Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (429597 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
Clikkz:
Hi Everyone, I’ll make this short as possible. I think this wouldn’t just help me alone.
I’ve been scrolling for a while and I’m kind of confused.
I want to do a one year diploma and when I’m done get a job and get a permanent stay if possible. So I need help and advices.
1. Do you think I should go for a one year diploma considering it’s too short till I get a job?
2. Can you suggest or recommend schools for that?
3. The whole application process from scratch is very hard to understand for a beginner can you help with a summary or guide?

Thank You.
Read from the beginning of this thread to when you made this post. If your life remain as a beginner I will disable my moniker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ikgodisgood82: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Read from the beginning of this thread to when you made this post. If your life remain as a beginner I will disable my moniker.
angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by valzey(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hello, do I need to submit payslip and tax statement if I'm a full time staff?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
valzey:
Yes Sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Clikkz(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

This is literally part 23 😂
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
Clikkz:

This is literally part 23 😂
cheesy SON. I WILL BE GLAD YOU READ IT SONNNNN
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Morexx23: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
Please can one track application on the same day biometrics is done…
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ekeson45(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
ekeson45:
Hello house, please I would love to get or gather any useful or encouraging info on lethbridge college alberta, I got admitted in exercise science and I'm looking at either pay for my tuition or wait for other schools to give me to weigh my options and the best to go for.....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zify0: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
Please how did you book the biometric, tried to book mine but they are requesting for IRCC number and I do not have one.
Morexx23:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nauttyprof(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
Zify0:
Please how did you book the biometric, tried to book mine but they are requesting for IRCC number and I do not have one.

For you to book for biometrics, you need the biometrics collection letter for this. You can't book ahead for biometrics. Wait till you have the letter from IRCC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Cisprints: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
Lekiboboe:

Based on your Academic Background in Medical Laboratory Science and your work experience as a Medical Laboratory Scientist, below are Thesis-based Master's programs along with their relevant research areas, and universities in Canada offering them. These are Masters programs with aligning/relevant research areas you can go for based on your Academic and Work History:

1. Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Science
- Research Areas: Clinical chemistry, molecular diagnostics, laboratory management.
- University: University of British Columbia (UBC)

2. Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering
- Research Areas: Medical device development, diagnostics technology, bioinformatics.
- University: University of Toronto

3. Master of Science in Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Research Areas: Anatomic and clinical pathology, molecular pathology, translational research.
- University: University of Calgary, Alberta

4. Master of Health Informatics
- Research Areas: Health data analytics, electronic health records, healthcare information systems.
- University: McMaster University, Ontario

5. Master of Science in Epidemiology
- Research Areas: Infectious disease epidemiology, outbreak investigation, clinical epidemiology.
- University: University of Ottawa

6. Master of Public Health (MPH) with a Concentration in Laboratory Sciences
- Research Areas: Public health laboratory management, disease surveillance, global health.

7. Master of Science in Biotechnology
- Research Areas: Biomedical research, biopharmaceuticals, molecular medicine.
- University: University of Alberta

8. Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Research Areas: Translational medicine, personalized medicine, clinical research.
- University: Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia

9. Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- Research Areas: Healthcare policy and management, quality improvement in healthcare, healthcare informatics.
- University: Queen's University

10. Master of Science in Microbiology and Immunology
- Research Areas: Microbial pathogenesis, immunodiagnostics, vaccine development.

11. Master of Science in Molecular Medicine
- Research Areas: Genetic disorders, precision medicine, molecular diagnostics.

12. Master of Science in Clinical Research
- Research Areas: Clinical trial design, regulatory affairs, ethical considerations in medical research.
- University: McGill University, Quebec

13. Master of Science in Bioinformatics
- Research Areas: Computational biology, genomics, systems biology.
- University: Simon Fraser University, British Columbia

14. Master of Science in Immunology
- Research Areas: Immunodiagnostics, vaccine development, autoimmune diseases.

15. Master of Science in Biopharmaceutical Sciences
- Research Areas: Drug development, pharmacokinetics, pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- University: University of Ottawa

Ensure to research each program thoroughly, considering faculty expertise, available resources, and the specific focus of the curriculum. Contact the admission offices for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding admission requirements and application procedures.

Note that you stand a chance of getting a Fully-funded offer (Scholarship( for a Thesis-based Masters in the aforementioned programs in Canada if you hustle for it.

That being said, take your time & go through the contents in the link below you would/should find them very useful

https://www.nairaland.com/7776621/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/103#125412915

Good luck

Thanks very much. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by beekaf: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hello everyone please I have 2 questions

1. Can we pay school deposit alone and put the fee balance and cost of living in the PoF ,then apply for the visa

2. What is the standard rate used to calculate PoF by IRCC.

Please I will appreciate answers from anyone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lekiboboe: 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
Cisprints:

Thanks very much. I appreciate
You're welcome
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by pnieeventures: 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
Abieo:

Hello. I'd like to connect. I also want to find out how you did your mpower?

Ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by codedarrow: 1:32am On Dec 30, 2023
Please,

I will like to know if it’s possible to defer admission with ST CLAIR COLLEGE.

Thanks 🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by laitway: 1:36am On Dec 30, 2023
Anyone coming to university of Manitoba in Winnipeg this winter? There’s a 2 bedroom basement very close to the university available for rent , preferably for female student. Contact me via email if interested. laitway@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 5:39am On Dec 30, 2023
codedarrow:
Please,

I will like to know if it’s possible to defer admission with ST CLAIR COLLEGE.

Thanks 🙏
Go to international student help desk of the school on there website and send this message. If you have gotten admission with a student ID, reply the email in quote "Defferal of Admission" and ask same question.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 5:40am On Dec 30, 2023
beekaf:

1. Can we pay school deposit alone and put the fee balance and cost of living in the PoF ,then apply for the visa (Yes...)

2. What is the standard rate used to calculate PoF by IRCC. (Oanda/xe.com)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Morexx23: 7:49am On Dec 30, 2023
Morexx23:

Pls i need answer to this….tnks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JeffOghenz(m): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Good morning, please I will like us to contact through email so you can put me through somethings, have gotten my GCM note about my refusal and I will like to apply again.... please send me an email jeffesiri@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by enemerci: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2023
beekaf:

1. Can we pay school deposit alone and put the fee balance and cost of living in the PoF ,then apply for the visa

For your first question. The answer is YES. there are people who got visa with just tuition deposit. But the important factor is justifying your source of income. If you don't even if you like gather million and billions I'm the account you won't get an approval. Also some visa officers are of the thought is this money is available to you so why won't you use some of it to pay your tuition. How you choose to package your application to convince the VO is what matters most.

For the rates Oando rates seems to be the most reliable in my opinion

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by darasire: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2023
can someone pls guide me on how to apply for gcn note with proper explanation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by darasire: 8:29am On Dec 30, 2023
hello my people i try to defer my admission about 3month ago,,, University of regina av not see there respond since then what should i do,,,,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Khaleed4: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2023
Hello people
Can one get a chance to study in Canada with an OND…
What program credential will be a progressive one?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TradeSunMoore: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2023
Morexx23:

Pls i need answer to this….tnks
Go to IRCC page and create your IRCC tracking profile using your UCI and application no and other relevant information.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2023
darasire:
hello my people i try to defer my admission about 3month ago,,, University of regina av not see there respond since then what should i do,,,,
Your deposit wasn't paid cos ain't no way you will stay idle for 3 months without requesting for your refund or deferral note. Call there helpdesk
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ijeezlux(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2023
Please can anyone give me the template or What's to write as the explanation when using ircc webform to update deferred letter of admission
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2023
You can, if you consider the stress and time to collect your OND transcripts and original certificate it won't worth it, even if you have it already just use your O'level result to apply for a diploma
Khaleed4:
Hello people
Can one get a chance to study in Canada with an OND…
What program credential will be a progressive one?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2023
UoR usually has 3 sessions you can resume at any of the sessions except for Fall, so your LOA is still valid for the May term if you apply for the Winter/Jan term.
darasire:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2023
1. Yes, if you made any fee payment to the institution please attach the receipt/proof of payment this amount can be deductable from the total POF
2. IRCC has its official rate, so you can look it up on their officer website.
beekaf:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2023
Yes, if it is available Payslip, tax statement, and pension statement too!
valzey:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ijeezlux(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
Please can anyone give me the template or What's to write as the explanation when using ircc webform to update deferred letter of admission

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (476) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: Daewoods(m), ourunivibes(m), FALSEMALLAM and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.