Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (411936 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (468) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by jnyuwa02: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2023
no,no need dont divulge any information you were not asked.
Zannix:

Pls must US denial be mentioned in the SOP?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by jnyuwa02: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
wow wow wow, these are some serious accusations. Some paid one million? Are you sure of this bro?
subzheero:
@Frankrobnn1. Your image has been tarnished already on so many platforms.Baba You are a fraudulent person stop using fake Statement of account for people .You have messed up so many destinies.l can challenge you any where
Again ,don't come here to give advice to people you are one of the agents outside there who are after peoples funds. With the so called watery 20 SOP pages you give people also disguising yourself as if you have an affiliate with Canadian Schools. So many people are been refused under you , many have gotten PFL and being banned under you.@Frankrobnn1 STOP THE FAKE BANK STATEMENT.You know yourself that you are on nairaland to get more clients ...Either they are been refused or banned is not your problem so far you have collected your own share with your useless terms and conditions forms you give them to sign.
GUYS BE WISE OOO @FRANKROBNN1 You know what am saying you are only defending yourself because you need more customers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by jnyuwa02: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
its been like 5 years now that I was using Nairalland to get information and help people here. I obtained my visa eventually and left Nigeria and this forum, i remember Frank and I were helping people here and many obtainied their vis free and we never asked a penny. I just decided to check this forum after all this time and very suprised at what my eyes are seeing. Are you sure of this accusations or just a disguntled client?
subzheero:
It is high time l hit the nail on the head.

Please it is time we desist from the so called @Frankrobnn1. This guy is a very fraudulent guy which we all called guru here.He is one of the agents outside.Anytime he comes here to advice,ALaye is looking for clients.

He Handled my application early this year and he collected 600k ,l was refused. The so called guru wrote a very ambiguous and watery SOP and no lumpsum explanation was done despite having lumpsum on my SOA. I wonder why people would come here and be praising this guy who doesn't know anything .
I am on so many platforms and this guy @Frankrobnn1 is not being portrayed very well at all.

Frankrobnn1 is into fake statement, he would collect a large sum of amount from you and give you a fake statement .Some of our nairaland members here have been banned but they refused to speak up l do know why. I will call on so many people here to testify to this.A Nigerian lady who resides in South African contacted me recently that Frank collected 2m naira for POF from her and Frank gave her a fake statement and she was banned after PFL.This guy has messed up so many people's lives .Once you get refused that is when u know his true colour because he wants you to pay him again for reapplication.

Please shine your face ooooooooo.Frank is after your money. Ask questions here and learn .DIY is the way to go.

PLEASE LET'S BE GUIDED.

IRE OOOOOOO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mosunmolade: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
Mosunmolade:
Good evening good people, please I want to ask if there are colleges in Calgary, Alberta that doesn't require English test for business management courses. Thanks
Mosunmolade:

Please someone Should help me with this... It can be any school in Alberta with PGWP and doesn't require English test in business management courses.

Please, I need someone input here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kaydelegend01: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
Hello my ogas in the house.
Please I got my ppr and that of my last born already.
Now I want to apply for the remaining two kids and my spouse.
I paid more than half of tution before I applied with over 20m in my account.
Now I want to apply for the remaining family members.

Do I still need to use same account i used for pof then or my spouse can use his own account where we have over 33,000CAD.

Cos the funds in my former account have been converted to pounds which formed part of the funds in my spouse account .

Please we need your advise at this juncture.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mosunmolade: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
Mosunmolade:

Please, I need your assistance on colleges in Alberta with no ielts exam that offers post Graduate diploma Certificate in business management related course with PGWP and a 2.2 GPA
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Stardor: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
Congratulations, pls when you say you didn't remove a penny from your account does that mean you never made deposits and withdrawals within the 4 months period?
Favourafrica:
Good morning everybody, I got my PPR this morning.

Thank you for all the information and supportive responses.
Summited my application September 20th
Biometric October 6th
Medical passed October 12th
Bvl October 13th
PPR October 13th

My POF was 28m (Globus bank) and 16m (GTB)
I’m 24 and I did self-sponsored.
My school is Langara College (Vancouver)

My POF was in both account for 4 months straight, I didn’t remove a penny and no lump sum.

Thank you all and I’m here to answer any further questions.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by humblesifon(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
Favourafrica
Congratulations Favour
post=126373032:

Good morning everybody, I got my PPR this morning.

Thank you for all the information and supportive responses.
Summited my application September 20th
Biometric October 6th
Medical passed October 12th
Bvl October 13th
PPR October 13th

My POF was 28m (Globus bank) and 16m (GTB)
I’m 24 and I did self-sponsored.
My school is Langara College (Vancouver)

My POF was in both account for 4 months straight, I didn’t remove a penny and no lump sum.

Thank you all and I’m here to answer any further questions.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by AskGod07: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
Good question #Stardor
Abi if he didn't remove a penny and no lump sum in his account the dude most earned more than 5m per month lol

Stardor:
Congratulations, pls when you say you didn't remove a penny from your account does that mean you never made deposits and withdrawals within the 4 months period?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Heritagebib: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
Pls I need suggestions on this o. Gurus in the house, Abeg, I need your input

Heritagebib:
I submitted my application since September 20. Did upfront medical in September 16, biometrics in October 6.
On my portal it's only biometrics that has been updated in October 10. I have sent e-medical sheet for medical but it's not yet on my portal. What should I do?
Keep waiting? Send another WEBFORM? Call through Viber?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by emmyoddy: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2023
I was thinking she needed to upload their international passports and yours.

nonnyp4c:

I uploaded NPC birth certificate for my kids. We hope to apply for VV & SP for the children and SOWP for myself sometimes next yr.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Rapujoshua: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
Please for an international student who his study visa, can a sibling apply as dependant. Or is it only open to spouses and children
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by emmyoddy: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
Co-op gives you opportunity to work.
It's good

wisewordd:

Thank you. But what do you think about the co-op and no co-op? I learnt the co-op is better on YouTube but I'm not sure.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Slimberry1(f): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Awesome85(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
Good evening Everyone.

Gurus in da house and those who are in CANA already. Please, if have some questions begging for answers.

1, if applying for driving license authentication, is it adress to the province ministry of transport or to the city office you are going to?

2, besides, my Nigeria driver's licence , do l need to get international driver's licence to drive a car in Canada.

Thank you all so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by AClassic123: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2023
Teefab:

There is a telegram grp for UCW students, let me know if you will like to be added
Please I will like to be added
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by subzheero: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
Yes l am very serious about this .This guy no be better person at all
jnyuwa02:
wow wow wow, these are some serious accusations. Some paid one million? Are you sure of this bro?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by subzheero: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
The so called Frank needs your money ....after collecting your funds and you get refused you will know his true colour because he needs you to make another payment. He is now an agent who doesn't care if you are refused or banned.
jnyuwa02:
its been like 5 years now that I was using Nairalland to get information and help people here. I obtained my visa eventually and left Nigeria and this forum, i remember Frank and I were helping people here and many obtainied their vis free and we never asked a penny. I just decided to check this forum after all this time and very suprised at what my eyes are seeing. Are you sure of this accusations or just a disguntled client?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Maturemindz: 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
I’d like to ask what could be the chances of getting PPR for my wife that want to go to canada as a student and just found out she’s pregnant now Although we intend traveling together, as we are already a family of 4.. I need someone to analyst what’s should be expected for me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by BeatThaMeat: 1:04am On Oct 22, 2023
Please I have Questions.

An Applicant who has gotten over 32M in his account, and only has a Waec result, which was written in 2008/2009. He has been doing business since then but this business isn't registered until recently, and it has to do with Cryptocurrency. And they said that, Cryptocurrency document does not count because it's not legal in Canada. This person has plan to write IELTS and Duolingo, this person has 2 landed documents valued a substantial amount, the money in this account is not a lump sum. And now he has a family friend who has a venture, how does this person go about this, he's willing to pay the the tuition deposit of a year and buy a GIC certificate.

Please my Bosses in the house help a brother. I'd like to know how this person can go about this.

God bless you all in all your endeavors!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by opessi: 1:26am On Oct 22, 2023
Afobukola:
Hello everyone. Please I’m trying to book an appointment for biometrics but it seems there are no available dates. Does anyone know what I can do as Abuja isn’t possible. Thanks

Hi afobukola, please how did you go about getting a date in Lagos
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by opessi: 1:46am On Oct 22, 2023
Please who can help me get a date for biometric at vfs lagos. I will be glad if any one can assist me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tajuowo(m): 1:53am On Oct 22, 2023
pregnancy & being a student isn't easy oh. at least you are going with her. wish you luck

Maturemindz:
I’d like to ask what could be the chances of getting PPR for my wife that want to go to canada as a student and just found out she’s pregnant now Although we intend traveling together, as we are already a family of 4.. I need someone to analyst what’s should be expected for me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tajuowo(m): 1:58am On Oct 22, 2023
age is a factor to consider. also the person has other investments or sources of income, claim them as main sources aside crypto.

BeatThaMeat:
Please I have Questions.

An Applicant who has gotten over 32M in his account, and only has a Waec result, which was written in 2008/2009. He has been doing business since then but this business isn't registered until recently, and it has to do with Cryptocurrency. And they said that, Cryptocurrency document does not count because it's not legal in Canada. This person has plan to write IELTS and Duolingo, this person has 2 landed documents valued a substantial amount, the money in this account is not a lump sum. And now he has a family friend who has a venture, how does this person go about this, he's willing to pay the the tuition deposit of a year and buy a GIC certificate.

Please my Bosses in the house help a brother. I'd like to know how this person can go about this.

God bless you all in all your endeavors!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Scottotas1: 5:49am On Oct 22, 2023
AClassic123:

Please I will like to be added
I will like to be added.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by fenway4u: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2023
I got my visa approval oct 10, i didn't write any sop.. The documents uploaded was my master cert, pof of 13k pounds and 4m naira, and scrum master certificate, though i applied from the uk.

Anyone going to conestoga by december should inbox on
Funway4u@yahoo.com

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by HonourableJoe: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2023
Mosunmolade:

Keyano College
Norquest College
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Alwaysdesign: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2023
tajuowo:
400k & 200k for what? please do it yourself guys. its not difficult at all. if you have questions ask here. i did it myself, i have been in Canada for months. its easy, apply yourself. i am open to help too, free.

how do I begin with the application online
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by jnyuwa02: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2023
This is just bizarre, why would he be sticking around this platform for over 5 years while others are making progress in life? This should depress anyone. Is @justwise still here too?
subzheero:
The so called Frank needs your money ....after collecting your funds and you get refused you will know his true colour because he needs you to make another payment. He is now an agent who doesn't care if you are refused or banned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (468) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: BeastOfNoTribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.