Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN (22744 Views)

Justice is different from judgement, Nigerians Know Who won On Feb 25 - Okutepa / JS Okutepa SAN Who Reject Tinubu Legal Team Join Peter Obi Legal Team / Yoruba SANs Assembled To Defend Electoral Theft. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by MarketDispatch: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2023
Interesting
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by DesChyko: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2023
Well, everyone deserves a lawyer. At least, that's the basis of 'Innocent until proven guilty'. In as much as I agree that justice is being abused, ( for example, saying going to court will cause anarchy which is a really stupid take for a lawyer to say, ) I will not take this as a slight on those who were appointed and chose to defend the ugly side'. Everyone has right to a lawyer.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by olisaEze(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2023
Free floating Naira & N620/L fuel is really biting. It’s not even close to a hundred days yet and the country is groaning. The Arabs had a Spring, but what will hit Nigeria if the judiciary decides to aid a fraud will be a Storm.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Dshocker(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This mushroom lawyer should go sit down.

I can bet you, that nobody in your family has attained his height academically...

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by kcbaba007: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:

How much did you buy fuel recently?

I don't think you have a car talk less of a generator, in fact, you are a master trekker, this is why you and your crew come here and spew rubbish with the kobo kobo data you get from your paymasters.
I have one prayer for you an your kind, may the suffering and insecurity in Nigeria never depart from your household, even to your tenth generation
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by 8stargeneral: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
mushroom lawyer because he was saying the truth...this mushroom lawyer can jail you for life
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Levels1(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2023
fergie001:
Okutepa has been a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) since 26th August 2011 and one of the lawyers representing Peter Obi/Labour Party in the Presidemtial Elections Tribunal.

In a series of tweets, the senior lawyer lambasted his colleagues who defend what is wrong thereby drawing criticisms to the profession.

Jibrin Samuel Okutepa SAN

He's honestly right.

He's referring to himself and other foolish entity defending failure obituary.

As how could a right thinking lawyer's be supporting fraud.

I give it to him for been honest.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Lovelive: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2023
Like Keyamo the Apc's man and O. the druggie's lawyer.

Britishpea:
This is an idiotic lawyer meh. What do lawyers do again?

They turn red to white and prove their cases. Murder case can turn to manslaughter if you are worth your salt in the profession.

Armed robbery can become a burglar if you have dexterity.

Why do I need a lawyer to defend myself when I am sued to the court over what I committed or don’t commit? If I committed it, I could just go to the court myself and admit.
This one is a Senior Advocate of Nonsense.

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Britishpea: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2023
Lovelive:
Like Keyamo the Apc's man and O. the druggie's lawyer.

Who’s this e goat and LP rat? You won’t smell that seat. Never. Go and mark it.

Which your fathe was a druggie. Yes Keyamo is a senior advocate of nonsense. I don’t rate him and FFK.

BUT Which yo ur father was a a successful druggie. Fools with internet.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by emerged01(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2023
Lotorino:
Prove your case simple. All this is pure emotion.
Can you see how emotion can ruin a man's ability to think right? A lawyer for that matter.

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by APCNig: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2023
He is definitely talking about those defending drugs traffickers and baby factory merchants
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Lovelive: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2023
Like Keyamo the Apc's man and Olanipekun the druggie's lawyer.

Britishpea:
This is an idiotic lawyer meh. What do lawyers do again?

They turn red to white and prove their cases. Murder case can turn to manslaughter if you are worth your salt in the profession.

Armed robbery can become a burglar if you have dexterity.

Why do I need a lawyer to defend myself when I am sued to the court over what I committed or don’t commit? If I committed it, I could just go to the court myself and admit.
This one is a Senior Advocate of Nonsense.

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by APCNig: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:
Chief Olanipekun are you hearing?
Defending a cocaine sniffer is not beans oo. Stop defending criminals.

All Eyes On The Judiciary.

Is there anybody in your tribe from generation to generation who is qualified to be his Secretary? None, absolutely none.

Children of drug traffickers who have been beheaded in Saudi Arabia are not in position to call anybody a cocaine sniffer
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by okorogodwin4(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
he is a mushroom lawyer because he refuse to support witches and wizards
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by athaboi(f): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
lolz 😂 hungry dude
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Belleful: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2023
Is he saying those that are accused of murder, rape, robbery or anything they accused you of, should not have a right to an attorney? This man is not talking as a lawyer, but as a peter obi supporter. All over the world, no matter the crime committed, even with clear evidence, you have a right to a lawyer to defend yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by heysquare(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2023
As if he never defended any criminal in court in his life
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by WantsandMore: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2023
Wasn't this the same lawyer that defended Hon. Francis Agbo, over unpaid N15 million professional fees?
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Amonijosh1: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2023
Stop asking Obi to claim he won the Election which he is wise not to do, the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid will be enough to make the court decide the true winner.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Amumaigwe: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2023
Afamed:

You should be worried about Obi and his Lawyers

In all Obi submissions no where he claimed to have won election .

The sane question and sincere question, you should now ask yourself, when has Court/ Judges become father Christmas?

Mmesoma blood too full una body

The new song the BAT coven is " Obi never claimed he won election". We know, he is actually in the court sniffing cocaine. Your eyes will be clear soon
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by seunmsg(m): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2023
Peter Obi lawyer don dey cry even before judgement. The werey do see the hopelessness of Peter Obi’s case 🤣🤣🤣.

Emotional blackmail won’t cut it buddy. The case will be decided strictly based on merit and law. Olanipekun has defended the election petition raised against all the elected president of Nigeria since 2007 and won. Tinubu’s case won’t be different. Una go cry till 2027.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Timular: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2023
[ who in your linage have achieved 1 percent his educational and material achievement.quote author=TemplarLandry post=124621730]This mushroom lawyer should go sit down. [/quote]
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by CJStarz: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2023
This is Naija where justice goes to the incumbent,most of the time!

PlayerMeji:
This one that Okutepa is already lamenting, isn't this a clear indicator of someone with insight into the failure of their submissions at PEPT.

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by broadman20: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2023
PlayerMeji:
This one that Okutepa is already lamenting, isn't this a clear indicator of someone with insight into the failure of their submissions at PEPT.

That's the problem with you in NIGERIA....

It's all about winning or lossing, not about justice, equity or rule of law.

All of you still go to church or mosque on Sunday and Fridays to ask God for what?

To intervene in the case of NIGERIA,

And I will always asked how?

Most of you in that your NIGERIA hate justice, so how can your country be better?

Maybe by MAGIC?
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by BabaRamota1980: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2023
fergie001:
Okutepa has been a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) since 26th August 2011 and one of the lawyers representing Peter Obi/Labour Party in the Presidemtial Elections Tribunal.

In a series of tweets, the senior lawyer lambasted his colleagues who defend what is wrong thereby drawing criticisms to the profession.

He might be a SAN but I am unsure he understands the role of lawyers.

Anyway, SAN is a distribution now, every ethnic group must be represented in the rank.

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by adioolayi(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2023
I don't even understand this lawyer's submission..

What is the essence of paying millions of whatever currency to any lawyer all over the world, if not to defend them using his or her depth of knowledge

Why do innocent individuals and criminals likewise hire lawyers all over the world

Is he saying someone that intentionally commited murder in the USA, for example, have not won his case because he hired best of lawyers to defend such action

It's better you tell your client Peter Obi the bitter truth that you guys have lost the case instead of all these crying you are doing online

1 Like

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by peculiar2233: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Saying this nonsense outta your smelling mouth simplify you as one of Nigeria crooks, but do you know what? Your day of reckoning is at hand
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2023
Toks2008:
hmmmm

inasmuch as i agree with him, i think he is still allowing emotions to cloud his sense of reasoning.

Law and emotions have no relationship whatsoever. Lawyers must make a living and whoever wants to be a lawyer must be prepared to kill his or her conscience so that he or she will not go hungry.

My able SAN, I feel your pain, I am an obedient but i think those you should be writing about are not the lawyers who are only trying to put food on their table by defending a conspicuous sabotage of Nigeria credible democratic process by INEC but you should address the Nigeria Judges that have sold their conscience for a morsel of bread.

I just hope we will not have a repetition of Shagari vs Awolowo where the court killed the judiciary by delivering the worst judgement YET.

Lets see how it goes.
Nigerian president race was going to be either tinubu or Atiku as winner... Obi spoilt Atiku chances... To win... U obedients should face reality... The case LP took to court lacks merit... Okutepa is only trying to wheep nonsense sentiments and set up judiciary for blackmail esp judges... In 2027 it ll still be either PDP or APC to win president.. LP can't win they should align to PDP... It's funny how lp keep hanging on 25 percent Abuja like Abuja special pass ekiti or bauchi or Kano residents
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by adefitim(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2023
abeg when is the verdict?
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by dapadawee: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2023
But you want to use your own knowledge to convert third position to first and ultimately winner
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2023
Dshocker:

I can bet you, that nobody in your family has attained his height academically...
and that warrant him thrashing the entire Judiciary and his colleagues... Even a common criminal has access to an attorney otherwise it's jungle justice.. he is an educated illiterate.. besides Obi has no case that why his supporters and lawyers are blackmailing people...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Owie: "Buhari Needs To Be Impeached Now" / Muritala Abiola: Obasanjo Collected N3m From Abiola To Work Against Abacha / Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.