Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House (65035 Views)

Alex Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House / Whitemoney Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by victorazy(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2023
Parthway:
Lol, na mumu dey follow Kidwayya sweet mouth
Terry Waya pikin

grin The guy is really a kid, and many girls will fall for this stunt.

grin he has 120m to dash person and he has the time to waste in BBN grin
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by phemmyfour: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2023
Hollusilva28:
Omg this Rubbish program don start again. This is not a coincidence. They want you Nigerians to hold on to that program and forget this current predicament that is befalling Nigeria now.

Don’t be deceive, If Nigerians is wise enough they should boycott that program by not subscribing at all.

Hunger is full everywhere on the land. Real People are begging on daily basis.

We need to stand up for ourselves & I hoped the Ronu group that called me Omo Yoruba Vagabond can come together and let’s try to build our lives from scratch. I’m tired of seeing people begging me for money everyday.
Just shut it

Same rubbish you said during the election, election came and it was rigged. If you don't like the show, it's understandable, but claiming that the show is responsible for your predicament year in - year out shows your level of ignorance

You are the architect of your predicament
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Thekaghan: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2023
PPIA:

Drug money bro!!!

Seems you don't really know who his father Terry Waya is.
I know his dad but I bet his dad will encourage his frivolous behavior with his hard earned money unless his dad is a fool
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Thekaghan: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2023
phren:

His house mate actually though so when they were in the house 3 years ago until they went out, they were actually dumbfounded. They discovered that the guy didn’t even say half of who he is, even those who weee watching were busy fact-checking and they realized the guy is actually humble. Don’t be quick to criticize
humble as a billionaire himself or his dad’s wealth? grin I don’t get your point so if your dad is a billionaire you will be rich enough to throw away over 100k dollars to prove a point?
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by slowice(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2023
Scripted
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Susiee: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2023
Lol.
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by PPIA: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
Thekaghan:
I know his dad but I bet his dad will encourage his frivolous behavior with his hard earned money unless his dad is a fool
Hard Earned what?😂

Drug Money is now hard earned? 😂

How do you think kiddwaya affords his already lavish lifestyle?
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Hellonearth: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
This child again
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Cromagnon: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hollusilva28:
Omg this Rubbish program don start again. This is not a coincidence. They want you Nigerians to hold on to that program and forget this current predicament that is befalling Nigeria now.

Don’t be deceive, If Nigerians is wise enough they should boycott that program by not subscribing at all.

Hunger is full everywhere on the land. Real People are begging on daily basis.

We need to stand up for ourselves & I hoped the Ronu group that called me Omo Yoruba Vagabond can come together and let’s try to build our lives from scratch. I’m tired of seeing people begging me for money everyday.
you better stand for your self and build your life.
Not everyone is suffering in Nigeria
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by AskNgige2: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
Omo not only you o, we many

Now mumu Nigerians suffering and smiling will kukuma forget say Tinibu de deal with us
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Hollusilva28(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
phemmyfour:
Just shut it

Same rubbish you said during the election, election came and it was rigged. If you don't like the show, it's understandable, but claiming that the show is responsible for your predicament year in - year out shows your level of ignorance

You are the architect of your predicament
Monkey brain. Don’t you know we channel our energies and focus on things that doesn’t has products end. I beg of you, Please learn how to be useful for yourself. I’m not against watching the program but by promoting the program is a taboo to me
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by phemmyfour: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hollusilva28:
Monkey brain. Don’t you know we channel our energies and focus on things that doesn’t has products end. I beg of you, Please learn how to be useful for yourself. I’m not against watching the program but by promoting the program is a taboo to me
If it's a taboo for you, open another thread or forever keep quiet, better than using the show as an excuse for your woes in life.

Let the show BREATHE..... it's not responsible for worries in life
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by JOemmy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
Wow, that's an incredibly generous offer from Kiddwaya! It's clear that he sees Cee-C as a strong competitor in the Big Brother 'All Stars' house and is willing to pay a significant sum for her to leave the competition. This move definitely shows the level of determination and ambition from both Kiddwaya and Cee-C. It will be interesting to see how she responds to this tempting offer and how it affects the dynamics in the house. Nevertheless, it's admirable to witness such bold and strategic gameplay from the contestants.

Don't take that proud idiot serious this same guy also promised heaven and earth to his fellow housemates in the previous edition he participated in few years ago but end up fulfilling non.
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Hollusilva28(m): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
phemmyfour:
If it's a taboo for you, open another thread or forever keep quiet, better than using the show as an excuse for your woes in life.

Let the show BREATHE..... it's not responsible for worries in life
I laughed. Let the show breathe? Like I stood on it. My friend get a life. Don’t spend your life on a show that doesn’t contribute meaningful to your life
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Gentlerespect76: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
Wow, that's an incredibly generous offer from Kiddwaya! It's clear that he sees Cee-C as a strong competitor in the Big Brother 'All Stars' house and is willing to pay a significant sum for her to leave the competition. This move definitely shows the level of determination and ambition from both Kiddwaya and Cee-C. It will be interesting to see how she responds to this tempting offer and how it affects the dynamics in the house. Nevertheless, it's admirable to witness such bold and strategic gameplay from the contestants.
Chatgpt runs😂
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Machinegun91(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
He's owing me ₦1500 for a delivery I did for him.
Re: Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House by Tundex911: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2023
Tempting offer as if na PSG wey offer Mbappe

April396949:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best TV Series Right Now.... / Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? / Bisola's Baby Daddy, Olanrewaju Malcolm: Leave My Daughter Out Of Bisola's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.