Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (409349 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (467) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
Rabio:
Greetings
Pls I need help towards reapplying my application for studying visa at Canada, I was denied visa before. I will be glad if I can see any anybody to be of help.

Do share more information on the generic reason for the refusal as well as documents you attached as supporting docs to your application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sorry Rabio try and order GCMS note then we can know what really wrong .

Rabio:
Congratulations bro
Pls I need your help, I was denied visa by Canada embassy now wanna reapply, pls I really need your guidance towards it. Thanks @gentlesoul3268
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bolaadeogun: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
SAMadex11:
What do you mean by extra visa fee for fast track? How did you do that?

just found out that was my agents extra fee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bolaadeogun: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
please I need a response … what do you think I should do or I should just wait … it will come out soon??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by RubyOgex(f): 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
hi guys.
pls,which colleges in Montreal Quebec give admission easily?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
Yes please that is what you should do
tosins:

Yes I used an agent and I don’t receive any update . Although the agent do say no update yet. So I will just tell him to defer .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by RubyOgex(f): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
pls check your email
tosins:

Yes I used an agent and I don’t receive any update . Although the agent do say no update yet. So I will just tell him to defer .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by SAMadex11(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
You need to be seriously careful of source agent. Nothing call fast track in Canada visa application processing. Just follow the procedures and submit verifiable documents

Bolaadeogun:
just found out that was my agents extra fee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pegzzyg(f): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
I am having trouble understanding macewan website, not seeing where to apply for an undergraduate diploma programme, yet I am been prompted to pay the application fees of 150CAD, is it after payment that I will see programmes abi I am doing something wrongly? I don’t even know if Summer/Spring intake (I.e. May is available for a Busines or HR Diploma Course I.e. Undergraduate Diploma).

Kindly advise me if you applied to this school at Alberta, thank you in anticipation…
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kippah(m): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
oriented:

Please go ahead. PCC is not needed for study permit application from UK. I know this because I just got my study permit approval and I applied in UK. Good luck

Hi. Pls I intend submitting an application also from the UK.
Pls how many weeks did it take to get your study permit?
Also, for the POF, did you make use of your naira account, or must it be in pounds.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Xixteen11: 2:03am On Sep 05, 2023
Is there anyone in London Ontario attending fanshawe or close to downtown that needs room mate or has a room to rent?
Urgently needed please Dm heryodayg@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gennylota: 5:19am On Sep 05, 2023
KoolSpade:
Im going to Conestoga still in my application phase dou how about you ?
Same here, please how much is she living expenses and where can i find this info?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gennylota: 5:33am On Sep 05, 2023
gennylota:
Again, please house where can i find my required living cost. I couldn't see it in my acceptance letter and my school hasnt been responding to emails due to loads of emails according to them
Can someone kindly respond to me, where do i see amount for my living cost just to know how much i am working with. Is my school suppose to provide me with this info?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ab4m: 6:21am On Sep 05, 2023
Please house, how long to get a biometric appointment after submitting my application?
Any guide on how to go about this will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Letusconnect: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2023
gennylota:

Can someone kindly respond to me, where do i see amount for my living cost just to know how much i am working with. Is my school suppose to provide me with this info?

The estimated living cost for any international student without any dependents is 10,000 CAD per year(depending on how many years your program is. But with dependents is an additional 4,000 CAD. So you should include it when calculating proof of funds.

I hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Callhimakin1203: 6:59am On Sep 05, 2023
ExcellenceAb:

I got mine approved, even with bulk finances. They IRCC don't frown at lump sums (bulk finances), they frown at the inability of the applicant to explain how such funds got there.

I explained everything, detail by detail. As for your parent being your sponsor, you have to prove that he is your parent. And this can be done using your birth certificate (tell them that you have attached your birth certificate as evidence). Shalom

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate

Can you tell me better about how you explained everything?.
CAC docs for all the business (about 4 businesses or so) is attached, MEMART is also attached, birth certificate is attached, NIN is attached.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tosins(m): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2023
JMG12:
Yes please that is what you should do

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2023
Good morning Everyone.

Please I just got admission to a 2 year program in a school in BC. Where do I start? I am new to this thread.

Do I need to show proof of funds for the entire 2 years for my visa to be approved?

I intend to pay my year 1 school fees before I apply for visa. Will that help?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by lolone(f): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2023
Hello everyone. I need your insight, please. My mom is late and left some lands and properties. I’m the next of kin with my younger brother. She usually put my name first (as the oldest) then my brother follows. I’m going for a 2-year course and want to use some of these assets as something I can sell when I need money. Do I have to get anything from the court to show that my brother has willingly accepted to use it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by puffmama: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2023
You will need to go to the probate registry in the state the properties are located to apply for a letter of Administration. Pay for form and a file will be created for you after you have provided all the docs of the properties and your ID cards .( You and your bro )
You will also need to go there with your gurantors with their ID cards , the probate will let you know when it's time for this .

It's a long process especially if the properties are in a place like Lagos or Abuja. It could take up to year or even more .

You will be required to collect the original death certificate issued by the govt using the one given to you in the hospital she passed
The probate court will also put a notice in the newspaper for a number of days , if no one comes out to contest it then they will proceed .

The properties will be valued by the probate"s
Estate valuer and you will be required to pay a certain amount .
Some states charge a flat rate , some charge a percentage of the valued property.

Some people use a lawyer to get this done but a lawyer can not make the process move faster .

It's advisable that you and.your bro gets this done .

The only way you can bypass this process is if you are selling the property to someone that is well known to you and he is aware that your mum left the properties, then the person can buy it , but he won't still he able to do a change of name ..
lolone:
Hello everyone. I need your insight, please. My mom is late and left some lands and properties. I’m the next of kin with my younger brother. She usually put my name first (as the oldest) then my brother follows. I’m going for a 2-year course and want to use some of these assets as something I can sell when I need money. Do I have to get anything from the court to show that my brother has willingly accepted to use it?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Letusconnect: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2023
Hi
Please, if you submitted your passport in Lagos, how long did it take to get it back?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by puffmama: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2023
After submission .you will get a letter to do your biometrics within 30 days on the date on the letter
, go to the vfs website to book your appointment, you will see the available dates in their calendar

ab4m:
Please house, how long to get a biometric appointment after submitting my application?
Any guide on how to go about this will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2023
Good morning, if you pay the first-year tuition fee, you are left with the second-year tuition fee and living expenses with miscellaneous
to show as POF. If the admission is non-conditional you can apply without making any payment but will have to show the total funds in your account.
Revman:
Good morning Everyone.

Please I just got admission to a 2 year program in a school in BC. Where do I start? I am new to this thread.

Do I need to show proof of funds for the entire 2 years for my visa to be approved?

I intend to pay my year 1 school fees before I apply for visa. Will that help?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Terminalia(f): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2023
Hello guys, can i submit one of my spouse's ircc form without signing? its form imm5707e (family information). i have been finding it difficult to get it signed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TradeSunMoore: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2023
[quote author=Terminalia post=125590886]Hello guys, can i submit one of my spouse's ircc form without signing? its form imm5707e (family information). i have been finding it difficult to get it signed.

For electronic application You do not have to sign. signing is for paper application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Terminalia(f): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2023
[quote author=TradeSunMoore post=125591288][/quote]
okay. thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2023
The payment page comes after uploading all required documents and filling out the form, it usually the last call of action
Pegzzyg:
I am having trouble understanding macewan website, not seeing where to apply for an undergraduate diploma programme, yet I am been prompted to pay the application fees of 150CAD, is it after payment that I will see programmes abi I am doing something wrongly? I don’t even know if Summer/Spring intake (I.e. May is available for a Busines or HR Diploma Course I.e. Undergraduate Diploma).

Kindly advise me if you applied to this school at Alberta, thank you in anticipation…
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2023
IRCC form that doesn't have the validation button must be signed, you can print sign, and reupload or use electronic means
Terminalia:
Hello guys, can i submit one of my spouse's ircc form without signing? its form imm5707e (family information). i have been finding it difficult to get it signed.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Terminalia(f): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2023
JMG12:
IRCC form that doesn't have the validation button must be signed, you can print sign, and reupload or use electronic means
the form has 5 pages and it has validation botton. can i still print and sign then upload?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nora064: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2023
Good day guys; pls I need the gurus/experienced input.
I got medical request from IRCC 29th Aug; I did the medicals on 31st Aug. My profile was updated to Medicals passed on 2nd Sept. Then I noticed that on my profile under Eligibility- we are reviewing and under background check shows -
I thot the Eligibility and background check would hv been done b4 dey send me medical request?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gennylota: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2023
Letusconnect:

The estimated living cost for any international student without any dependents is 10,000 CAD per year(depending on how many years your program is. But with dependents is an additional 4,000 CAD. So you should include it when calculating proof of funds.

I hope this helps.
Thank you so much my dear brother/sister

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (467) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: huzzman, Wonder1844(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.