Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN (22704 Views)

Justice is different from judgement, Nigerians Know Who won On Feb 25 - Okutepa / JS Okutepa SAN Who Reject Tinubu Legal Team Join Peter Obi Legal Team / Yoruba SANs Assembled To Defend Electoral Theft. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by dejoe2023: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2023
On point my SAN
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by yankison(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This mushroom lawyer should go sit down.

Bastard u are
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by ezechi242: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Of course. It is very bad.

so why didnt APC bring these documents to court against OBI......stop this senselessness you are always portraying[b] olodo[/b]
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by PlayerMeji: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2023
People like you are some of the problems we face in this country.
Because you want your candidate to win by any means possible, you have forgotten decorum and thrown emotion in the mix of justice, thankfully, justice is blind to emotion rather than logic and reasoning.

When Obi lost the election and they told him to go to court, did they tell him they will not come and prove to him why he lost?

They have given the hard facts why Obi lost to him and now you have become emotive.

I understand from your 'persistent reference to the terms 'your Nigeria, you in Nigeria' that you may not be in Nigeria which I wont want to say anything about, but the true reality albeit harsh is that Tinubu won the election purely because he was more tactical on the field and not emotional like others were.

broadman20:

That's the problem with you in NIGERIA....

It's all about winning or lossing, not about justice, equity or rule of law.

All of you still go to church or mosque on Sunday and Fridays to ask God for what?

To intervene in the case of NIGERIA,

And I will always asked how?

Most of you in that your NIGERIA hate justice, so how can your country be better?

Maybe by MAGIC?
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Onewazobia(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:

He thought of one like you be the outpouring
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by slowice(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2023
Lawyers are our biggest problem in Nigeria not politicians.

A society where lawyers want to live the flamboyant life of superstar, is a doomed society.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Angel55555(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I agree.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by damkin24(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
Are you not also defending fraud because the person you're representing came third but was claiming first.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Gandrova: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Afamed:

You should be worried about Obi and his Lawyers

In all Obi submissions no where he claimed to have won election .

The sane question and sincere question, you should now ask yourself, when has Court/ Judges become father Christmas?

Mmesoma blood too full una body
brutal response cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by tonytony208(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Are you in support of electoral fraud?
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by onuman: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:

You call him a mushroom lawyer.
But a mushroom lawyer who advocates for justice in his country is a million times better than a lawyer who advocates fraudulent means to impose more suffering upon the people in his country just for the sake of the lawyer's bank account.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Kusu12: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
Obidots and Igbos are delusional, calling another man drug lord, a man who has never been convicted by any court.
To think they top the chart all over the world in drug trafficking and they are languishing in prisons all over the world, it's really pathetic.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Azazyel: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
Look at that name okutepa grin
The dead sold groundnut
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
PlayerMeji:
This one that Okutepa is already lamenting, isn't this a clear indicator of someone with insight into the failure of their submissions at PEPT.

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j47ry3NbSoA
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by TemplarLandry: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
Where is the electoral fraud?
tonytony208:

Are you in support of electoral fraud?
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Gandrova: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:

It's Monday and I don't have time to educate agbado munchers. This free time I have to make my own inputs and counter the propaganda you lots have be spreading here will be used for the sole purpose. Please go back to your cocaine sniffing. Bye.
Am very sure you are at home watching TV with the sit @ home syndrome in your region.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by broadman20: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
PlayerMeji:
People like you are some of the problems we face in this country.
Because you want your candidate to win by any means possible, you have forgotten decorum and thrown emotion in the mix of justice, thankfully, justice is blind to emotion rather than logic and reasoning.

When Obi lost the election and they told him to go to court, did they tell him they will not come and prove to him why he lost?

They have given the hard facts why Obi lost to him and now you have become emotive.

I understand from your 'persistent reference to the terms 'your Nigeria, you in Nigeria' that you may not be in Nigeria which I wont want to say anything about, but the true reality albeit harsh is that Tinubu won the election purely because he was more tactical on the field and not emotional like others were.

Your candidate when PDP was misruling NIGERIA and people believed him in all his reckless talks about bringing a change.

We still remember all the past statement he made during PDP's misrule.

And most NIGERIA believe him and his co-travellers believing they came with good news but alas..... what has truly changed?

Anyway, one thing I love is that naturally nature will give him those bloody noise he gave to others.....

For the lies, for the deceit, for even making most of you reason like babies without hope whose future lies with his becoming the head of NIGERIAN government.

Just like normal, we will be watching you from afar just like we did about 8 years ago.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by onuman: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Racoon:
Same feeling a Yoruba lawyer was expressing last Thursdays. A bastardized system gives room for perversion of justice and institutional corruption

Oh yes. Once a person knows that he became president through fraudulent method, the country should expect nothing good from such a president for the masses who rejected the president in the polls.
The likes of Olanipekun know that.
Olanipekun knows that Tinubu did not win presidential election.
He knows that the systems for electronic transmission of vote results were disabled to enable INEC Chairman produce fake results to make Tinubu win, he knows that Tinubu did not win 25% of votes as required in Abuja Federal capital territory; he knows that Tinubu is an ex drug trafficking baron whose crime was punished by forfeiture of money from drugs trafficking; he knows that Tinubu did not produce genuine education qualifications; etc, yet Olanipekun wants the judges to rewrite the constitution of Nigeria to affirm Tinubu as president of Nigeria.
Olanipekun merely wants another 4 years of suffering for Nigerians after Tinubu's APC grounded Nigeria as the poverty capital of the world.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Ebymyk(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Business is business.
you are 1 among the evils of this great nation..
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by olaoye2008: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
This Man Better Tie his Belt Very Well
What we need is Your Technicalities Not Cry.

There was a Time I hired a senior lawyer for a Case that I believed that there is no way out
The Lawyer told me exactly what happened,
I should not lie to him
So that he can know where to come in.
To cut the story short
I Won the Case.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by chatinent: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
On the contrary, it's legal to defend the accused. It pays more.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Hellonearth: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Business is business.

Until it gets to u.one day your ashawo mother will need law to defend her but she will get it not
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by tonytony208(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Where is the electoral fraud?

Why are you opposing a lawyer that condemns electoral fraud? Is it because you appreciate electoral fraud?
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by sangresan(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
fergie001:
Okutepa has been a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) since 26th August 2011 and one of the lawyers representing Peter Obi/Labour Party in the Presidemtial Elections Tribunal.

In a series of tweets, the senior lawyer lambasted his colleagues who defend what is wrong thereby drawing criticisms to the profession.

Jibrin Samuel Okutepa SAN

Jibrin Samuel Okutepa SAN

Trash from someone who collected brief from Obi. Show how Obi won the election and stop disturbing us.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Image123(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
A frustrated SANdalili.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Cjayboy: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:

Election rigging is very bad. Don't allow the illigalities you support come back to hunt you. Thanks

It's hunting him or her already.
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by MossLuv: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Business is business.

May justice be far from you any time you need it. Just say ameen
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by MatrixCircle: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:

Election rigging is very bad. Don't allow the illigalities you support come back to hunt you. Thanks
It's already hunting them. Na them dey suffer pass. Na them dey beg online with hidden identity for money to feed .
Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by mipeesoft(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
No matter how long it takes, it will definitely come back to hunt them
INVINCIBLECSP1:

Re: My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Is that what you are trying to do right now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagosians Should Expect ‘O To Ge’ Revolution In 2023 – Bode George / Kaduna, Dangote, BUA Refineries May Source Crude Oil From Abroad / PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.