Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (408566 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (466) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by austino677(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2023
dollext:
Dear nairalanders, pls how many days does it takes bio metrics to be updated on my Portal? Did biometrics on Tuesday 19th and nothing is still showing on my portal.
when i did mine it updated before i left the center (within 1hr).. No cause for alarm.. U can send webform

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2023
onyekachee:
Sorry for the many questions 🙂. ..will her assets serve as home ties to him?just want to know
Assest have to be from the country of origin as he is applying from Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sammie2014:
Good morning, pls can my pastor sponsor me to study in Canada? If yes, what documents do I need to proof relationship

It is not impossible, but it will be difficult to explain why your pastor will be spending huge funds to sponsor you. You will explain his sources of income with documentary proofs, and he has to show good cash balance and then you will explain your relationship with him with documentary proofs.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by dehiero: 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
JMG12:
send an email
JMG12 Can I apply for payment extension for conestoga…can I pay the first semester tuition after the date on the LOA? ( I paid the tuition deposit already)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Sammie2014: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bobomaigida:

It is not impossible, but it will be difficult to explain why your pastor will be spending huge funds to sponsor you. You will explain his sources of income with documentary proofs, and he has to show good cash balance and then you will explain your relationship with him with documentary proofs.

His source of income and cash balance is good but what I want to know documents I can use to proof relationship.

Also pls can I message you privately. If yes how can I contact you,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Stardor: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2023
Can someone please respond to my request, pls..
Stardor:
Good morning beautiful people, please u need help, can someone put me through on how I can download load the IMM1294 form? It's not opening on Adobe reader..I'd appreciate your kind responses.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sammie2014:

His source of income and cash balance is good but what I want to know documents I can use to proof relationship.

Also pls can I message you privately. If yes how can I contact you,

You will need to provide pictures of both of you.
Evidence of past financial assistance like transfers to you
Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JapaPrince: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
kad199:
okay thanks for ur response. Can u work above that time or u are limited by law?
I can work above that but because I am still a student I choose to slow down so I don’t fail in my studies
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JapaPrince: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
ikgodisgood82:

Thanks for the wonderful and helpful pix of information.
Please can you explain more on the nature of job you do in your place of work and also the nature of jobs available for international students.
Thanks
There’s no job with international student written on it. Normally students work the lowest paying jobs for obvious reasons. But that doesn’t mean some students don’t get lucky with better jobs.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by lady25(f): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
lady25:
Please what kind of card can I use to pay for my visa application. Can my normal gtbank atm card work?
Please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by PlsHELPaBruvva: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
Please I need help. I just traveled to fix my Canadian school tuition. I don't have any idea how it is paid. They said i need to get a domicillary account to do this transaction. Now how do i go about that, someone even told me that if i apply for a domicillary account, it takes about three months if i put in the money to make the payment. Please i want to buy a GIC certificate and also pay my fees, the exchange rate is not smiling.

PAYMYTUITION I WENT THERE and i saw 19 million naira for a bank transfer, from Nigeria. Please someone should explain how this is done by flywire or paymytuition it's complicating please. Someone should help me.

CAN I GO TO A bureau de change to do this stuff. I need to know.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by PlsHELPaBruvva: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
PlsHELPaBruvva:
Please I need help. I just traveled to fix my Canadian school tuition. I don't have any idea how it is paid. They said i need to get a domicillary account to do this transaction. Now how do i go about that, someone even told me that if i apply for a domicillary account, it takes about three months if i put in the money to make the payment. Please i want to buy a GIC certificate and also pay my fees, the exchange rate is not smiling.

PAYMYTUITION I WENT THERE and i saw 19 million naira for a bank transfer, from Nigeria. Please someone should explain how this is done by flywire or paymytuition it's complicating please. Someone should help me.

CAN I GO TO A bureau de change to do this stuff. I need to know.

I really need help on this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by damyzel: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
Dear Gurus in the house,
please, if i want to use Bank loan for proof of funds, how do i go about it? do i have to apply and allow the money sit in my account for 4months. the interest is not smiling. i need advice.

2. Please has anybody on this platform apply to university of lethbridge Post -Bachelor combined certificate in accounting and dont mind reaching out to me or the one year advanced accounting in post bachelor also.

i need info.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by PlsHELPaBruvva: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2023

CAN I GO TO A bureau de change to do this stuff. I need to know
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by realpearl(f): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

I totally get your concern about using your sibling's bank statement as proof of funds (POF) for your application. As an immigration expert, I can offer some precise advice based on your situation.

Typically, when using a sponsor's bank statement as POF, it's important to show a clear and documented transfer of funds from your sponsor's account to your own account. This helps establish that the funds are available to you for your studies.

It would be a good idea to have your sibling transfer the required living expenses funds to your own account and also present her own statement as the sponsor. This way, you can provide evidence of the transfer, ensuring that the funds are clearly documented and traceable.

Good luck with your application! 🤞✨

It will end in praise

Thanks for taking the time to explain. Please after filling the imm1294e form. How do I send it? I’m using the IRCC website and it’s still requesting for all the information on the imm1294e. I’m abit confused.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
dehiero:

JMG12 Can I apply for payment extension for conestoga…can I pay the first semester tuition after the date on the LOA? ( I paid the tuition deposit already)

Direct this inquiry to the finance team fir international students. Quoting your student ID.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
realpearl:

Thanks for taking the time to explain. Please after filling the imm1294e form. How do I send it? I’m using the IRCC website and it’s still requesting for all the information on the imm1294e. I’m abit confused.
Calm down and read procedures and steps to submission. Gather your documents, SOP/LOE, POF, Admission letter, all ircc forms ...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
Send the school a message they will respond to you and tell you what to do late payment often attract some additional fee
dehiero:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Wonder1844(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
Any professional visa application SOP writer here? I need your help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by iykedpetes(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
Good morning everyone complement of the season........My cousin, a 20-year-old boy, intends to relocate to Canada. He's torn between pursuing an undergraduate degree or a diploma. An agent suggested seeking admission for a diploma course at Conestoga. I'd like to know which option—undergraduate or diploma—would be better for him."
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by realpearl(f): 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Calm down and read procedures and steps to submission. Gather your documents, SOP/LOE, POF, Admission letter, all ircc forms ...

What am saying is, on the IRCC website, I am being asked to repeat all the same questions on the imm for. I just want to know if am in order. I have gathered all documents
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by PlsHELPaBruvva: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
HOW DO YOU PAY FEES OR ARE MOST PEOPLE LYING HERE. HOW DO YOU PAY YOUR FEES SOMEONE ANSWER ME PLEASE HOW?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
realpearl:

What am saying is, on the IRCC website, I am being asked to repeat all the same questions on the imm for. I just want to know if am in order. I have gathered all documents
Are u using old or new portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
PlsHELPaBruvva:
HOW DO YOU PAY FEES OR ARE MOST PEOPLE LYING HERE. HOW DO YOU PAY YOUR FEES SOMEONE ANSWER ME PLEASE HOW?
Pay your fees via credit card which is faster either flywire. If you don't have, go to aboki and buy usd, find a friend or family that have a dom account. Fund it and send using telex transfer from bank or credit card.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
iykedpetes:
Good morning everyone complement of the season........My cousin, a 20-year-old boy, intends to relocate to Canada. He's torn between pursuing an undergraduate degree or a diploma. An agent suggested seeking admission for a diploma course at Conestoga. I'd like to know which option—undergraduate or diploma—would be better for him."
A diploma will be handy, due to funding and suration, btw it's beta to search for all information to apply for this application and forget about using agents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ide2012: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sammie2014:
Good morning, pls can my pastor sponsor me to study in Canada? If yes, what documents do I need to proof relationship

Sammie you nor dey fear God abi, you wan use offering money take japa.. nor do like that oo

It may depend on the documentation to prove why he is sponsoring you... because you dey play piano for church abi..lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by PlsHELPaBruvva: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Pay your fees via credit card which is faster either flywire. If you don't have, go to aboki and buy usd, find a friend or family that have a dom account. Fund it and send using telex transfer from bank or credit card.

Bro GBAYI !!! You deserve 17 bottles of Happiness and Comfort!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Stardor: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
Can someone pls respond to my question..
Stardor:
Good morning beautiful people, please i need help, can someone put me through on how I can download load the IMM1294 form? It's not opening on Adobe reader..I'd appreciate your kind responses.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TradeSunMoore: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
Stardor:

You have to download and save the document on your computer first. You then right click and use open with Adobe acrobat.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Glock22: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
JapaPrince:
This is to help you calculate your expenses or to give you a clearer picture of the reality on ground.
1. Rent 865/month (Wi-Fi,heating,hot water)
2. Transport student pass 58/month
3. Phone bill 40/month.
4. Groceries is in the range of 300-500/month. (NB you can go on steady fasting and use $20/month lol)
5. Tuition $8,000 every semester I.e every 4months.
6. Health insurance $1400 every year.
7. Haircut $32/month
8. Miscellaneous = $100-$200 /month.

Tuition is by far my biggest expense, followed by rent then groceries.
As per income I earn roughly $2000 per month.
I hope this helps prepare you for the journey ahead.
City is Montreal

1. Rent at 865 monthly is too high. You can find shared apartment for $600 all inclusive. This will also depend on the location.
2. Most schools have transportation included in the school fees
3. There is freedom mobile phone bill at $20 per month. That’s what I do for all the new people who arrive at my place
4. You are right on groceries
6. Some schools add health insurance in the fees but you can wave it off and get your money back.
7. Get a clipper for $20 and barb yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
Download the form and use adobe acrobat latest version "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\Acrobat.exe"
Stardor:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gabriel2005: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Please I need help what time is IRCC working hours
And please how many days will IRCC been on holidays ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (466) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: ever4vera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.