Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. (6128 Views)

Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively / Lagos-Badagry Expressway: LASG, Contractor Commit To December Completion Date / Ajaokuta Steel To Gulp $1.5 Billion, Gets 2022 Completion Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by bitingcool: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
DJ PLAY ME Abracadabra.. and dedicate it to Nigerian leaders.

1 Like

Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by faceland: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
kettykings:
I am sorry to say this but titanic has hit an iceberg

They increase fuel price for this idiot to make money, but they were too busy looting left, right and center.

2 Likes

Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by richidinho(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lolz..this is what i said

Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by seunmsg(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Penguin2:
And the big question is, why was it inaugurated?

I remember telling folks here about a report I read which put the completion date of the refinery at first quarter of 2024 (January-March next year) but I was attacked as being a “bad belle” and enemy of progress. Turns out completion date is actually farther.

So, why was it inaugurated?
https://www.thevaluechainng.com/dangote-refinery-completion-shifts-to-2025/

In the overall interest of Nigeria and the suffering masses, Dangote refinery will not fail. The refinery will come on steam this year to the happiness of every single Nigeria and to the pain and agony of all those wishing bad on the country simply because their useless candidate lost the election.

6 Likes

Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Penguin2:

You know all these and yet you support Tinubu?

Tinubu appears to you like the man who will correct all these anomalies?

Just like Reno Omokiri rightly said which nobody on planet earth can dispute. Peter Obi is the least qualified among the top 4 contenders. grin Infact Obi doesn't even qualify at all. grin

2 Likes

Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Oladeji245(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
seunmsg:

In the overall interest of Nigeria and the suffering masses, Dangote refinery will not fail. The refinery will come on steam this year to the happiness of every single Nigeria and to the pain and agony of all those wishing bad on the country simply because their useless candidate lost the election.

Mumu
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by truthhurtsnaira: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I'm starting to believe Nigeria's problem is spiritual.
Now I submit that the day we start refining our oil in Nigeria is the day we'll become economically free.

Nigeria needs national days of prayer and fasting as practised by America during Abe Lincoln's presidency

Maybe..afterall dem England collect all our precious stones and artwork… maybe there is power in those. When you tell Blacks what is in their interest they begin to vex…

Who else does that in the world.

Yet they support England National team while there is Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, even GILBRATAR , all from one small Kingdom, yet you mention Oduduwa, Biafra, Arewa, etc., they will begin to abuse you…

YES… SPIRITUAL and no pastor is gonna fix that unless we begin to calm down calm down…
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by wiseone28: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
I don wash my hands off dangote refinery
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by baralatie(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
Not surprised
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Kukutente23: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Just like Reno Omokiri rightly said which nobody on planet earth can dispute. Peter Obi is the least qualified among the top 4 contenders. grin Infact Obi doesn't even qualify at all. grin
I thought u voted for Obi
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by clearcrystal: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
APCNig:

Buhari should call Dangote, and ask Dangote what he (Dangote) brought him (Buhari) to Lagos to commission. Or has Dangote imbibed our spirit of Owambeism?

You think Buhari is not aware that the project isn't completed.
Buhari is a con man, he always act innocent to deceive us.
That's how the Dogo mallam put on babariga to commission non existing Nigeria air.
It's either he's dull or a deceiver.
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

I thought u voted for Obi

Those weren't my own words but Reno. I quoted Reno Omokiri recent comment which is almost 5 months after election. Who knows perhaps Reno also voted Peter too.

As for me, I no longer support him.
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by gebest: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Then I don't think that refinery can ever worked, no wonder with all the money they have being poring for the repair of PortHacourt and Kaduna refinery yet it never worked. True true Nigeria problems na spiritual.
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Penguin2: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

But Tinubu is qualified?

And by the way, what is funny about what you just said that you adding laughing emojis?
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Penguin2: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
seunmsg:

Of course we are enemies of Nigeria for calling out an anomaly.

By the way stop spreading fake news on Nairaland. You people should stop editing newspapers to insert what Obi didn’t say.

I thought you people said you are not afraid of him?

1 Like

Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by TheBillyonaire: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Time to plan a 30KVA solar system.
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by motayoayinde: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That's not a credible site. Fake news. Here's the company's latest update on its August proposed date https://www.nairaland.com/7771045/dangote-refinery-production-commencement-deadline

THANKS FOR THIS VITAL BUSTING.

THE OP SEEMS TO BE GLOATING OVER THE FAKE NEWS.

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST IRREDEEMABLE!
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

No sir. We missed it when we allowed the politics of bitterness and divisiveness as practiced by the lying APC to take over our national life.

What we need to do is get rid o8f APC from our nation and we'll be better for it. Compare Nigeria pre-2015 to Nigeria of 2023 when we're deep into APC malfestation

You missed my friend, where do you think APC politicians came from, Mars?
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Kukutente23: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Those weren't my own words but Reno. I quoted Reno Omokiri recent comment which is almost 5 months after election. Who knows perhaps Reno also voted Peter too.

As for me, I no longer support him.
You should know that Reno could not have voted anyone.
But how will you when you're just an Internet troll with little common sense in your posts
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Kukutente23: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
Skyview01:

You missed my friend, where do you think APC politicians came from, Mars?
They represent the worst of us
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

They represent the worst of us

Most Nigerians are greedy and exactly like our politicians.

The country is doomed without a serious cultural change on the part of the citizens.
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Kukutente23: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
Skyview01:

Most Nigerians are greedy and exactly like our politicians.

The country is doomed without a serious cultural change on the part of the citizens.
Rather, the country is doomed without a serious change on the part of the politicians. It is politicians that have done the biggest damage to this country and still doing.
The average citizen just wants to get by and move forward in life
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by DatNiggaDaz: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
A particular ethnic group is the problem of Nigeria. If you know this ethnic group..100% of your problems are over
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by U09ce: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That's not a credible site. Fake news. Here's the company's latest update on its August proposed date https://www.nairaland.com/7771045/dangote-refinery-production-commencement-deadline
Valu Chain is credible in the industry
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by teaj007(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
gebest:
Then I don't think that refinery can ever worked, no wonder with all the money they have being poring for the repair of PortHacourt and Kaduna refinery yet it never worked. True true Nigeria problems na spiritual.
No kimme with laught Abeg 😂😂😂😂 I go tell MOD make dem ban u 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

Rather, the country is doomed without a serious change on the part of the politicians. It is politicians that have done the biggest damage to this country and still doing.
The average citizen just wants to get by and move forward in life

From my experience, the average Nigerian becomes the corrupt politicians, Keyamo, Oshiomole, Dimeji Bankole - you remember these guys?

I have always argued our problem is not a leadership problem but a people's problem.
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by WeirdAlien: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Why are you trying to mystify Nigeria's problems. There is absolutely nothing spiritual about our problem. Truth be told.

EVERYBODY WANTS NIGERIA TO BE LIKE ADVANCED COUNTRIES INCLUDING...

Go listen to CHANGES by Tupac Shakur, you'll understand some things.

No matter how good the body is, if the head is not correct (or even mad), it will always direct the body to go to bad or weird places, or nowhere at all.
But is the head is good, no matter how bad the body is, so far it's still alive, the head can find a way to fix/heal that body and take it to its desired destination.
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by jamesversion: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Dangote Refinery has phases some completed some not completed

Full capacity of refining won't be reached now

Then why did Buhari commission it?
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Healthwellness0(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Free airdrop with no stress! Pepe Wallet is launching at 0.02, and they're giving away free 6,000 tokens worth $13 for now. But tomorrow, after launch, it might worth $120! No stress, just click the link below and register. Like and retweet

https://pewall.org/mobileAppAPI/invite.php?device=Andriod&inviteID=05065
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Pascal9: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
I said it before that dangote made a very big mistake in building a refinery in the middle of energy transition, every body was abusing me, mark it today that that refinery is a dead investment, the world is transitioning to renewable energy, i still stand by my word that dangote should have invested in gas and Lng.at least gas has a great future than petrol.i what wonder which bank will keep bankrolling an outdated energy concept.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Clean, Honest – Wikileaks Quotes El-rufai / Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria / Pictures Of Boko Haram In Their Failed Attack On Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.