Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup (44946 Views)

Tobi Amusan Takes On Jasmine Camacho-Quinn At 8:23pm Tonight / Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? / Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by WannaHowzit(m): 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
as i once said...the hypocrisy of this transgender BS is sickening. let Mike Tyson identify as female and go in the ring and murder women with ONE punch...or Messi identify as female and go and score 400 goals in one match.

this makes NO DAMN SENSE!!!

Difference is Mike Tyson or Messi didn't grown up with female hormones like trans people do - which made them feel and act like women.

So you're very uninformed and I feel sorry for all the equally uninformed you misled and who liked your comment.

Your problem.

Bye bye.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Calitoscassius(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Everything you wrote just shows you literally don't know what a transwoman is. A transwoman is a man that transitioned into a woman,what you are defining is a transman and most transman are housed in protective custody or female prisons where they also experience sexual assault and other things because of the prison system moreover most transmen can't give birth because of the hormones they take. Next time educate yourself before speaking on something you have no knowledge about
I don't think you understood what that individual described, he is right in his description..

Quinn can get pregnant as a biological female when she has sex with men in men's prison appart from sexual assault which even any woman can be subjected to.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by livebullet(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
orohbiro:
DID YOU KNOW❓

Quinn, has become the first out transgender player to play at a FIFA World Cup. He featured for Canada against Nigeria 🇳🇬.

Last we checked there are only two genders male and female!

#FIFAWWC

Crazy world...
Well, let Osimhen identify as a trans and feature in the super falcons.
How can a genetic man compete with females in a game where strength is a factor?

Oyibo be get sense until Dem begin lose their brain to this LGBTQRXYZ nonsense.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12328795/Canadian-footballer-Quinn-trans-non-binary-player-feature-World-Cup.html
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by sillysally(f): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
These confused people are just spoiling everything 😥
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by LadyTara(f): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
Timoleon:
There’s no doping involved. Just a woman identifying as whatever for attention sake.
I admire your boldness at being ignorant,not that I am surprised tho. But maybe you should pay more attention to what testosterone (which is a steroid by the way) does then check the meaning and rules of doping in sports before basking in the glory of your ignorance.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Sleekfingers: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
uunwanaobong3:
Now that FIFA has started, they will not shout injustice......... Now that Canada is using MEN to play draw with our women, the world will no preach inequality nowoooo?

I no want hear any shout ooo when Nigeria begins to use taye taiwo, Julius agahowa, taribo west, bobrisky etc, to play women world cup ooooo.

Now wey oyibo don start now, nobody talkooo, But when African want come join, the world go dey shout inequality. Ok ooooo

Ignorance is a disease. Try to read and make sure you comprehend, before commenting, or better still google is your friend.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Timoleon(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Stay on the topic. I try not to insult people online, you should try it. Quinn was born a woman and [/b]NEVER[b] transitioned. ‘Out trans’ simply means coming out as transgender. Non binary on the other hand means neither male or female (often referred to as they/thems). So like I said earlier, no doping was involved. To be rude does not mean you are right.
LadyTara:
I admire your boldness at being ignorant,not that I am surprised tho. But maybe you should pay more attention to what testosterone which is a steroid by the way before basking in the glory of your ignorance.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I don't think you understood what that individual described, he is right in his description..

Quinn can get pregnant as a biological female when she has sex with men in men's prison appart from sexual assault which even any woman can be subjected to.
Except you didn't understand what I'm saying,yes she's a biological female but she's currently on HRT, hormone replacement therapy, a transmasculine person on hormones which Quinn was before saying they are non binary can't get pregnant unless they stop taking them so even if they were sent to an all male prison which transmen are rarely sent to as most transmen are kept in women's prisons and protective custody,so even if they are sent there and they are constantly taking their drugs which they will still be getting even if they are in jail,they can't get pregnant no matter the amount of men they are with. You are comparing biological women to transmen but the hormones transmen takes are already a stumbling block to any pregnancy ever happening and besides the assumption is wrong as not all biological females are fertile to get pregnant
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
tommy589:
If the the female gender fail to take a stand now, transgender would relegate them in their game
To them, the future is female is the pressing of needs now..
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Denixel: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Las las na technology go destroy dis world, if not for the advancement of tech..how dis people for take change their body shape to look like anything Dem wan be.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by eteba(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
It's sickening how quickly stuff are getting worst with u guys down there on Earth, here in Mars, we're doing just fine.

*tueh*
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by zoedew: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
orohbiro:
DID YOU KNOW❓

Quinn, has become the first out transgender player to play at a FIFA World Cup. He featured for Canada against Nigeria 🇳🇬.

#FIFAWWC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12328795/Canadian-footballer-Quinn-trans-non-binary-player-feature-World-Cup.html
Depraved and messed up entity.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by falopey: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
AndroBlaze:

She is not a transgender woman, she is just confused. She was born a woman and is still a woman, she is just looking for cheap publicity by identifying as transgender. If in doubt put her in a mens prison and see if she will not bare kids in 9 months
that person I’m seeing in that picture is a biological male identifying as non binary (not a male nor female) playing in women’s game.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by LadyTara(f): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
Timoleon:
Stay on the topic. I try not to insult people online, you should try it. Quinn was born a woman and [/b]NEVER[b] transitioned. ‘Out trans’ simply means coming out as transgender. Non binary on the other hand means neither male or female (often referred to as they/thems). So like I said earlier, no doping was involved. To be rude does not mean you are right.
never transitioned but a trans and non-binary.if she was born a woman, wouldn't coming out as trans make her a man? Or chair or eagle or whatever other thing they have out there, doesn't that technically disqualify her from participating in "women's" football since technically she is no longer a woman but trans and whatever nonsense she feels like identifing as? grin grin grin. Woke madness.

I know moles like you are out to spread the virus of wokeness, again I am not surprised,so many are now willfull tools to promote stupidity and insanity as the norm.

It's this "I don't want to be rude" that has brought the madness happening in the west where they let insane people who should be institutionalised roam free. Just bask in your ignorance and stop trying to rope others in your delusions.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Archworld(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
orohbiro:
DID YOU KNOW❓

#FIFAWWC

NFA should sue FIFA for this . Changing your gender does not mean your male strength has changed . It's still the same . The super falcons played against 10 ladies and a male . This shouldn't be allowed in football. Female exclusive football should be for female only. Non binary should form their own sports.

I won't allow a non binary to be locked up in a room with my daughter. My daughter won't change her clothes in the presence of that damn as*

FIFA and the Canadian team should be sued by NFA

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

You have started again..trying to sou d woke as usual....nonbinary indeed... so why is she allowed to play in women sports since she's claiming she's neither male nor female.?? U see how confused u pple are??

born female...change to man ....now neutral.... is this not absurd to you?? ..What baffles me is how u lgbt lots dont see that this person has some hurricane going on up stairs...??

If she commit crime which prison will they put her?? Since u lots can claim not be male or female....
Not all NB people fill a complete disconnect from gender and if they commit a crime tomorrow,they will be put in a women's prison or private custody and solitary housing units which most transpeople are kept in
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Difference is Mike Tyson or Messi didn't grown up with female hormones like trans people do - which made them feel and act like women.
So you're very uninformed and I feel sorry for all the equally uninformed you misled and who liked your comment.
Your problem.
Bye bye.

OLODO, none of the MALE athletes who are breaking female records today (as trans) grew up as female... they only turned female when they became adults. the most famous of them all LIA THOMAS was a male swimmer in University in 2017 and couldnt win shiit as a man, then in 2019 "he" identified as woman and started breaking female records! same with LAUREL HUBBARD who first competed in weightlifting as a MAN (because he wanted to be more masculine) and thereafter identified as a woman and suddenly started winning female record.

Timoleon:
She doesn’t identify as a man. It’s right there in the article.
Flamemignon1:
Dude,did you read the article,they were assigned female at birth
She was born female and transitioned into a man before they became non binary so it doesn't really matter as they are still playing in the team that's related to what they were assigned at birth. The law mostly affects transwomen because generally males are stronger than females

so what you are saying is that, if you identify as a man and take testosterone to be a man, but its suddenly easier for you to break record as a "woman", then you can just shift and say:" i was born a woman" and then you can compete against women?! cant you see the HYPOCRISY in what you are saying...?! if that person identify as a MAN then thats who they need to compete against... choosing who you want to compete against, just because it would be easier for you to win/break record, is such an HYPOCRITE STATEMENT on this subject!!!!

IF YOU PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT ANYONE CAN IDENTIFY AS ANYTHING THEY DESIRE THEN LET IT BE NON BINARY FOR EVERY SPORT OUT THERE, AND EVERYBODY PLAYS AGAIN EACH OTHER AS HUMAN (NO MALE GROUP, NO FEMALE GROUP)... AND LET MESSI PLAY AGAINST TEAMS MADE UP OF MEN AND WOMEN, LET THE USAIN BOLTs RACE AGAINST MEN AND WOMEN, LET LEBRON PLAY AGAINST TEAMS MADE UP OF MEN AND WOMEN, LET THE ADESANYAs FIGHT AGAINST MEN AND WOMEN!
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Calitoscassius(m): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Except you didn't understand what I'm saying,yes she's a biological female but she's currently on HRT, hormone replacement therapy, a transmasculine person on hormones which Quinn was before saying they are non binary can't get pregnant unless they stop taking them so even if they were sent to an all male prison which transmen are rarely sent to as most transmen are kept in women's prisons and protective custody,so even if they are sent there and they are constantly taking their drugs which they will still be getting even if they are in jail,they can't get pregnant no matter the amount of men they are with. You are comparing biological women to transmen but the hormones transmen takes are already a stumbling block to any pregnancy ever happening and besides the assumption is wrong as not all biological females are fertile to get pregnant
Yes!

The assumptions also is that most biological female can get pregnant, 2 in every 3 atleast.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Smartguyboy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
It’s seems the world is accepting a male who close to be a female participant is female competitions
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by advanceDNA: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Not all NB people fill a complete disconnect from gender and if they commit a crime tomorrow,they will be put in a women's prison or private custody and solitary housing units which most transpeople are kept in

And u dont see how weird u sound....
Shes binary..but she doesnt feel total disconnect...who is measuring the degree disconnection...what gold standard is used??

Someoe can just claim to be anything when its convinient for them ....u pple are just makimg the world a horrible place in the name of indulging madness u call fancy name like inclusivity

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by 9jaRealist: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
orohbiro:
DID YOU KNOW❓

Who cares about your primitive “check”?! grin grin

My own issue with this Quinn character is that ‘they’ nearly broke Asisat Oshoala’s leg in the game! Mogbe o!
>
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by gaby(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
WannaHowzit:

FIFA and IOC are two different entities.

I should know that, my brother. I was only referring to the usual "Western" gimmicks.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by gaby(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Samantha124:
Semenya is now married to a woman and impregnated her twice..😂😂😂

Oturugbekeeee... grin
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Timoleon(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
Too many people here just argue for the sake of ‘winning the argument’. Quinn was never a man. Never in her life did she transition to be a man. No where can you point to it that I or any other person on this thread for that matter is justifying a man in a woman’s sport. I repeat, Quinn was never a man
MrBrownJay1:

OLODO, none of the MALE athletes who are breaking female records today (as trans) grew up as female... they only turned female when they became adults. the most famous of them all LIA THOMAS was a male swimmer in University in 2017 and couldnt win shiit as a man, then in 2019 "he" identified as woman and started breaking female records! same with LAUREL HUBBARD who first competed in weightlifting as a MAN (because he wanted to be more masculine) and thereafter identified as a woman and suddenly started winning female record.

so what you are saying is that, if you identify as a man and take testosterone to be a man, but its suddenly easier for you to break record as a "woman", then you can just shift and say:" i was born a woman" and then you can compete against women?! cant you see the HYPOCRISY in what you are saying...?! if that person identify as a MAN then thats who they need to compete against... choosing who you want to compete against, just because it would be easier for you to win/break record, is such an HYPOCRITE STATEMENT on this subject!!!!

IF YOU PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT ANYONE CAN IDENTIFY AS ANYTHING THEY DESIRE THEN LET IT BE NON BINARY FOR EVERY SPORT OUT THERE, AND EVERYBODY PLAYS AGAIN EACH OTHER AS HUMAN (NO MALE GROUP, NO FEMALE GROUP)... AND LET MESSI PLAY AGAINST TEAMS MADE UP OF MEN AND WOMEN, LET THE USAIN BOLTs RACE AGAINST MEN AND WOMEN, LET LEBRON PLAY AGAINST TEAMS MADE UP OF MEN AND WOMEN, LET THE ADESANYAs FIGHT AGAINST MEN AND WOMEN!
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by stasius: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Why don't they have Transgender world cup?

Confusion everywhere. Infact am tired of talking.!

Everybody should do as they like!
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by WantsandMore: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
JASONjnr:
Omo, my concern is on the dressing room.... Is he gonna shake his gbola around the women or he did a gender affirmative surgery for Vaginoplasty?
I keep seeing botched vaginoplasty and I'm screaming in my head like why would anyone spend an insane amount of money on something as dangerous as that. Damn!
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by HussenAdul: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
blowjohn:

Do u know what a non binary is?
Not being male or female.
Also being male & female at the same time.

As far as this FIFA Women is concern, she is male.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

And u dont see how weird u sound....
Shes binary..but she doesnt feel total disconnect...who is measuring the degree disconnection...what gold standard is used??

Someoe can just claim to be anything when its convinient for them ....u pple are just makimg the world a horrible place in the name of indulging madness u call fancy name like inclusivity
Good,you can claim to be Elon musk and I will believe you since you want to mock gender dysphoria
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Yes!

The assumptions also is that most biological female can get pregnant, 2 in every 3 atleast.
Still the assumption doesn't hold water as females are not a monolith
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Timoleon:
Too many people here just argue for the sake of ‘winning the argument’. Quinn was never a man. Never in her life did she transition to be a man. No where can you point to it that I or any other person on this thread for that matter is justifying a man in a woman’s sport. I repeat, Quinn was never a man

A) what about the other MEN i have mentionned?! why do you choose to pretend that you didnt see the other names of this MEN who identify as women in sport?!

B) BWAAAAAAAH!
hey, dont take MY word for it, hear it from the horse's mouth and/or her family how she was solely wearing masculine clothing while growing up... (and only after that did she now come out as non binary). go directly to 5mins mark in the below video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2B5yQhpKYQ
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Where have you ever heard about transmen breaking sport records against cisgender or biological men? It's not just realistic which is why I support the ban against transwomen competing against ciswomen, it's not the same thing with a transman competing against a cisgender man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex / Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him / Gabriel Jesus Slow Penalty Miss: Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.