Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,514 members, 7,840,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. (6158 Views)

Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively / Lagos-Badagry Expressway: LASG, Contractor Commit To December Completion Date / Ajaokuta Steel To Gulp $1.5 Billion, Gets 2022 Completion Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by obi4eze(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
grin

We no talk am?

Dangote still remains one of the biggest frauds in the Nigerian industry.
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by MarketDispatch: 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
Penguin2:
And the bi025/

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

This was just used for Elections prop just like the Lagos Blue line rail.
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by aariwa(m): 12:40am On Jul 25, 2023
seunmsg:

In the overall interest of Nigeria and the suffering masses, Dangote refinery will not fail. The refinery will come on steam this year to the happiness of every single Nigeria and to the pain and agony of all those wishing bad on the country simply because their useless candidate lost the election.

you have now turned to prayer warrior to see your delusions materialize, that’s how your ilks the ones before you ended up as poor men useless to society ..unrealistic hope= generational poverty
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by gare(f): 2:17am On Jul 25, 2023
Penguin2:
And the big question is, why was it inaugurated?

I remember telling folks here about a report I read which put the completion date of the refinery at first quarter of 2024 (January-March next year) but I was attacked as being a “bad belle” and enemy of progress. Turns out completion date is actually farther.

So, why was it inaugurated?
https://www.thevaluechainng.com/dangote-refinery-completion-shifts-to-2025/

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

Tinubu and co should get our refineries working as soon as possible, if not person go die for this fuel ⛽ price it will keep going up, if he lacks idea he should simply resign we can't continue like this as a nation, with all the best brains in the nation we always settle for the worse don't really know what is wrong with us Nigerians
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Slynation(m): 3:52am On Jul 25, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients...To scam Nigeria dey sweet this people 😂 and many are holding on to it as the last resort to push down the price of petrol...
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by bluefilm: 4:09am On Jul 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I'm starting to believe Nigeria's problem is spiritual.
Now I submit that the day we start refining our oil in Nigeria is the day we'll become economically free.

Nigeria needs national days of prayer and fasting as practised by America during Abe Lincoln's presidency

For your information, the Catholic Church in Nigeria started a prayer they call "Prayer for Nigeria in Distress" sometime around 1996.

That's like almost 30 years ago!

Till date, that distress is yet to get any better.

In fact, it is getting worse as the years go by.

1 Like

Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by TemplarLandry: 4:19am On Jul 25, 2023
The effectual, fervent prayer of the righeous availeth much.
bluefilm:

For your information, the Catholic Church in Nigeria started a prayer they call "Prayer for Nigeria in Distress" sometime around 1996.

That's like almost 30 years ago!

Till date, that distress is yet to get any better.

In fact, it is getting worse as the years go by.

1 Like

Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by oneman2k7: 5:17am On Jul 25, 2023
Buhari may not die well
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Ikaeniyan0: 5:24am On Jul 25, 2023
starstaz:
Dango Kukuma shift it to 2050! We go all dey all right.

In meantime, SOJA should allow illegal refinery to breath and quick operational guidelines should be fast track and develop to see early Legalization of illegal refinery scattered across the Niger Delta.
Go and make some research about illegal refineries in the niger Delta cause I can see by your comment you don't know how they look like.
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by odduduwa: 5:52am On Jul 25, 2023
doctokwus:
The refinery that fraudster told people had started repaying it's loans?
A company that hadn't started production being claimed to have started repaying it's loans!That's classical Nigerian yahoo.
2025 may even be a tentative date.
If things were to be done right,Buhari, Emefiele and Dangote would be under house arrest for the Dangote refinery scam alone.
No one should be surprised if Dangote is one of the people that have been given licences to import fuel in this deregulated market and may still even be getting dollars at a still subsidised government I&E window rate.
The scam that started in 2015 does not seem to be coming to an end anytime soon.Infact,if these 2 months are a barometer then the scam,incompetence and monumental corruption in all sectors may soon leave Genesis to begin traversing other books that Nigerians have never experienced.
Boss where have you been , you rarely appear here
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by doctokwus: 6:06am On Jul 25, 2023
odduduwa:
Boss where have you been , you rarely appear here
Combination of work,how low nland had sunk in terms of resort to tribal/ethnic slurs on good percentage of political threads,supporting persons based only on sentiments rather than hard facts and correctness of actions or decisions and the sheer deficit of intellectual discourse and use of common,God given, sense.
Thanks for checking in.
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Blitzking: 6:24am On Jul 25, 2023
Naija os one confused nation everybody just dey do anyhow. Na for here dem dey borrow abi rent plane for photo ops.call am Nigerian Air.. na here dem commision uncompleted project just becos Bubu want him name for block saying commissioned by bubu...ma 2023.
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by udede(m): 7:10am On Jul 25, 2023
This country einh ?
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Yankee101: 7:14am On Jul 25, 2023
Scamming Nigerians
Cbn governor used and dumped
Dangote and co got cheap FCT 300plus sometimes
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Exclusive101: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2023
Have you changed from being a bad belle ?
How much is your father contribution to Dangote ? How many times as your foolish soul repeated that Ikpeazu could not build an ordinary center table for 8 good years or is that not a project ?

Why are you miserable souls hell bent on removing peck from the eyes of other while there are several logs in your own foolish eyes.

Penguin2:

I remember telling folks here about a report I read which put the completion date of the refinery at first quarter of 2024 (January-March next year) but I was attacked as being a “bad belle” and enemy of progress. Turns out completion date is actually farther.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Penguin2: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2023
Exclusive101:
Have you changed from being a bad belle ?
How much is your father contribution to Dangote ? How many times as your foolish soul repeated that Ikpeazu could not build an ordinary center table for 8 good years or is that not a project ?

Why are you miserable souls hell bent on removing peck from the eyes of other while there are several logs in your own foolish eyes.
So much bile in one comment…

Well, first of all, Ikpeazu was able to complete the Osisioma Flyover and inaugurated it since as back as July 2022.

But asides that, do I look like an Ikpeazu supporter to you?

Are you guys not the ones who support the worst of us even when we are doing everything to make sure they are driven into oblivion?

You support Orji Uzor Kalu.

You support Chimaroke Nnamani

You support Okorocha

You support Uzodimma

You support Soludo.

And I won’t be surprised to see Ikpeazu added to your list of darlings now he’s frolicking with Tinubu - your lord and personal saviour.

Now, these are men we hate with undying passion but it is you who give them lifeline but will never fail to use them as a yardstick for failure when it suits you.

What else is hypocrisy?

Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2023
WeirdAlien:

Go listen to CHANGES by Tupac Shakur, you'll understand some things.

No matter how good the body is, if the head is not correct (or even mad), it will always direct the body to go to bad or weird places, or nowhere at all.
But is the head is good, no matter how bad the body is, so far it's still alive, the head can find a way to fix/heal that body and take it to its desired destination.

Lol... Tupac Shakur grin Who is he? What are his contributions to politics and how much has he been able to influence the Dynamics of democracy?

Has he ever held a political office before?

"For in a democracy, every citizen, regardless of his interest in politics, 'hold office'; every one of us is in a position of responsibility; and, in the final analysis, the kind of government we get depends upon how we fulfill those responsibilities. We, the people, are the boss, and we will get the kind of political leadership, be it good or bad, that we demand and deserve." J.F Kennedy, 35th President of United States of America, the Head Quarter of Democracy.
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Stone03: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2023
Penguin2:

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

I bet you that this project is dead. All that CBN pumped into it has gone down the drain, amount of money sufficient to boost the quality of living amount the citizens.

Buhari needs to be apprehended
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by gebest: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2023
teaj007:

No kimme with laught Abeg 😂😂😂😂 I go tell MOD make dem ban u 😂
honestly speaking make you think am with me nah
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by Jlow2: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2023
Suffering continues
Re: Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. by starstaz(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Go and make some research about illegal refineries in the niger Delta cause I can see by your comment you don't know how they look like.
I stand for efficiency, what do I mean, careful management of scarce resources with maximum derivations.

All the four refinery that are legal, travel wide and see how dey look. Research on how much TAM they have gulped and come back here to report to the forum. No offense. As long as the Legal refinery is de-efficiently managed and the illegal ones are thriving in terms of production. In Nigerian space as of today, I will allow the illegal refinery to thrive and develop gradually. Lobatan!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Appointment Of Partisan RECS Endangering Democracy - Premium Times / Benin People Found Lagos — Oba of Benin / Buhari Tips Oshiomhole For Ambassadorial Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.