitely shows the level of determination and ambition from both Kiddwaya and Cee-C. It will be interesting to see how she responds to this tempting offer and how it affects the dynamics in the house. Nevertheless, it's admirable to witness such bold and strategic gameplay from the contestants.
I have said my own.
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by AskNgige2: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
Them don start this rubbish

I hate this Efulefu program with passion

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by africandollar: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
How person name go be Waya? It can only mean one thing…Waya waya kin sha ti l’owo. grin

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Jeffrey22(m): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
So we don enter the erra of bbnaija thread all over fp
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by otomatic(m): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
How much is the prize money again?
How many people will he make such offers to?
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by WantsandMore: 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ask for escrow, Rakiticbarca, wese dey fo her, bag the money 💰
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Voicetoday: 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
Davido Donates $10,000 to Eko Hotel Staff Who Returned $70K to Customer

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrwCicHfa98
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by seguno2: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
April396949:
Wow, that's an incredibly generous offer from Kiddwaya! It's clear that he sees Cee-C as a strong competitor in the Big Brother 'All Stars' house and is willing to pay a significant sum for her to leave the competition. This move definitely shows the level of determination and ambition from both Kiddwaya and Cee-C. It will be interesting to see how she responds to this tempting offer and how it affects the dynamics in the house. Nevertheless, it's admirable to witness such bold and strategic gameplay from the contestants.

Publicly stunts by attention-deficient yẹyẹbrities for their uncritical fans to swallow hook, bait and trap

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by seguno2: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
Parthway:
Lol, na mumu dey follow Kidwayya sweet mouth
Terry Waya pikin

Heroicvic:
Audio money😏

You guys know what’s up.
A scammer and a swindler can only give birth to his own kind.
No more no less!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Hollusilva28(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
APCNig:

People begging you for money or you begging people for money? You go cry for long. More hard decisions are coming. The foundation of Nigeria is being rebuilt by Emilokan Tinubu
Hello, Omo ale. Check my profile pics and compare it with yourself. I thank God, am okay not dangote. I reside both USA & Nigeria. My business is in osun state.

You’re omo irankiran. You’re part of people that deceived gullible youth & old ones. Continue enjoying your hardship.

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Curse777: 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2023
Identify your top competitors and do all you can to eliminate them

CeeC sef laugh tell am, I don't trust you
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by airliner(m): 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2023
Dem say kiddwaya na Terry g pikin
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Beverlyjean(f): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
This boy has come with his lamba again

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by kestolove95(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
Diz idiot wey promise to shoot video for laycon dat year
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by AfonjaPriest: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
He is more foolish than any money that will find its way to his hand to be made ready for wasting.
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by saphiere(f): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
Nelson7474:
Kiddwaya offers Cee-C N120million to leave the Big Brother Naija #BBNaijaAllStars House.

Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Terseer Kiddwaya popularly known as Kiddwaya has offered to give his fellow housemate, Cee-C, the sum of N120 million if she leaves the house. Cee-C is the first housemate to be introduced in the All-Star edition of the reality show followed by Kiddwaya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7FWcCYguGg
God punish him
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Corto: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
April396949:

You think he has the money grin

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Brah, where are u on our political divide!

abi shégé nor dey do u somtin too?

We are in court grin

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
AskNgige2:

I hate this Efulefu program with passion
Omo not only you o, we many

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by phren: 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
Heroicvic:
Audio money😏

You actually think Kid is there for the money? You really don’t know the guy for sure.
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Akharmony: 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
Orgy generation. . . Naked republic

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by PPIA: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
April396949:
Rather the Nigga is belittling the bitch grin

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by PPIA: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Audio money
You say!!?

E be like you never understand this guy net worth yet cool
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by PPIA: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Thekaghan:
Where is he going to pull 120m from ? This guy brags a lot lol grin
Drug money bro!!!

Seems you don't really know who his father Terry Waya is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? / Bisola's Baby Daddy, Olanrewaju Malcolm: Leave My Daughter Out Of Bisola's Life / BBNaija: Omashola Squeezes Mercy's Butt At The Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.