Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing (14860 Views)

Nigeria To Clampdown On Loan Apps For Illegal Debt Recovery / CBN To Withdraw POS Operators License Over High Charges / CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by succyreal(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
See madness, na POS operator Una see.

1 Like

Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by SmartyPants(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
GOFRONT:
..........And nobody fine petrol marketers for illegal pricing.........Not even the NLC, TUC

What is illegal about the petrol pricing?
Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
GOFRONT:
..........And nobody fine petrol marketers for illegal pricing.........Not even the NLC, TUC

Go and make dollars available for them at lower rate, so they can import at cheaper cost. Then you can fine them afterwards
Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by cliqtips: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
G
Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by KingMack(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
Naija is a mumu country..the one wey dem dey pack billions in petrol dem no chuk am eye but the wan wey dey road side wey mama iyabo take dey chop dem wan use okpolo eyes take kill her! Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwww

2 Likes

Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by clydecarson(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
All Tinubu has been doing is raising prices , taxes & fines.

I am beginning to suspect that all this money is going into his family pockets

After all, what's the source of tinubus wealth?

You are still asking this questionsanwo olu wey dey pay him for life salary,oluomo wey dey pay him monthly salary gotten from buses,all the tax we pay is going into his account you still ask how he gets his wealth

Nigeria is finished and the people that voted this idiot needs to be checked properly

2 Likes

Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by donproject2(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Make Dem resolve the main problem, Dem say bag of rice na 40k today. Jonathan leave it at 8k for APC , who did we offend. Na God abi na Devil

E must be devil

Jonathan's. APC
Rice - 8k. 40k
Petro. N97. N615
$/N FX. 1$/N187. 1$/N810
Coke. N100/60cl. N250/50cl

My village to certain village N700 now N3200

1 Like

Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by FireUpNow(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
We dey observe
Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by philipobiz: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/fg-to-fine-pos-operators-n1m-for-illegal-pricing/?amp
Na for poor people body una dey get power. Shameless hegoat

1 Like

Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by EdiskyHarry: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Very funny, the most useless government in Africa is Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by MarketDispatch: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
This Gov Agency left Elephant (NNPC and fuel Marketers) to start pursuing Mice (POS operators) for increasing their price...very funny

2 Likes

Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by Bfly: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
The Government assume they are the only one that have the right to exploit the people. Even POS want to key in to the helpless state of the masses. The masses can continue to spineless.
Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by osatohan: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
FG nor well illegality govt
Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by okorogodwin4(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Playing to the gallery 1 cup of rice is 150 and the killer Government is not saying anything about it

1 Like

Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by arkonpoint: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:
Anyway, are you suffering from Erectile dysfunction?? I have a secret recipe for you and it works like magic😇😇Quote me if interested

Interested
Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by Ykc2(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
But nigeria is still a 10th world country oooh imagine having something like pos in this Morden era,
Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by Meteng: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:
Anyway, are you suffering from Erectile dysfunction?? I have a secret recipe for you and it works like magic😇😇Quote me if interested
Baba, for this economy, person still dey find erection?

1 Like

Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by victooman: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
dre11:

Is it only when it comes to pos operators that this useless Government will start showing muscles.
food inflation and extortion, oil scam, and all form of inflation in this country the government is doing nothing about it..
when it comes to pos their prick will suddenly jack up, the fact that pos employ 80 percent of graduate in this country is not giving this wicked government joy at all.

1 Like

Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by Ezmans: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
dre11:

yourubas wants to unionize every thing in lagos but they can't work
Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by harlesh(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
Why pos operator make baba look for solutions for petrol price

1 Like

Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by Chinedumejoooo: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Why penalizing them?
They should increase the price of their service because they buy other costly commodities in the market.

1 Like

Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by Mandesz(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
smokinloud:
This is pay back time for those PoS wey use our eyes see meme during time no cash!.
Let anybody do anyhow lasan imma report him grin grin
I hope one day you get sense. Not even 1m na 100million.
Awọn odẹ!
Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by Raxxye(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
So the pos operators should maintain the old charges, whereas the transport fare they pay to go and withdraw has increased by four-folds.
The fees of their children which they use their profit to pay has increased by more than five folds.
The bread, water, garri and other life necessities have more than doubled in the last two months, but they should never increase their charges.
Dey play; just dey play!
Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by Killermamba: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by Mordecai(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
undecided

Making rules that are unenforceable. Why don't they beam their searchlight on cement, petrol and diesel?
Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by valuedammy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:

Pls, let me know.
Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by eepeepook: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Backward country. I go soon leave una. Ever since POS stations became the new churches, ATM machines have not worked. A month now and I haven’t come across functional ATMs.
Re: FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing by pepericozi: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Oni yeye. After you have drained them with excess taxes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? / Businesses You Regretted Doing & The Ones You're Glad You Tried / Coca-cola Phases Out Returnable Bottles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.