Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (414922 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (469) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
Is your medical show approved on your portal? Relax you will hear a good news soon!!!

Nik4kk:

Anybody?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by alakara(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Luada:

They told me grade 11 that's ss2 and I only have first term and second term and I did srt in my first term but drop it because I changed my course did science in my second term and I don't know how to prepare the transcript now.

Should I use my full mouth to tell you what 2 do

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by lola2023: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
I got admission into Niagara college for Jan 2024
Chubby682:

Hello everyone. I would to like to know if anyone has gotten admission or to Sheridan college or Niagara college for January 2024 intake or any update on colleges for the 2024 intake on this forum, I have applied to these colleges since April and I haven't received any response. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lindyadam: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
GoldenCrown1160:
Same here. Making 3 weeks now and no response

I think you should webchat with one of their officers so you know where your passport is. That was what i did.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Luada(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
alakara:

Should I use my full mouth to tell you what 2 do

I don't understand, what do that mean.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bigboy75: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!

My application is over 7weeks now and the last update was my biometrics, nothing more. I've sent a webform with futile effort. Should I order for my GCMS note? Could it be that my application has been denied or abandoned?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Luada:

I don't understand, what do that mean.

Luada, send Alakara a private message, it is not all things you divulge in public.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
Bigboy75:
HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!

My application is over 7weeks now and the last update was my biometrics, nothing more. I've sent a webform with futile effort. Should I order for my GCMS note? Could it be that my application has been denied or abandoned?

Have you checked on the tracker?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Luada(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Luada, send Alakara a private message, it is not all things you divulge in public.

Don't worry am cool

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nik4kk: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:

Is your medical show approved on your portal? Relax you will hear a good news soon!!!

No
Nothing yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by nnamdi346: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Congratulations, may Canada favour you.

Thanks for all you do bro!
You too much!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Letusconnect: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
soojar:

Both are okay, But if your transactions are much that will make normal statement run into many pages then, it's better to do MBS to reduce how much you will need to compress your documents to take care of the 4mb limit.

Okay thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by dafuturis(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Guys

The consent form to I was told to print out only thr first two pages by a friend instead of the four. Is this correct ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
Continue sending your medical e-sheet through webform and email them as well

Nik4kk:

No
Nothing yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ide2012: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Chubby682:

Hello everyone. I would to like to know if anyone has gotten admission or to Sheridan college or Niagara college for January 2024 intake or any update on colleges for the 2024 intake on this forum, I have applied to these colleges since April and I haven't received any response. Thanks

Let's talk. same here

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Themillionman: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Can I find the favour of someone in Ontario that can hold my hand ...to start and finish my application? Doing this things alone without guidance is not easy.....please help me ...I'm an appreciative person.... Please help me, hold my hands ...help me cross

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bigboy75: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
Yes, I use the tracker.
Bobomaigida:

Have you checked on the tracker?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by oriented(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
Bigboy75:
HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!

Are you applying alone or u have accompanying family member(s).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Bigboy75:
Yes, I use the tracker.

What is the status on the tracker?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mmaezuo: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
Adeiyanu3:

Let me help you review, send to ade_iyanu@yahoo.com

Okay. I will send it now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Inikay: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
dafuturis:
Guys

The consent form to I was told to print out only thr first two pages by a friend instead of the four. Is this correct ?

Yes print the first 2, you will need the third if you want to courier to pick and send back to you or 3rd party is picking it on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bigboy75: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Kindly see the screenshot
Bobomaigida:

What is the status on the tracker?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bigboy75: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
I'm applying alone.
oriented:

Are you applying alone or u have accompanying family member(s).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
Themillionman:
Can I find the favour of someone in Ontario that can hold my hand ...to start and finish my application? Doing this things alone without guidance is not easy.....please help me ...I'm an appreciative person.... Please help me, hold my hands ...help me cross

Are you already in Ontario that you are looking for someone in Ontario? If u are talking about visa application from naija, send me a DM
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by saskatoonguy: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hello guys, I need help on this.

Can gift deed be done for 17years old applicant that is going for an undergraduate program?.

I mean using GIFT DEED for POF. let's say 15m transferred into his account from his mum for the purpose of the study.

Note: he has paid a deposit of $10K CAD for tuition

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by obiEmmanuel: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
My student visa application is over 7 weeks now.
I've sent a webform and still no response and my school resumption date is last week of this coming August.
It is my second reapplication - What could be the problem with the application? Should i defy the admission to winter next yr?
Pls advice me on what to do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Stardor: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hello everyone, please I would appreciate if someone can throw more light on proof of funds, I intend to use my spouse as my co sponsor, how much should I and my spouse have in our respective statements? And for what duration 4 or 6 months? I'd appreciate your responses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Letusconnect: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
HELLO EVERYONE
Please, are there success stories of those who used MBS for proof of funds and got their PPR?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Adex2442: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Pls who can suggest cheap schools pls. NBCC no longer taking applications
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sunkanmi2211: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Obi Emmanuel
When did you apply and what is the latest update on ur portal
Did you Submit with unfront medical and has the medical been updated ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Somto123344: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Please did anyone go for medical test at IOM Lagos last week and has seen any update on the portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TobbyB9: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hello good people. I am a novice in this travel stuff. Please can anyone suggest the cheapest school in Canada and also a post graduate course to do for agricultural science.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (469) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: benja007, BeastOfNoTribe, ibcircuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.