Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,499 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup (44927 Views)

Tobi Amusan Takes On Jasmine Camacho-Quinn At 8:23pm Tonight / Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? / Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At ยฃ149 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by sageb: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Samantha124:
Semenya is now married to a woman and impregnated her twice..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Really?
Semenya, the she-male Athlete

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Fsboperator2: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Maybe I can identify as a cripple and contest against those one legged footballers in their special Olympics .
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

A) is athletic the only one on one sport where trans athlete can benefit from their gender?!
B) are you saying that MIchael Jordan can compete in a female team then?
C) who cares whether one on one or team sport...?! it is unfair to other female athletes PERIOD! anyone who has gone through puberty as a MAN will always benefit from his gender (regardless of testosterone or not).
Dude,did you read the article,they were assigned female at birth
She was born female and transitioned into a man before they became non binary so it doesn't really matter as they are still playing in the team that's related to what they were assigned at birth. The law mostly affects transwomen because generally males are stronger than females

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
Triplerg:
It matters bros. Trans gender women have the stamina of men.
Except this isn't a transwoman
She was born female and transitioned into a man before they became non binary so it doesn't really matter as they are still playing in the team that's related to what they were assigned at birth. The law mostly affects transwomen because males are stronger than females
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Timoleon:
It matters. Quinn was born a female. The transgender terms Na just drama. Non binary is saying donโ€™t call me male or female. She was born with a vagina.
It doesn't really matter because males are in general stronger than females,the law set by the international sports body mostly affects transwomen
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by luminouz(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Samantha124:
I supported her when the whole gender issue was happening, but when I heard that she got married to a woman, I was like "okay"

But when I heard that the wife is pregnant, I too started questioning her gender because she looks like a man, sounds like a man and now she impregnated the wife.

Lol, of course you supported her, because you,like all women, are emotional beings. I didn't support her because I knew right off that's a grown ass man with saggy balls claiming to be a woman. The amount of testosterone pouring off Semenya can power a spaceship to Mars.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by LadyTara(f): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
This is doping on testosterone giving her an advantage over other females.

I hope fifa is ready for the aftermath of the backdoor cheating they created?.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Timoleon(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Quinn was never a man.
Flamemignon1:

It doesn't really matter because males are in general stronger than females,the law set by the international sports body mostly affects transwomen
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Timoleon:
Quinn was never a man.
Yea,they are not and they don't want to be
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Anny69: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Welcome love,how you doing?
I'm doing just fine. What about you?
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Timoleon(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Thereโ€™s no doping involved. Just a woman identifying as whatever for attention sake.
LadyTara:
This is doping on testosterone giving her an advantage over other females.

I hope fifa is ready for the aftermath of the backdoor cheating they created?.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Anny69:
I'm doing just fine. What about you?
Good love
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Timoleon(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
She๐Ÿ™„
Flamemignon1:

Yea,they are not and they don't want to be
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Anny69: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Good love
Awesome. wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
luminouz:

Lol, of course you supported her, because you,like all women, are emotional beings. I didn't support her because I knew right off that's a grown ass man with saggy balls claiming to be a woman. The amount of testosterone pouring off Semenya can power a spaceship to Mars.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Yes..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
sageb:

Really?
Semenya, the she-male Athlete

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
That's a big loss to women.. The woman whose position he took may have been dreaming of playing in the world cup tournaments. A senseless psychopath has destroyed her dreams..

#Saveourwomensport..

Modified: Okay, they saying she's a female, alright..
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by cococandy(f): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
People have zero clue how pro LGBTQ Canada is.
They are always talking about USA which by 1st world standards is still high on intolerance metrics.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Who cares what she does with her privates.

If you want me to call you a goat, No problemo!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by deji17: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
AndroBlaze:

She is not a transgender woman, she is just confused. She was born a woman and is still a woman, she is just looking for cheap publicity by identifying as transgender. If in doubt put her in a mens prison and see if she will not bare kids in 9 months
Na you get am. She was born a woman, but because they like confusion, she chose to be recognised as gender neutral. She does not want to identify as a woman.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
This is nonsense. He was the one that viciously attacked and wanted to injure oshaola in the first 15 minutes of the game to the extent that oshaola was down for almost 3 minutes in that match.
Using a transgender is pure cheating.
If Messi now declared trans he will now be playing against our girls. angry
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Eniitankorede: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
orohbiro:
DID YOU KNOWโ“

Quinn, has become the first out transgender player to play at a FIFA World Cup. He featured for Canada against Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ.

Last we checked there are only two genders male and female!

#FIFAWWC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12328795/Canadian-footballer-Quinn-trans-non-binary-player-feature-World-Cup.html

This is cheating. These western people will destroy the world with their madness. I wonder why the Nigerian girls played against him. He will be pressing, grabbing and pushing their breasts anyhow. Are they comfortable with that? The new tricks being used by homosexuals and perverts nowadays is to claim they are transgender. May God save the world.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Eniitankorede: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Skyview01:
Who cares what she does with her privates.

If you want me to call you a goat, No problemo!

This does not end with privates if you donโ€™t know. The muscle bulk, physique, anatomy, endurance and strength of a male is far greater than female. So long as testosterone overtakes oestrogen in his system. That is a great advantage over natural women. Caster Semenya of South Africa is using that to his advantage in defeating other women in long distance running.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by orion7: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Weaklings that could not compete with other men
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
She had no breast just looking like a man.
Timoleon:
Lol...someone that was born a female? You saw wrongly.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
She is just like a man, no breast
Exceed15:

Oga she was born female o. She's now identify his/herself as non binary. They can be he/she or share both. So confusing
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by advanceDNA: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Except this isn't a transwoman
She was born female and transitioned into a man before they became non binary so it doesn't really matter as they are still playing in the team that's related to what they were assigned at birth. The law mostly affects transwomen because males are stronger than females

You have started again..trying to sou d woke as usual....nonbinary indeed... so why is she allowed to play in women sports since she's claiming she's neither male nor female.?? U see how confused u pple are??

born female...change to man ....now neutral.... is this not absurd to you?? ..What baffles me is how u lgbt lots dont see that this person has some hurricane going on up stairs...??

If she commit crime which prison will they put her?? Since u lots can claim not be male or female....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by tunde1200(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
as i once said...the hypocrisy of this transgender BS is sickening. let Mike Tyson identify as female and go in the ring and murder women with ONE punch...or Messi identify as female and go and score 400 goals in one match.

this makes NO DAMN SENSE!!!

You funny ๐Ÿ˜„
My belle oh
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by blowjohn(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
HussenAdul:
If they continue this way, we may feature Bobrisky in our next match to be giving them smackdown in the pitch

Do u know what a non binary is?
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Kemadealadire(f): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Opin aye.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by WannaHowzit(m): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
gaby:
The same idiots were raising dust about Semanya the South African athlete some years ago.

FIFA and IOC are two different entities.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by sharone21(f): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lol.....

This is why men doing 50:50 with women at home or relationship is pure cheating as the muscle size, energy levels of both are different.... The man has not already been overstretched with child bearing, breastfeeding, cooking, chores, home work for Junior.... The man after the birth of the baby does not resume seeing his monthly period for almost a week which can be 'incapacitating' or limiting to women.....The only men who should do 50:50 are disabled ones.

Any man doing 50:50 is like this transgenders, underestimating his God given strength as the STRONGER gender. You no go die if u play your role well as woman cannot carry 2 curses at once( lol).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Birmingham 2022: Olarinoye Wins Nigeria's First Gold, Makes History / AFCON: Angry Egyptians Beg Super Eagles To Beat South Africa / Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.