Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN (22742 Views)

Justice is different from judgement, Nigerians Know Who won On Feb 25 - Okutepa / JS Okutepa SAN Who Reject Tinubu Legal Team Join Peter Obi Legal Team / Yoruba SANs Assembled To Defend Electoral Theft. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by emerged01(m): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2023
fourboys:
On point
There is nothing on point here bro. For the fact that someone is a suspect doesnt mean he should not have right to a lawyer. He must be proven guilty before you can call such person a criminal. What is happening is fair hearing.

6 Likes

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by NutritionGuru: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2023
angry
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by erniok(m): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This mushroom lawyer should go sit down.
You call a SAN mushroom lawyer? Abeg how many SAN you get for your family.

3 Likes

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Nightwolf1: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2023
That means what we have is criminal justice system in Nigeria...πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by egoldman(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:

He didn't mention anyone, but as usual Agbadorians are angry with him, they know they are chasing shadows and defending evils.

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Lotorino: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2023
Prove your case simple. All this is pure emotion.

3 Likes

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Okwyjesus(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:

You are calling a SAN mushroom lawyer. How many SAN do you have in your village, let's leave your family.

Don't insult success so they won't run from you

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by valentinos22(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2023
buckeyemedia:
Please shut up, Incoherent Peasant.

When next you or your family members have any court engagements, let the SAN come & represent you for free.
rule no 2 broken
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by dikings(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Will you shut the f^ck up?

I dedicate "Receive sense", Great jam for your skull! grin
grin grin grin
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Britishpea: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2023
This is an idiotic lawyer meh. What do lawyers do again?

They turn red to white and prove their cases. Murder case can turn to manslaughter if you are worth your salt in the profession.

Armed robbery can become a burglar if you have dexterity.

Why do I need a lawyer to defend myself when I am sued to the court over what I committed or don’t commit? If I committed it, I could just go to the court myself and admit.
This one is a Senior Advocate of Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Afamed: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:

It's Monday and I don't have time to educate agbado munchers. This free time I have to make my own inputs and counter the propaganda you lots have be spreading here will be used for the sole purpose. Please go back to your cocaine sniffing. Bye.

Show us where Obi claimed he won the election with the total votes he got

Not this your clever by halfway jagoons

5 Likes

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Tntsi: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2023
gr8ofnnetwork:
Because any of the high profile electoral candidates did not invite you. The last time I check, law is premised on the principles of JUSTICE and not MORALITY. May be it is time to join Seminary since lawyer should not defend electoral matters

You feel everyone is a criminal or criminally minded like you have been taught.

The man talking was begged by tinubu team to join them but he bluntly refused.
He said for conscience sake he can't join them.

Do your research and put some respect to the man speaking. He is not your fraudulent type.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by TUTU147: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2023
Let them continue defending evil, when the time comes it will consume everyone.It is high time the judiciary and the police start doing the right thing in other to save nigeria, because the masses are getting tired everyday.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by LithiumSupplier: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:

You know nothing...

A Senior Advocate of Nigeria?
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by mvem(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
lawyer that refused to be in Tinubu legal team

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Zico5(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2023
All of u are the same. Who among u is a saint? You want to tell me in all ur life as an advocate, you have never defended a criminal. Dey play o mr lawyer. You are saying this cos u believe people will support u. Obi is also not a saint. He is fighting over mandate that's not his.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Herbiodun09: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2023
Bunch of losers cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Lovelive: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2023
Dustbin's comment

TemplarLandry:
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Shevchenkko: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This jobless mofo

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Goodman2023: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:

How many SAN your village don produced ?
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by SmartyPants(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2023
fergie001

Why did you minimize this text knowing that 99% of nairalanders would ignore it?

Okutepa has been a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) since 26th August 2011 and one of the lawyers representing Peter Obi/Labour Party in the Presidemtial Elections Tribunal
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Ellasure: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2023
please get busy on something tangible.

passing judgement on good and bad depends on where you are standing in any matter or situations. except we just want to be frivolous or playing stupid.

how can people be earning millions from electoral legal defenses and you are standing confused in one corner complaining about what about? you need your head well examined for focus. you don't have the necessary focus to be a good lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Eniitankorede: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2023
fergie001:
Okutepa has been a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) since 26th August 2011 and one of the lawyers representing Peter Obi/Labour Party in the Presidemtial Elections Tribunal.

In a series of tweets, the senior lawyer lambasted his colleagues who defend what is wrong thereby drawing criticisms to the profession.

Jibrin Samuel Okutepa SAN

He should get lost!!! How much law does Okutepa knows that he is denigrating his colleagues. His statements should be regarded as professional misconduct.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by victorsola: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2023
fergie001:
Okutepa has been a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) since 26th August 2011 and one of the lawyers representing Peter Obi/Labour Party in the Presidemtial Elections Tribunal.

In a series of tweets, the senior lawyer lambasted his colleagues who defend what is wrong thereby drawing criticisms to the profession.

as long it is Nigerians that are conducting and collating elections. There can never be transparency cus everyone belong to one group or the other
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by YouAreNobody: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
He's now a mushroom lawyer because he called out the people defending the thief who stole a mandate?
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by SmartyPants(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2023
gr8ofnnetwork:
Because any of the high profile electoral candidates did not invite you. The last time I check, law is premised on the principles of JUSTICE and not MORALITY. May be it is time to join Seminary since lawyer should not defend electoral matters

That man is actually on Obi's legal team.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Babastrong(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2023
[quote author=beardedboy post=124622473]See those minions above me insulting each other because of some miscreants.

Tinubu is a miscreant, Obi is a miscreant, Atiku is a miscreant. Tribalism is the only reason why you people are supporting these three miscreants. Otherwise, you all know they're disasters.

This lawyer is a miscreant. His colleagues that he's attacking are also miscreants. They are charging heavy wages to support known THIEVES.[and
the
writer
and
the
readers
are
also
miscreants.]
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by SmartyPants(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2023
YouAreNobody:

He's now a mushroom lawyer because he called out the people defending the thief who stole a mandate?

He is one of Obi's lawyers. He is only doing what Obi is paying him to do - denigrate the judiciary and the legal profession ahead of an impending defeat.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Lovelive: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2023
So you is not a miscreant ?

Please mention one(1).

beardedboy:
See those minions above me insulting each other because of some miscreants.

Tinubu is a miscreant, Obi is a miscreant, Atiku is a miscreant. Tribalism is the only reason why you people are supporting these three miscreants. Otherwise, you all know they're disasters.

This lawyer is a miscreant. His colleagues that he's attacking are also miscreants. They are charging heavy wages to support known THIEVES.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Felman120: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Young man you are sick in the head that's my states man he deals in truth and fairness not all this criminals we have as justices killing the goo spirit of the people.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by TemplarLandry: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2023
Countless.
Goodman2023:

How many SAN your village don produced ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Beef Up Security Around Osinbajo" - Fasehun / 5 Most Powerful/Brave Tribes In Nigeria * / Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.