Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (414568 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (469) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Just pay the application fee.
You can send me a message
luvlyoracle:

What's the cost?
Drop your contact
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by oriented(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
kuty1992:
Hi guys...wishing everyone ppr soon!!
I wanna ask sth pls.
My cousin and her husband in the UK want to relocate to Canada.
The husband has finished school and wants to go for his masters in Canada while the wife is still a student and will finish by this time next year. Also, the husband has work permit in the UK.
Please, how are they gonna apply to come to Canada from the UK? They want to start the visa application now.
Thank you so much for your suggestions and advice🙌🏾
They will need LOA, and POF. Their chances are high if they can get all necessary documents ready.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by luvlyoracle(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
bullstriker:
Just pay the application fee.
You can send me a message
Drop your contact.
Mine is on my signature
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by oriented(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=kuty1992 post=125463655][/quote]you can email so I give them direct information as someone who also applied from the UK.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by oriented(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
Republic001:
Pls for someone whose visa was refused for september entry den seek a withdrawal and refund and apply to another school with another course. For May 2024 intake..pls won' that raise a red flag with IRCC
Address the reason why he was refused and that’s all. Every application is treated exclusively.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by AOJoy: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
oriented:
you can email so I give them direct information as someone who also applied from the UK.

Please send your email address
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by richieway: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Good day house, i got my PPR last week after second Trial and my Admission has been revoked for sept 5th session and deffered to January, my concern is the school gave me another course. Hope i can still use the visa for january entry and i hope it wont affect my entry. please guide on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by johnstan(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
angie88:
Bossman I hail oo.
Thank God u survived.
Dis housing of a thing, does it mean they don't have land to build houses or they don't want to build more houses.
May they invite our people to teach them how to invest in real estate

The challenge is they don't have enough housing for the number of people that arrive monthly. The few housing available for are mad expensive so not every new immigrant would be able to afford it.

The gov is finding it difficult to just erect structures cos these things are done with tax payers money.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Letusconnect: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hello

Please, what is Certificate of Enrollment and who issues it and when is it issued?

Came across it in a video about documents requested for at port of entry.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nora064: 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:
Applying for them immediately

Please how will u do this? Visiting Visa? Did u use dem as home ties?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Treasure134: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Good afternoon/evening guys

I’ve been inactive on this platform for a while now which it wasn’t my fault, and I want to say I apologize for coming back this way, this group I’ve really been helpful and gave me what I have today.

Thank you guys and appreciate it all

Please I’ve a red flag in my application back then but didn’t know it will come back at me now,

While filing the IMM form I mean the form for the family(names) I declare myself to be single but those period I have a partner but we not married yet, so now I’m here Canada for a year+ now and I’m planning to go back home to make arrangements for wedding but at the look of things(the cost of the flight and my job) I decided to stay back in Canada meanwhile I got into Canada through study route but I’m planning to bring in my partner through the Common law spouse we’ve been together and lived together for 3years+ and but the red flag right now is I declared myself single and now I’m making plan to utilize the cash with me for the POF instead of throwing it on flight and living my job behind.. though I know I could call Ircc to update it for me and also refill the form and send it through web form but my concern is if I do that, won’t Ircc see that as a red flag as to why didn’t I declare her at first but now..

Please I need advice on this I would appreciate any input from you guys please na beg I beg no mind my English🙏🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by subzheero: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
My people please study permit application was made ,2 days after we applied for withdrawal of application ,application was latter approved.please hope an approved application cannot be withdrawn again o....kindly assist.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by falebe: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pls how can I get transit visa for this ticket, I have already purchased it

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by pnieeventures: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Good day NLer,

Please what does a affidavit of return looks like. I ask a court clerk that I need an affidavit of return and she ask to to bring a sample.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by angie88: 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hmm, na WA ooo
johnstan:

The challenge is they don't have enough housing for the number of people that arrive monthly. The few housing available for are mad expensive so not every new immigrant would be able to afford it.

The gov is finding it difficult to just erect structures cos these things are done with tax payers money.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Yekebu(f): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
ontime22:
Update/Testimony: Praise God my NL Family! My friend still sent her passport for stamping even though she saw her Passport Request 90 days after it was sent. Usually, IRCC would write on that PP Request Letter that if they don't receive your passport within 30 days, your visa approval could be cancelled(Paraphrased). After her passport got to IRCC Abuja, it was held for some time which was unusual, so she sent email and raised a web form, they stamped her visa after about 2 weeks. Thank you Lord for doing it for us again.

Wow, that's good to know
Congratulations to your friend
Thank you for coming back to give us feedback

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by cadno(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
My people help me help a friend.

My padi just land Canada on Visitors Visa, and has gained admission to school for PGD.
He has not been working for any company for 2 years now...but on self hustle.
But used his friend registered company ( not active) as his working place.
Please when he writes his SOP, should he state he still working there or resigned ?
Will the V.O ask for letter of employment, leave and resignation letters ??

What should he do in this regard, is letter of employment necessary now that he is already in Canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kuty1992: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=oriented post=125465925]
They will need LOA, and POF.

Thank you for your response.
But, is it the same as a couple applying from Nigeria? Is it the same method?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Treasure134: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
Please guys don’t forget me 🙏🙏

Treasure134:

I’ve been inactive on this platform for a while now which it wasn’t my fault, and I want to say I apologize for coming back this way, this group I’ve really been helpful and gave me what I have today.

Please I’ve a red flag in my application back then but didn’t know it will come back at me now,

While filing the IMM form I mean the form for the family(names) I declare myself to be single but those period I have a partner but we not married yet, so now I’m here Canada for a year+ now and I’m planning to go back home to make arrangements for wedding but at the look of things(the cost of the flight and my job) I decided to stay back in Canada meanwhile I got into Canada through study route but I’m planning to bring in my partner through the Common law spouse we’ve been together and lived together for 3years+ and but the red flag right now is I declared myself single and now I’m making plan to utilize the cash with me for the POF instead of throwing it on flight and living my job behind.. though I know I could call Ircc to update it for me and also refill the form and send it through web form but my concern is if I do that, won’t Ircc see that as a red flag as to why didn’t I declare her at first but now..

Please I need advice on this I would appreciate any input from you guys please na beg I beg no mind my English🙏🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MayorJoshofNewY: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
Great.

Will like us to walk through this together

I have a spouse applied alone and want to apply for SOWP for me and SP/VV for our 2 kids so we possibly leave together

Gentlesoul3268:
Applying for them immediately

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
Of course we can

MayorJoshofNewY:
Great.

Will like us to walk through this together

I have a spouse applied alone and want to apply for SOWP for me and SP/VV for our 2 kids so we possibly leave together

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Why na? You shouldn't have done that having 2 lay over in Schengen country.

You can get a transit visa through France but you will still need to show proof of funds if they are still requested.

Avoid any flight layover in America or more than one lay over in any Schengen country

falebe:
Pls how can I get transit visa for this ticket, I have already purchased it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
SOWP and study permit and yes they are part of my home tie.

They also understand that family can later have a change of mind set at any particular time.

Your SOP will do the justice and God will perfect all the perfection Amen.

Nora064:

Please how will u do this? Visiting Visa? Did u use dem as home ties?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DejiiiiB: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hello guys

I just got refused for this reason.

This is the second time

I’m really tired for real 😞

How best can someone respond to this ?

Total Tuition Fee= 9k excluding scholarship
I paid half of the tuition and I also printed a proof of funds of 20m for a 2yrs course

Any advice guys

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
Sorry bro, you know what order for your GCMS note first before trying to re-apply again.

DejiiiiB:
Hello guys

I just got refused for this reason.

This is the second time

I’m really tired for real 😞

How best can someone respond to this ?

Total Tuition Fee= 9k excluding scholarship
I paid half of the tuition and I also printed a proof of funds of 20m for a 2yrs course

Any advice guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chibudinho55(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
G8tfulSol:
I tired oooo. I submitted June 20, had my biometric July 7. I later went ahead for upfront medical Aug 7, then uploaded the e-medical form through webform Aug 8, got medical passed through application tracker Aug 11. I have been bombarding them since Aug 14 to know update. They only updated it on my application tracker but it still shows eligibility and background verification in progress. My school resumes next week. I have even pleaded with my supervisor to help defer my admission. I'm really tired.....
How often do you check your tracker, cos i always check mine on a daily basis. As at today, the last update was on Aug 30th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Princeofabia: 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I will be coming to Hamiliton this sep.
I need a room pls
Budget is 600.... if you know anyone...pls pair me up🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chibudinho55(m): 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
johnstan:
It's been a while I've been here. The reality in Canada was not as I envisaged but we give God the glory for the last 8 months I've been here.

There have been times I questioned if I did the right thing and times I was confident I did the right thing. Canada is designed to reward the SMART ones and not just the average HARDWORKER. Don't get me wrong, if you work hard you will surely be rewarded, however, you might continue in that endless loop whle the smart ones are soaring.

Our social media content creators unfortunately paint a perfect picture of life in Canada and prevent people from preparing adequately before arrival. The housing crisis, the lack of student jobs, the cost of living (especially if you depend on the Naira cos of no jobs) etc, is not a joke.

In all, it's a beautiful place especially in the summer and extremely cold in the winter. Basic amenities are present so you don't worry about basic things really.

Comparing life over here with life back home, it's way better once you're settled and finacially equipped so don't be discouraged in pursuing your dreams.

Feel free to shoot me questions and I'll gladly answer. Please don't send me emails cos chances are that I wouldn't see them.
It's been a while indeed, good to have you back on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by G8tfulSol: 12:18am On Aug 31, 2023
I always check the tracker too. I have sent countlezz mails too. The tracker just keep unpdatin.
Chibudinho55:
How often do you check your tracker, cos i always check mine on a daily basis. As at today, the last update was on Aug 30th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 12:55am On Aug 31, 2023
IRCC will check the marital status on your study permit application before making a decision on her application. So, don’t do it if your relationship is not genuine or you don’t have substantial proof of a relationship, like a joint bank account, insurance, lease agreement, property ownership and photos that portray you as a couple. It is noteworthy that IRCC examines proof of relationship on SOWP.
Treasure134:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 12:58am On Aug 31, 2023
It is simply proof of course registration. It could be a letter from the school or a printout from your student portal showing you are registered full-time.
Letusconnect:
Hello

Please, what is Certificate of Enrollment and who issues it and when is it issued?

Came across it in a video about documents requested for at port of entry.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Queenlyt: 1:03am On Aug 31, 2023
Hello everyone.
I recently got accepted to Conestoga college for the Personal Support Worker program for January 2024.
I have a BSc in Biochemistry (2020) and I have basically been hustling since then, no concrete job or steady income flow on my bank statement. Intend to use my paternal uncle as sponsor. He is based in Lagos but his wife and kids are in Canada.
How do I explain this while applying for my Study permit please? Why I am going for a certificate course as a BSc holder and things I should do to prove strong home ties, I am not married.
I don’t know if the fact that I am currently doing a Certified Nursing assistant program here in Nigeria would help as well.
Please I really need any and all the information I can get so I don’t make any mistakes whatsoever. I want to begin the process ASAP
Thank you I’m advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (469) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: Tripitaka, Mhideyyy, Sammybabelious, Aduke007 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.