Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (410266 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (467) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Hope2014(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2023
JMG12:
Yes, you can
I have a brother who has permanent residence in Canada, if I travel there for study will I also get a PR in Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2023
Study route is a path to becoming a Canadian within 6-7years
Hope2014:

I have a brother who has permanent residence in Canada, if I travel there for study will I also get a PR in Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by beehordhun: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2023
Hello best brains,

Wife submitted application 4th of September, submitted upfront medical the following day 5th of September through webform, did biometric on 18th of same month. Biometric showed submitted the following day, but till today medical records hasn’t been updated till now. Is there any concerns about this?

Your input will be appreciated thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by OTSAMUEL: 9:05am On Oct 04, 2023
Please brother zubizareta I have emailed you, I need your help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2023
OTSAMUEL:
Please brother zubizareta I have emailed you, I need your help.

Check your mail, I have responded.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2023
emmyoddy pls check your mail. I have responded twice now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Hope2014(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2023
JMG12:
Study route is a path to becoming a Canadian within 6-7years
For a study year of one year how many years visa will Canada embassy give
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by emmyoddy: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2023
Sorry please I couldn't access the email again.
Please can you resend to this email
okwuludo9@gmail.com
Thanks 🙏
zubizareta:
emmyoddy pls check your mail. I have responded twice now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ndukaada: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2023
Good morning everyone.

Please 🙏 my visa approval will expire by November 2024, but my one year study will commence by May 2024.

Please advise me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2023
emmyoddy:
Sorry please I couldn't access the email again.
Please can you resend to this email
okwuludo9@gmail.com
Thanks 🙏

Message not delivering.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2023
Ndukaada:
Good morning everyone.

Please 🙏 my visa approval will expire by November 2024, but my one year study will commence by May 2024.

Please advise me.

What's the duration of the program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bamz555: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Good day everyone. Pls I’m trying to book biometrics appointment fr someone but can’t seem to figure it out, seems the procedure has changed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ndukaada: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
I year

zubizareta:

What's the duration of the program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Alwaysachick: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hello gurus in the house,

Pls I'm preparing to apply once I'm given admission, I have a question to ask.

Must my opening balance include the complete amount for POF ie ( Tuition balance maintenance and other expenses) needed for a successful application? Can I have part at the beginning then gradually complete the POF before printing the closing balance?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Alwaysachick:
Hello gurus in the house,

Pls I'm preparing to apply once I'm given admission, I have a question to ask.

Must my opening balance include the complete amount for POF ie ( Tuition balance maintenance and other expenses) needed for a successful application? Can I have part at the beginning then gradually complete the POF before printing the closing balance?

Not compulsory your opening balance should have all that. The most important thing is explaining any lump sums that comes in. Also know that even if you have a very high opening balance, you will need to tell them how you managed to make up those significant opening balance with proof.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bamz555: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
zubizareta:

Message not delivering.
Can u assist with how I can book biometrics pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Skillful001: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by saxwizard(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
IELTS or CELPIP

which would you advise I should write
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lavaqueen(f): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
kweje:

A pay slips kind off defends the source of income. You can attempt stating how much you earn on your SOP, hopefully your employment letter carries those details. Or make a request to your organization to give payslips for this purpose (hmmm i doubt you would want them to know your plans right).

Thank you for this..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lavaqueen(f): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
JMG12:
No pay slip is not a compulsory document, your letter of employment and salary account already cover that in cases where the payslip is not available

Thank you for this...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Alwaysachick: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Thank you
zubizareta:

Not compulsory
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lolatomi090: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hello, is there anyone else here whose biometric hasn't been updated?

I did mine on the 29th of September and till today no update.

Is this normal?

Pls reply. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Skillful001: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Skillful001:
[quote author=zubizareta post=126191894.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ozone0801(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
I need help on filling visa application forms. It's in pdf. My system only opened it, but I couldn't type in the fields. Is there a pdf editor I can download?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Sirromey(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
Good day everyone. Please I have an enquiry. How do you respond to fraudulent bank statement issue with IRCC? Someone I know submitted a fraudulent bank statement and was given a 7 day ultimatum to submit relevant documents. How do you go about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mb92: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Good afternoon everyone

I want to use my blood brother as sponsor, my program is for 2year, my tuition fees is 20k for each year. The account balance he want to use for pof is 37m, he will also attach his Cac document and invoice too.I work together with him since I finished school.
I have a deed of gift of property with my name and also with it valuation report of 57m and I also have live stock farm with current market value of my livestock 12m I did evaluation report on it
my brother can’t find is date of birth certificate so i intend using his international passport and NIN should I also attach our picture together?
My dear Brother and sisters I’m I good to go with the this information stated above ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
A study visa is given according to the duration of your program and the expiration date of your passport. For example; if your program is 2yrs and then your passport has 1yr left it means you will be given a 1yr visa stamp because of the expiring date of your intern'l passport
Hope2014:

For a study year of one year how many years visa will Canada embassy give
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Khaleed4: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
ozone0801:
I need help on filling visa application forms. It's in pdf. My system only opened it, but I couldn't type in the fields. Is there a pdf editor I can download?

Make use of Adobe Acrobat
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
If your brother can't find his birth certificate let him use an age declaration/affidavit instead. The closing balance is 37M, and there is no way he can use the whole money to sponsor you, I will suggest you state an amount he will be using to sponsor your temporary stay or state that he will be in charge of your living expenses and tuition fee in his sponsorship letter and affidavit of support/sponsor. You are good to go
mb92:
Good afternoon everyone

I want to use my blood brother as sponsor, my program is for 2year, my tuition fees is 20k for each year. The account balance he want to use for pof is 37m, he will also attach his Cac document and invoice too.I work together with him since I finished school.
I have a deed of gift of property with my name and also with it valuation report of 57m and I also have live stock farm with current market value of my livestock 12m I did evaluation report on it
my brother can’t find is date of birth certificate so i intend using his international passport and NIN should I also attach our picture together?
My dear Brother and sisters I’m I good to go with the this information stated above ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
If the statement is actually fraudulent then the person will be banned for 5 years but if not send an updated statement and a cover letter from the issuing bank
Sirromey:
Good day everyone. Please I have an enquiry. How do you respond to fraudulent bank statement issue with IRCC? Someone I know submitted a fraudulent bank statement and was given a 7 day ultimatum to submit relevant documents. How do you go about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lavaqueen(f): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
Please can someone tell me an online app I can use to pay for visa application fee that the rate is not too high like CHIPPER CASH APP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (467) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.