Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (406746 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (465) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
IRCC Country Information Library: Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Danilvex(m): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Has anyone submitted new application this December. If yes, please how did you do the new imm2294 form(application for study permit). I validated it and i don’t know if I will have to print it and scan before uploading !
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
Danilvex:
Has anyone submitted new application this December. If yes, please how did you do the new imm2294 form(application for study permit). I validated it and i don’t know if I will have to print it and scan before uploading !

Validating it means you have signed, it now left for you to upload it.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
subzheero:
@Frankrobbn1Application is poorly presented MR GURU......I CAN PASTE YOUR SOP HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.....YOU ARE OUTDATED IN TERMS OF CANADA VISA PROCESSING. How would a so called agent who is claiming track records prepare a Canada visa application not UK OOOO without explaining lump sums in a client statement OF ACCOUNT when you have all the clients documents with you.....Baba u no sabi work ooooo... STOP DECEIVING PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND. Your packaging is watery....YOUR VICTIMS ARE JUST KEEPING QUIET. Lots of people here are better than you

Hey everyone,

I have some interesting news to share with you all. So, it turns out that the person, Mr. Matthew Olaoluwa Ikumoniyi who has been badmouthing my consultancy firm is actually an agent himself! Can you believe it? They go by the name "Genuine Travel Consultant - Canada" on Facebook. Attached is a screenshot of his page!.

Here's the kicker: this person, Matthew Olaoluwa Ikumoniyi had the audacity to come to this honourable forum to speak ill about students using agents for their applications, all while secretly being an agent himself. Talk about hypocrisy, right? It seems like there's a whole lot of envy going on here.

Instead of starting a competition he can't even defend, he should focus on building his own brand. I mean, come on, let's be real here. There's room for everyone to succeed without resorting to false accusations and shady tactics just to draw more clients to yourself.

At the end of the day, I believe in the power of my own services and the value i bring to my clients without any form of criticism!. Its all about helping students achieve their goals and providing top-notch support. That's what matters most.

Be warned for the very last time, this would be my last response to any of your posts. Go and build your own brand and stop criticising my profile.

It will end in praise

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adinnu4(m): 1:55am On Dec 29, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

Hey everyone,

I have some interesting news to share with you all. So, it turns out that the person, Mr. Matthew Olaoluwa Ikumoniyi who has been badmouthing my consultancy firm is actually an agent himself! Can you believe it? They go by the name "Genuine Travel Consultant - Canada" on Facebook. Attached is a screenshot of his page!.

Here's the kicker: this person, Matthew Olaoluwa Ikumoniyi had the audacity to come to this honourable forum to speak ill about students using agents for their applications, all while secretly being an agent himself. Talk about hypocrisy, right? It seems like there's a whole lot of envy going on here.

Instead of starting a competition he can't even defend, he should focus on building his own brand. I mean, come on, let's be real here. There's room for everyone to succeed without resorting to false accusations and shady tactics just to draw more clients to yourself.

At the end of the day, I believe in the power of my own services and the value i bring to my clients without any form of criticism!. Its all about helping students achieve their goals and providing top-notch support. That's what matters most.

Be warned for the very last time, this would be my last response to any of your posts. Go and build your own brand and stop criticising my profile.

It will end in praise

Hmmm.... Wonders shall never end. I was really shocked when subzero posted about frank being an agent because I see your posts about giving useful information on the platform. I have read on this platform when someone praised you after getting visa. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gratitudee: 2:45am On Dec 29, 2023
JMG12:
biometric requests usually drop within 24 hours, you can wait for theirs to drop if you submitted all applications at the same time, just be patient theirs will drop as well so you can book for the whole family

Thanks, my spouse biometrics request just dropped

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Deeegbee: 4:14am On Dec 29, 2023
Deeegbee:
I’m offering short term accommodation (few days to some weeks) to any student landing in Calgary, Alberta. The home is located at the City Centre with only 12 mins drive to both the University of Calgary and Bow Valley College in Downtown Calgary. Just 14 mins drive to ABM College in NE Calgary, 15 mins drive to SAIT and 8 mins drive to Mount Royal University. I can also offer to pick you up from the Airport for free. You can shoot me a mail at dee.egbee@gmail.com for bookings.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 6:12am On Dec 29, 2023
paparazzi1987:
Hello House,

My Sister has completed his medical exams since Dec 11 but we have not gotten any update on this.

Is this something we should be worried about ?

Application submitted : September 30
Medical Request : Nov 22
Medical exam done: Dec 11
Medical Completed: No update on IRCC portal (status is still in progress)
PPR : No update
When is your sister resumption and have you gotten any feedback? I think not then raise a Webform.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Itua123: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

You guys should not fustrate us in this platform. Hey everyone,

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JeffOghenz(m): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

Hey everyone,

It will end in praise

Good morning, please I will like us to contact through email so you can put me through somethings, have gotten my GCM note about my refusal and I will like to apply again.... please send me an email jeffesiri@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Iceboyblog: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2023
Guys i got two messages from vfs today by 10 minutes interval one was Abuja and Lagos and ready for collection my worry is can it be possible for vfs to send passport from Abuja to Lagos within that 10 minutes or is it a mistake, can I go and get it on Tuesday in Lagos vfs, will it be sure that i will get it that day

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ethanuella: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2023
I have a quick question pls. My pof was 14.2m when I applied for visa. For POE POF, do I need to show the updated POF (the one recently increased) or I should show the Pof I applied with
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ehiremen2002: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2023
I have a minor traveling from Lagos Airfrance to Ottawa 30th December.

Anyone going that route.

The initial plan was for acompany parent to travel with the minor, but embassy delayed the return of passport. So the minor will now travel alone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Abieo: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2023
pnieeventures:
Good day my correct People,

Anyone going to Trent university January intake Business communications. Let connect

Hello. I'd like to connect. I also want to find out how you did your mpower?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kad199: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

Hey everyone,

It will end in praise
Bro please have been meaning to ask u something concerning my application. I did my biometrics on 27th Nov and I haven't gotten any response since then. How long does it take for them to get back to me, so that I can know my fate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Blaise96: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2023
Please I have a 3 YEARS DIPLOMA IN NURSING from a nursing school in Nigeria.

My people please any recommendations on any college that can consider me for admission in a nursing program. I want a college that is admission friendly that offers nursing programs either for PGC or College Diploma level.

Please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Cisprints: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2023
Lekiboboe:

Aiit.

What did you study in the University for your Bachelor's degree?

Medical laboratory science

( Chemical pathology option)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ceetee16: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2023
Unkissme:
Abeg,anybody going to Windsor in January here? Please indicate. Or any university of Windsor student here or group chat,kindly add me
I’m also interested my number is +2348105614837
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lekiboboe: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2023
Cisprints:

Medical laboratory science

( Chemical pathology option)

Alright
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lekiboboe: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2023
Cisprints:
Please am a medical laboratory scientist.
Am suggesting on moving to Canada next year.

I want to know which Msc course I can study to be able to continue and work as a medical laboratory scientist in Canada... Please someone experienced should help me with a suggestion. Thanks

Based on your Academic Background in Medical Laboratory Science and your work experience as a Medical Laboratory Scientist, below are Thesis-based Master's programs along with their relevant research areas, and universities in Canada offering them. These are Masters programs with aligning/relevant research areas you can go for based on your Academic and Work History:

1. Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Science
- Research Areas: Clinical chemistry, molecular diagnostics, laboratory management.
- University: University of British Columbia (UBC)

2. Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering
- Research Areas: Medical device development, diagnostics technology, bioinformatics.
- University: University of Toronto

3. Master of Science in Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Research Areas: Anatomic and clinical pathology, molecular pathology, translational research.
- University: University of Calgary, Alberta

4. Master of Health Informatics
- Research Areas: Health data analytics, electronic health records, healthcare information systems.
- University: McMaster University, Ontario

5. Master of Science in Epidemiology
- Research Areas: Infectious disease epidemiology, outbreak investigation, clinical epidemiology.
- University: University of Ottawa

6. Master of Public Health (MPH) with a Concentration in Laboratory Sciences
- Research Areas: Public health laboratory management, disease surveillance, global health.

7. Master of Science in Biotechnology
- Research Areas: Biomedical research, biopharmaceuticals, molecular medicine.
- University: University of Alberta

8. Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Research Areas: Translational medicine, personalized medicine, clinical research.
- University: Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia

9. Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- Research Areas: Healthcare policy and management, quality improvement in healthcare, healthcare informatics.
- University: Queen's University

10. Master of Science in Microbiology and Immunology
- Research Areas: Microbial pathogenesis, immunodiagnostics, vaccine development.

11. Master of Science in Molecular Medicine
- Research Areas: Genetic disorders, precision medicine, molecular diagnostics.

12. Master of Science in Clinical Research
- Research Areas: Clinical trial design, regulatory affairs, ethical considerations in medical research.
- University: McGill University, Quebec

13. Master of Science in Bioinformatics
- Research Areas: Computational biology, genomics, systems biology.
- University: Simon Fraser University, British Columbia

14. Master of Science in Immunology
- Research Areas: Immunodiagnostics, vaccine development, autoimmune diseases.

15. Master of Science in Biopharmaceutical Sciences
- Research Areas: Drug development, pharmacokinetics, pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- University: University of Ottawa

Ensure to research each program thoroughly, considering faculty expertise, available resources, and the specific focus of the curriculum. Contact the admission offices for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding admission requirements and application procedures.

Note that you stand a chance of getting a Fully-funded offer (Scholarship( for a Thesis-based Masters in the aforementioned programs in Canada if you hustle for it.

That being said, take your time & go through the contents in the link below you would/should find them very useful

https://www.nairaland.com/7776621/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/103#125412915

Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TradeSunMoore: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
Iceboyblog:
Guys i got two messages from vfs today by 10 minutes interval one was Abuja and Lagos and ready for collection my worry is can it be possible for vfs to send passport from Abuja to Lagos within that 10 minutes or is it a mistake, can I go and get it on Tuesday in Lagos vfs, will it be sure that i will get it that day

One of the message is auto. You will pick from the VFS of submission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Deeegbee: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
Deeegbee:
I’m offering short term accommodation (few days to some weeks) to any student landing in Calgary, Alberta. The home is located at the City Centre with only 12 mins drive to both the University of Calgary and Bow Valley College in Downtown Calgary. Just 14 mins drive to ABM College in NE Calgary, 15 mins drive to SAIT and 8 mins drive to Mount Royal University. I can also offer to pick you up from the Airport for free. You can shoot me a mail at dee.egbee@gmail.com for bookings.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Timeofgod: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hello everyone I greet u.
Thanks @kweje and matrixloaded for your responses. Firstly, why I asked if I should skip my previous work experience as security personnel or resign was because I was told that, ircc will want to see a letter from my organization authorising me to go and study. Secondly, on skipping my previous work experience, this was my intention initially, but I was told that is it not good to hide anything from ircc while applying. That if later discovered, it will be a problem for me.

Am seriously confused on this issue now, and I want to know, is it allow to apply for visa while still in service? Even without having official study leave approval? That was why I asked if the a document will be required by ircc from my organisation. So many questions on my head, I seriously need help at this point. Please my people this is my email comfortomini39@gmail.com. help me I don't want visa refusal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
Timeofgod:
Hello everyone I greet u.
Thanks @kweje and matrixloaded for your responses. Firstly, why I asked if I should skip my previous work experience as security personnel or resign was because I was told that, ircc will want to see a letter from my organization authorising me to go and study. Secondly, on skipping my previous work experience, this was my intention initially, but I was told that is it not good to hide anything from ircc while applying. That if later discovered, it will be a problem for me.

Am seriously confused on this issue now, and I want to know, is it allow to apply for visa while still in service? Even without having official study leave approval? That was why I asked if the a document will be required by ircc from my organisation. So many questions on my head, I seriously need help at this point. Please my people this is my email comfortomini39@gmail.com. help me I don't want visa refusal.
Clear your head first on wot career path u dream. Then gain admission on same course.
In your SOP there are severities of ways to navigate your course-newcareer-purpose to land in Canada. All the best wishes this Xmas and a new year bliss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lagbenjo: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
Good day house
Please , I have questions for everyone. I hope to get guidelines for it.

First , l dropped my student visa application to IRCC 3 days before the LOA expiration . I Contacted the school for LOA extension. They said they can't defer LOA, except if I want to defer the admission and deferment is treated 15days before expiration of LOA. I had to submit the visa application like that because I paid over 300k for LOA non refundable fees.

My question now is that , can it affect the decision on my study permit and CBSA entry
Secondly, can I go ahead and do medical screening after dropping the visa application without the directive from IRCC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by wasd4luv(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hello everyone

Is there a way I can buy dollars at the official rate in the bank to pay my school fees?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
wasd4luv:
Hello everyone

Is there a way I can buy dollars at the official rate in the bank to pay my school fees?
Nope. Buy from local vendors pay into your dom and send.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ekeson45(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hello house, please I would love to get or gather any useful or encouraging info on lethbridge college alberta, I got admitted in exercise science and I'm looking at either pay for my tuition or wait for other schools to give me to weigh my options and the best to go for.....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by garfield1: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
Cc donphilopus
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
Check for colleges here in Ontario
1. https://www.ontariocolleges.ca/en/apply-now/apply-now-international
2. Nova Scotia Community College
Blaise96:
Please I have a 3 YEARS DIPLOMA IN NURSING from a nursing school in Nigeria.

My people please any recommendations on any college that can consider me for admission in a nursing program. I want a college that is admission friendly that offers nursing programs either for PGC or College Diploma level.

Please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Timeofgod: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Clear your head first on wot career path u dream. Then gain admission on same course.
In your SOP there are severities of ways to navigate your course-newcareer-purpose to land in Canada. All the best wishes this Xmas and a new year bliss.
Am really grateful sir. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Clikkz(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hi Everyone, I’ll make this short as possible. I think this wouldn’t just help me alone.
I’ve been scrolling for a while and I’m kind of confused.
I want to do a one year diploma and when I’m done get a job and get a permanent stay if possible. So I need help and advices.
1. Do you think I should go for a one year diploma considering it’s too short till I get a job?
2. Can you suggest or recommend schools for that?
3. The whole application process from scratch is very hard to understand for a beginner can you help with a summary or guide?

Thank You.

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (465) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.