Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup (44864 Views)

Tobi Amusan Takes On Jasmine Camacho-Quinn At 8:23pm Tonight / Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? / Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by ClassicMan202(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Gff
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Inner19(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
I officially identify as Trans.

Somebody should show me where female hostel is I want to check something.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Sweetvie: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
undecided
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Astra101: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
She is born a woman, she's Binary now. Her testosterone level is that of a woman. No qualms
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
as i once said...the hypocrisy of this transgender BS is sickening. let Mike Tyson identify as female and go in the ring and murder women with ONE punch...or Messi identify as female and go and score 400 goals in one match.

this makes NO DAMN SENSE!!!
The international sports body have stopped trans people from competing in athletic and one on one competition, apparently this is football so it doesn't really matter
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Beverlyjean(f): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
And FIFA allowed this
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by manikspears: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
tommy589:
If the the female gender fail to take a stand now, transgender would relegate them in their game

Leave them, let them be doing feminism. they will not concentrate on what they are suppose to face
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
Triplerg:
Why should trans be allowed to play in a competition? This is pure cheating, we should be awarded 3 points immediately.
They are not allowed to compete on one on one competitions or athletic sports,this is football so it doesn't really matter
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
I saw him in the match and I knew he is a man, the physique.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Semenya is now married to a woman and impregnated her twice..😂😂😂
gaby:
The same idiots were raising dust about Semanya the South African athlete some years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by shiwex: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
We should have refused to play them. That is cheating..
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by casualobserver: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
We should have refused to play.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Dotherightthing: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
That ends female football

Quite unfortunate! angry
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Timoleon(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Quinn is not a man. Quinn is female. Born female.
Triplerg:
Why should trans be allowed to play in a competition? This is pure cheating, we should be awarded 3 points immediately.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Timoleon(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
She is a woman. Born a woman.
Flamemignon1:

The international sports body have stopped trans people from competing in athletic and one on one competition, apparently this is football so it doesn't really matter

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Timoleon(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Why? Quinn was born female. No males in the female World Cup.
casualobserver:
We should have refused to play.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Timoleon(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lol...someone that was born a female? You saw wrongly.
LARRYOBRAIN:
I saw him in the match and I knew he is a man, the physique.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by CJStarz: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
She's turned to a neuter? Maaaad people everywhere
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Timoleon(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
It matters. Quinn was born a female. The transgender terms Na just drama. Non binary is saying don’t call me male or female. She was born with a vagina.
Flamemignon1:

They are not allowed to compete on one on one competitions or athletic sports,this is football so it doesn't really matter
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Timoleon(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
Why shouldn’t they? She was born with a vagina. She’s a female.
Beverlyjean:
And FIFA allowed this
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by CaptainFM1: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wasn't that why they out-muscled our girls?
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by luminouz(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ppogbae:
The person was born a female who has now turned gender neutral. OP you should've simply done your research on her biography. This is why there is no buzz or uproar around her.
Does she look gender neutral to you now?

Cuz to mez that's a woman right there
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Zooposki(f): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
manikspears:

Leave them, let them be doing feminism. they will not concentrate on what they are suppose to face

More women for you guys to fcukk. It’s a win situation for you guys.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by ednut1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
A woman at birth. No big deal here😅
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Timoleon(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
That’s not a he. A she it is.
JASONjnr:
Omo, my concern is on the dressing room.... Is he gonna shake his gbola around the women or he did a gender affirmative surgery for Vaginoplasty?
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by luminouz(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
Samantha124:
Semenya is now married to a woman and impregnated her twice..😂😂😂

It wasn't his sperm that did the trick, it was mine grin
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by uunwanaobong3: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
Now that FIFA has started, they will not shout injustice......... Now that Canada is using MEN to play draw with our women, the world will no preach inequality nowoooo?

I no want hear any shout ooo when Nigeria begins to use taye taiwo, Julius agahowa, taribo west, bobrisky etc, to play women world cup ooooo.

Now wey oyibo don start now, nobody talkooo, But when African want come join, the world go dey shout inequality. Ok ooooo
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Braun007: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
This made front page,really
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Triplerg: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Timoleon:
Quinn is not a man. Quinn is female. Born female.
Well I don't know anything about her before now. If what you said is true, then there's no problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Madrid: Kaká 55,000, Cristiano Ronaldo 80,000 & Eden Hazard 50,000 (photos) / Cortana Accurately Predicting World Cup 2014 Winners / How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.