Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (415072 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (469) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Graciouscrown: 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
scanice:
Greetings Everyone,
Is anyone going to Trent University, Peterborough or Durham Toronto, Ontario?

Kindly reach out please. Let's connect.
Yes,Peterborough.. Are you registered for Sept intake or January?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by onyekachee(f): 12:02am On Jul 27, 2023
obiEmmanuel:
My student visa application is over 7 weeks now.
I've sent a webform and still no response and my school resumption date is last week of this coming August.
It is my second reapplication - What could be the problem with the application? Should i defy the admission to winter next yr?
Pls advice me on what to do
wait for like two weeks,if you still don't get a reasonable response from them then defer to winter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Graciouscrown: 12:06am On Jul 27, 2023
Good day everyone,Please I have a question.

My passport will be expired in Feb 2024. I have applied for renewal but the processing time might take long for my Visa application timelines.

Can I proceed with my Visa Application with the old passport or I wait for the new one to be given.

I was told I can go with both,when its time for stamping..while I use the Old one (To be expired in Feb 2024) to proceed with my application.

Kindly advise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by yemiezay(m): 12:31am On Jul 27, 2023
House!!!! Please I need your help, I am trying to use the new portal. I already filled in all my application but left it for some weeks. By the time I came back to the portal I can’t seem to move on to submit and continue. Now I am stuck in the “work history” page

It asked me to provide work experience form 10years ago. I did that but I can’t move to the next page.

What can I do please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pristine664: 12:51am On Jul 27, 2023
yemiezay:
House!!!! Please I need your help, I am trying to use the new portal. I already filled in all my application but left it for some weeks. By the time I came back to the portal I can’t seem to move on to submit and continue. Now I am stuck in the “work history” page

It asked me to provide work experience form 10years ago. I did that but I can’t move to the next page.

What can I do please?

That stage is the rate limiting step on new portal. grin

Make sure you fill your education and work history in such a way that there is no gap or overlap in the dates of both education and work history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Thewritingnerd(f): 1:09am On Jul 27, 2023
Hello good evening all, please can anyone help with a sample of Letter of Sponsorship written by a parent for Canada study visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by yemiezay(m): 1:11am On Jul 27, 2023
Pristine664:

That stage is the rate limiting step on new portal. grin

Make sure you fill your education and work history in such a way that there is no gap or overlap in the dates of both education and work history.

What do you mean by rate limiting step?
Omo the thing is just giving me headaches something I already passed just for me to pay and it’s taking me back that’s error. I did 2012-2013, 2014-2015 and so on still I can’t move to the next page

How were you able to do yours ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pristine664: 1:36am On Jul 27, 2023
yemiezay:

What do you mean by rate limiting step?
Omo the thing is just giving me headaches something I already passed just for me to pay and it’s taking me back that’s error. I did 2012-2013, 2014-2015 and so on still I can’t move to the next page

How were you able to do yours ?

I used that statement to mean how fast you are able to complete your application. I spent about 2 days on that stage lol...

I just keep changing the dates and making sure that no date is left out and no overlap between education and work history and it eventually went through.
e.g Jan 2013 to Feb 2014; March 2014 to August 2018; September 2018 to Nov 2021; Dec 2021 to present..... Making sure that no overlap between/within education and/or work dates.

Good luck! cool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TabletMan: 1:58am On Jul 27, 2023
Please all these colleges asking for a secondary school transcript as their requirements, how will I get the transcript for them? because I seriously don't understand.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Adenikemonie: 2:24am On Jul 27, 2023
Anyone selling neco scratch card here or any online link I can buy please cos I heard I can’t buy anywhere because they are writing neco presently
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by StanOyiga72: 6:18am On Jul 27, 2023
subzheero:
Lastweek too
Just sent you an email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by yemiezay(m): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2023
Pristine664:

I used that statement to mean how fast you are able to complete your application. I spent about 2 days on that stage lol...

I just keep changing the dates and making sure that no date is left out and no overlap between education and work history and it eventually went through.
e.g Jan 2013 to Feb 2014; March 2014 to August 2018; September 2018 to Nov 2021; Dec 2021 to present..... Making sure that no overlap between/within education and/or work dates.

Good luck! cool

I have tried it this way you arrange yours but it didn’t still pull through. The funny thing is I have done it before and it pull through before now, after leaving the application for some weeks, only for me to come back and pay, the information I used to go to the next page didn’t work again.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pinkalicious: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2023
Good morning everyone
Please after receiving this can I go and collect my stamped passport or wait for another email for me to come collect ir

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Graciouscrown: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2023
Please oooo...I need your advice please.......
Graciouscrown:
Good day everyone,Please I have a question.

My passport will be expired in Feb 2024. I have applied for renewal but the processing time might take long for my Visa application timelines.

Can I proceed with my Visa Application with the old passport or I wait for the new one to be given.

I was told I can go with both,when its time for stamping..while I use the Old one (To be expired in Feb 2024) to proceed with my application.

Kindly advise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pristine664: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2023
Pinkalicious:
Good morning everyone
Please after receiving this can I go and collect my stamped passport or wait for another email for me to come collect ir

This is the first message from vsf now. Your passport has not even gotten to IRCC office.

When did you submit?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by henrisco: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2023
Dear nairalanders,
I need your kind assistance with study permit application. Under the study permit application, which type of residency is suitable for students? My cousin chose temporary residence for a program of two and had years, The application was rejected for inconsistency with study permit application.
Kindly assist to enable us get it right.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pinkalicious: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2023
Today makes it two weeks I submitted and have received emails that it has gotten to ircc. Infact on the portal the expiry date has been issued
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Republic001: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2023
Gurus In the house, pls I need a candid advice on this step am planning to take..am for September entry and my visa is still on process, I try to defer buh I was told my course January intake is full and my course has no may intake as I have to wait till next year fall intake..am planning applying to anoda school with January intake buh Enter Canada with my current school visa for September if it actually comes out ...pls is dis realistic
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by yansky(m): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2023
HI All,

does anyone know if i can use Form A to pay for my tuition in canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by b0b0000: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2023
Good morning great people of NL.

Thank you for your help so far

Please after this, what's next?

Thanks for your assistance !!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2023
Study permit fall under temporary residence either 2 or 5 years, you guys should order for gcm note that's how you can know details about the refusal.

henrisco:
Dear nairalanders,
I need your kind assistance with study permit application. Under the study permit application, which type of residency is suitable for students? My cousin chose temporary residence for a program of two and had years, The application was rejected for inconsistency with study permit application.
Kindly assist to enable us get it right.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2023
You will receive another email indicate LAGOS then you can go to VFS office to collect your passport

b0b0000:
Good morning great people of NL.

Thank you for your help so far

Please after this, what's next?

Thanks for your assistance !!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Inikay: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2023
Letusconnect:

Oh okay. Please, how did you make reference to it and in which document?

If you request for MBS from your bank,a ticket will be sent to you containing a password and the bank will send a link to IRCC which they can use to view your statement on their portal.
You will send IRCC the ticket alongside your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kinggame1: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2023
Please where can I do police clearance in ibadan anybody?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TabletMan: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2023
TabletMan:
Please all these colleges asking for a secondary school transcript as their requirements, how will I get the transcript for them? because I seriously don't understand.
Please who knows should help me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2023
Kinggame1:
Please where can I do police clearance in ibadan anybody?

If you are applying from Nigeria and living in Nigeria all these while, then you don't need that police clearance certificate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (469) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: johnski(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.