Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,310 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

"I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel (7311 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election. / We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by Kaiser20: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2023
post=124641662:
God bless Our LEADER President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Slow and steady we will get to a land flowing with milk and honey.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

We Rise.
Yes oh.
The Evil ones are Mr. Tinubu and his supporters who claimed they build Lagos and now refused to build Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by YourNextLevel(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2023
Your SICK
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by President2001(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2023
This one is more than dense
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by Emola12(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2023
Tribe back tribe,,,buh I as Yoruba man nothing will come good under dis evil party APC I don't want to know who is there because he has already promised us that he will follow buhari footsteps so what do you expect Awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by bashlek(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2023
APCNig:
No doubt whatsoever.

Emilokan Bola Ahmed Tinubu the JAGABAN Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire

When an accountant is the President, you will see financial discipline and fiscal policies.

In just one month , Emilokan Tinubu the Chicago State University multiple award winning graduate, and ExxonMobil former Chief Accountant/Auditor tripled what the country had been generating monthly over the years. Tinubu is saving over ONE BILLION DOLLARS in just one month.

But, he still refused to share and spend all. Less than 50% is to be shared, while about 55% will be saved. Now go and find out how much Yar’Adua, Goatluck, and Buhari saved in their miserable combined 16 years of wastage

You see that Jonathan nd Buhari finished this country totally. Economics students can relate. All reserve ratio was lavished with no other source of income than that criminal crude oil. They turned God blessing crude oil to curse
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by robinsoncrosoe: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2023
See the nonsense nairaland is Pushing to front page..the bias is visible to the blind
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by Cantonese: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2023
AgbaBaale:
Nigerians always want good things for free. Free education, free petrol, free food, good infrastructure without borrowing etc. No matter how long you protest, subsidy is gone. Palliative is coming but you have to be patient to get the best.

China suffered same when they were ready to become a country and Nigeria is experiencing same. We can't continue to eat our tomorrow today

The sane suffer today, enjoy tomorrow story of the Buhari/Tinubu/APC wasted eight years. You can continue suffering if you wish.

And by the way, I wonder how you used Chiba as your example. Anyway note that those wgo steal public funds in China, no matter the socio-political position, are tried and shot dead if found guilty. Here, your eulogize those who loot and give you hopw for a better tomorrow.
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by LyfeJennings(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2023
APCNig:
No doubt whatsoever.

When an accountant is the President, you will see financial discipline and fiscal policies.

In just one month , Emilokan Tinubu the Chicago State University multiple award winning graduate, and ExxonMobil former Chief Accountant/Auditor tripled what the country had been generating monthly over the years. Tinubu is saving over ONE BILLION DOLLARS in just one month.

But, he still refused to share and spend all. Less than 50% is to be shared, while about 55% will be saved. Now go and find out how much Yar’Adua, Goatluck, and Buhari saved in their miserable combined 16 years of wastage

Unlike that lying machine called Peter Obituary
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by OChimex: 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
APCNig:
No doubt whatsoever.

So why does he keep borrowing when he saves a lot?

Don’t worry, you guys will soon wake up from that deadly dream, by that time, it will be too late for una.

Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by AfonjaPriest: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
Let's spit it as it is. The man has got his Amala business. Now the amala talk has started.
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by Bfly: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
I thought you got opinion until you mentioned "better spent on education" then i realised you are capping
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by dsenator: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
The same way many people initially believed in Buhari's possibilities
Re: "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
You are a selfish Fool, sorry to say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Rep Member, Dekeri Declares For Edo Governorship, Slams Obaseki / I Will Be President - Dele Momodu / I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.