Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (402487 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by stainless91(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hello guys. Submitted my application 2nd July. Eligibility started 2-3 days later. Biometric completed. Upfront medical passed yesterday on my portal.

Abeg, shey I dey save sha? Don't really understand what's going on. Please, help me out ooo

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tenderjunkie: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
stainless91:
Hello guys. Submitted my application 2nd July. Eligibility started 2-3 days later. Biometric completed. Upfront medical passed yesterday on my portal.

Abeg, shey I dey save sha? Don't really understand what's going on. Please, help me out ooo
PPR incoming!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Draybaba0103(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
oriented:
I wish to continue to be part of this thread. I have gained a wealth of information here. Is anyone here going to University of Calgary (fall 2023) or do anyone here know of any WhatsApp/ telegram group for same?
I'm going to BVC Calgary, can we link up please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by wasiubello: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
Good afternoon Everyone. Please i need Urgent attention, I am trying to send passport VFS through courier right now, but i am seeing multiple kind of payment on their website which i can not understand anymore.

Please can someone clarify to me the exact payment i should pay if i am sending my passport from Ogbomosho through DHL OR UPS to VFS in Abuja. Please its Urgent because i am already at the curriers office

Check the payments below
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tenderjunkie: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
wasiubello:
Good afternoon Everyone. Please i need Urgent attention, I am trying to send passport VFS through courier right now, but i am seeing multiple kind of payment on their website which i can not understand anymore.

Please can someone clarify to me the exact payment i should pay if i am sending my passport from Ogbomosho through DHL OR UPS to VFS in Abuja. Please its Urgent because i am already at the curriers office

Check the payments below
Pay 1 way courier and add the receipt in your passport envelope
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by wasiubello: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
tenderjunkie:

Pay 1 way courier and add the receipt in your passport envelope
Thank you, so i should pay only the one way and forget every other ones like tramsmission and co.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tenderjunkie: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
wasiubello:

Thank you, so i should pay only the one way and forget every other ones like tramsmission and co.

Thanks
If you did your biometrics in Abuja and you're sending your passport to Abuja, you don't need to worry about transmission fee.

For the others, they're not necessary
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Inikay: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
wasiubello:

Thanks

The fee you will pay will depend on where you did biometric.
If you did your biometric in Lagos you don't have to pay transmission fee since you are submitting in Lagos
You can only pay transmission for your child that did not do biometric.
Just pay the courier charges,that's all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Inikay: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
wasiubello:

Check the payments below

The only payment that concerns you here is transmission fee, others does not apply to you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pristine664: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
wasiubello:

Check the payments below

You said this ( screenshot attached) few days ago. How did you manage to get your passport back that you are sending again?

What really happened? It was sent back to you unstamped??

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tenderjunkie: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Pristine664:

You said this ( screenshot attached) few days ago. How did you manage to get your passport back that you are sending again.

What really happened? It was sent back to you unstamped??
grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pristine664: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
tenderjunkie:

grin grin

I'm just curious...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tenderjunkie: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Pristine664:

I'm just curious...
E reach to ask
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mmaezuo: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
I need urgent help to review my SOP.
I'm applying for study permit visa for family of 3. Study permit visa for myself then visit visa for my spouse and daughter.
I also need help with some of the cic forms, as I am not certain the response to input there. Please help!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Luada:
Good morning everyon, I asked a question in the last thread and didn't get any response, so I wish to repeat the same question. So if someone for example wrote WAEC in ss2 and missed ss2 third term and the university you are applying to ask for your high school transcript not WAEC results how will i prepare it since I missed ss2 third term?

Since you have your WAEC cert, then you are good to go. Get the transcripts of the period you were in sec school and add your WAEC certificate to it and send it to them. The end point of the sec school education is to get certificate and since you have that all is fine.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Feliwalt12: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
[quote author=tenderjunkie post=124648499]
E reach to ask [/quoi

Interesting 🤔

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Feliwalt12: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
mmaezuo:
I need urgent help to review my SOP.
I'm applying for study permit visa for family of 3. Study permit visa for myself then visit visa for my spouse and daughter.
I also need help with some of the cic forms, as I am not certain the response to input there. Please help!!!!

Search for Zubizareta or Babamaigida, I have seen some positive response from them assisting to review SOP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Wifefo88: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hi everyone..,

Anyone coming to Sudbury soon and starting school in September is looking for a room to rent..,dm me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ahaisibwe(f): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hello everyone,l submitted my study permit application on 27th june biometrics were done on 3rd july and updated on the same date and there has been no update on my application since l please wanted advise from u guys if l should send a webform or just wait
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mmaezuo: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
Feliwalt12:

Okay. Thank you
Search for Zubizareta or Babamaigida, I have seen some positive response from them assisting to review SOP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Maria96: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
The economy right now in Canada is being affected by inflation and interest rate hikes. Do not come to Canada without adequate resources. Dont show 12k cad as living expenses and come to Canada with 500 Cad. There is competition for jobs even amongst students.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mmaezuo: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
[quote author=Bobomaigida post=124633445]

Please I need your help to review my SOP, as well as help on accurate response on some cic forms. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Luada(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Since you have your WAEC cert, then you are good to go. Get the transcripts of the period you were in sec school and add your WAEC certificate to it and send it to them. The end point of the sec school education is to get certificate and since you have that all is fine.

According to the school system am meant to submit my WAEC results after given conditional admission. So that mean I can only use my ss2 first and second term results as my transcript without my third term result.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
[quote author=mmaezuo post=124649823][/quote]

Hi

Please you can send an email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
Luada:

According to the school system am meant to submit my WAEC results after given conditional admission. So that mean I can only use my ss2 first and second term results as my transcript without my third term result.

I think you are getting this wrong, please which school is this and what programme are you applying for?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Themillionman: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
Good afternoon, please my own issue now is that ....I wanted to use an Agent to apply for school but I was told that my CGPA of 1.8 no school can take it for Event management as a post graduate study ...that I have to apply for advance diploma and for this visa processing might start asking questions why that long gap after secondary school .... because they won't be able to use my university transcript....

Please help me..
Time is going for may intake I know my CGPA is low ... I need advice what can I do ...and I want a school that is less than 20k ... Deposit bfr travel is not more than 20k and a good program for PR after study
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Themillionman: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
Which school takes 1.81 (third class ) from futa
Event management
Or sales and marketing

For post graduate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by oriented(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
Draybaba0103:

I'm going to BVC Calgary, can we link up please?
Thank you. Send me an email k

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Luada(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
Bobomaigida:

I think you are getting this wrong, please which school is this and what programme are you applying for?

Concordia university Montreal Quebec,
Bachelor in Computer Science.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
Themillionman:
Good afternoon, please my own issue now is that ....I wanted to use an Agent to apply for school but I was told that my CGPA of 1.8 no school can take it for Event management as a post graduate study ...that I have to apply for advance diploma and for this visa processing might start asking questions why that long gap after secondary school .... because they won't be able to use my university transcript....

Please help me..
Time is going for may intake I know my CGPA is low ... I need advice what can I do ...and I want a school that is less than 20k ... Deposit bfr travel is not more than 20k and a good program for PR after study

I believe you have been working, so that should be your explanation for the study gap, in truth getting schools that accept 3rd class is difficult, is there any particular reason why you want event managment?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Adex2442: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
TrumXray:
I never believed I could get my PPR in part 22 but God show forth. Testimonies abound for all active members of this platform right in this part.
Success to you all. All road leads to Moncton this fall

Ppr through study? Hw long did it take .

Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (463) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: Devasia(m), Mlz124, oluwaseyi218

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.