Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (407372 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (466) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by OTSAMUEL: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2023
Hello every one,

I got an admission to study in canada my tuition fee for 1 year tuition fee is 20500 Canadian dollar.
And a tuition deposit of 500Cad, have paid my tuition deposit but the issue now is that am using a sponsor to apply for my study Visa and the amount found in the sponsors account is within the range of 13 million to 20 million I don't know if I can use such bank statement as proof of fund.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2023
Favourafrica:
. So I’m summiting some documents like

1.receipt of tuition deposit (6,000 cad)
2. Police certificate
3 university transcript and certificate
4. Business invoice
5. Family pictures
6.POF (35m Globus bank) not lump sum
7. CAC documents
8. A picture of me arranging orders
9. The agent said they will write my LOE
10.Cv
11.introductory letter
12. Nin
13. Birth certificate
14. Admission letter
15. Nysc certificate
16. Deed of gift(my father’s house to me)
17. Business invoice
18. Picture of me arranging orders
19. Business bank statement
20. Upfront medical
21. Neco result
22. Business ID
23. Recommendations letter
24. Passport page and travel stamps
25. Passport photographs
26. Common law partner affidavit(I’m not married)
27. WhatsApp conversation with my common law partner (requested by my agent)
28. Picture with my common law partner

So this is my question
1. Am I too young to do self sponsored.
2. Globus bank doesn’t offer MBS (can I use the print out statement while my business acct GTB I will use MBS)
3. Do I really need to add the common law documents? I just wanted to do that to strengthen my home tie.
4. Is 35m POF okay for just me to live in Vancouver.
5. Should I write both LOE and SOP (my agent said I only need LOE)
6. Any additional documents or information will I need to summit ?

Please help!!!!

1. Well, you will have to put up a convincing story in your sop/LOE on how you have accumulated 24m in the space of few years. I want to assume your business hasn't been more than 3 years considering your age and when you probably finished your first degree and NYSC. Just assuming. In my opinion, you are young but as I said it's how you put up your story.

2. Yes you can use the online generated statement if globus bank even if it's not MBS

3. If your story is claiming you have a common law partner that you intend to come back to, then you must back them with strong evidence. Evidence that must show you guys have lived together for atleast a year. Docs like, shared utility bills, shared joint accts. Best is to attach your home rental agreement showing you and your partner as that you guys have lived together for atleast a year. I know in naija utility bill most times bears name of landlord. So that rental agreement is your best bet.

4. Whether 35m being ohk is dependent on the cost of your tuition since you said it's a 2 years program. We don't have that information. You already said your agent worked it out.

5. SOP/LOE are always interchanged. Write just your sop, inside it, explain in details whatever you want to explain.

6. Hope you have strong supporting business docs to show how you at your age must have accumulated 35m.

Goodluck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2023
OTSAMUEL:
Hello every one,

I got an admission to study in canada my tuition fee for 1 year tuition fee is 20500 Canadian dollar.
And a tuition deposit of 500Cad, have paid my tuition deposit but the issue now is that am using a sponsor to apply for my study Visa and the amount found in the sponsors account is within the range of 13 million to 20 million I don't know if I can use such bank statement as proof of fund.

Are you working or doing your business? If your answer is yes, then you must show something significant in your account to show you have been earning money and also show your current source of income is of economical value to justify having to go spend 10s of millions of naira in Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by OTSAMUEL: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2023
Am not working sir, I want to use my uncle's bank account as proof of fund I don't know if am good to go with that amount
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2023
OTSAMUEL:
Am not working sir, I want to use my uncle's bank account as proof of fund I don't know if am good to go with that amount

What's your study gap? When did you finish school?
That money will not be enough. Your sponsor should be targeting about 30m in his acct of which he should transfer atleast your living expenses to your own acct
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Favourafrica: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2023
zubizareta:

1. Well, you will have to put up a convincing story in your sop/LOE on how you have accumulated 24m in the space of few years. I want to assume your business hasn't been more than 3 years considering your age and when you probably finished your first degree and NYSC. Just assuming. In my opinion, you are young but as I said it's how you put up your story.

2. Yes you can use the online generated statement if globus bank even if it's not MBS

3. If your story is claiming you have a common law partner that you intend to come back to, then you must back them with strong evidence. Evidence that must show you guys have lived together for atleast a year. Docs like, shared utility bills, shared joint accts. Best is to attach your home rental agreement showing you and your partner as that you guys have lived together for atleast a year. I know in naija utility bill most times bears name of landlord. So that rental agreement is your best bet.

4. Whether 35m being ohk is dependent on the cost of your tuition since you said it's a 2 years program. We don't have that information. You already said your agent worked it out.

5. SOP/LOE are always interchanged. Write just your sop, inside it, explain in details whatever you want to explain.

6. Hope you have strong supporting business docs to show how you at your age must have accumulated 35m.

Goodluck

Please can I get someone that can assist me in writing a good and convincing LOE/SOP cause I have really worked hard for this project, I don’t want to flop please anyone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MumiOlivia: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2023
Smalltee:
Can I get visa with 10yers study gap

Yes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by seunlara(f): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2023
Hello house ,
My tuition is 17k and I have bin able to pay 9k. In my calculations I should have 30k cad but I have only 27k including the tuition I paid for. Does anyone have less than 30k cad and was approved visa?

My father would be sending money to me . Will he need to provide a statement of account or gift deed is OK?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2023
Okay here is the link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application
boogie2:

No I don’t. Please send for me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2023
Send an email
Favourafrica:

Please can I get someone that can assist me in writing a good and convincing LOE/SOP cause I have really worked hard for this project, I don’t want to flop please anyone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2023
Duration of your program?
seunlara:
Hello house ,
My tuition is 17k and I have bin able to pay 9k. In my calculations I should have 30k cad but I have only 27k including the tuition I paid for. Does anyone have less than 30k cad and was approved visa?

My father would be sending money to me . Will he need to provide a statement of account or gift deed is OK?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2023
Have you paid tuition fee or deposit? if "Yes" how much or you are just about to begin?
OTSAMUEL:
Pls sir i need help o.

I only have 13 million in my sponsors account will that be enough to show proof of fund for my study Visa please I need answer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2023
Favourafrica:

Send a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by seunlara(f): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2023
JMG12:

It's a year program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by wememore03: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2023
Good Morning all, Please if a program is blended but is at least 50 percent in person: can i go ahead to apply?

Hope this wont be grounds for a Visa Refusal or any other problem?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2023
1. No you are not
2. The bank statement is enough MBS is also a statement of acct, not all banks have MBS
3. Yes, add pic with your common law and ID(NIN, Inter'l passport or DL)
4. 35M might be enough since you already paid 6000cad from the POF (POF depend on your tuition fee and living expenses in the province)
5. Pic with family members and IDs( if ID is available)
Good Luck
Favourafrica:

2. Police certificate
4. Business invoice
5. Family pictures
7. CAC documents
10.Cv
11.introductory letter
12. Nin
13. Birth certificate
14. Admission letter
15. Nysc certificate
17. Business invoice
20. Upfront medical
21. Neco result
22. Business ID
25. Passport photographs

So this is my question
2. Globus bank doesn’t offer MBS (can I use the print out statement while my business acct GTB I will use MBS)
3. Do I really need to add the common law documents? I just wanted to do that to strengthen my home tie.

Please help!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by OTSAMUEL: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2023
I finish secondary school 2021 and have paid my tuition deposit of 500Cad.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by OTSAMUEL: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2023
The duration of my program is 4 years bachelor. And have already paid my tuition of 500cads after admission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2023
Good morning to you, your 30M and sponsor's acct of 70M is enough although there are conditions for sponsorship, despite your sponsor having 70M in his acct does not mean that he will use is 70M to sponsor you even is he is your father take note of this when preparing Letter of sponsorship and affidavit of support include his financial commitment to you. You can also add your $10 acct too with an explanation but the major thing you have covered for it the new acct will just be an addon
Good Luck
operobo11:
Good morning guy, please is it possible to use an account that is a week old for POF. So i recently just broke my piggy bank and converted the funds into USD of about $10. I recently opened the account and deposited it there. Though my sponsors account is old & has 70m. I also just sold asset of 30m nd deposited it in my old account as well. So should i just use the account of 70m of over 10yrs of usage and 30m account of over 5yrs of usage or i can also add the $10 of 1week and give an explanation that i recently broke my piggy bank and deposited the lump sum in the new account or i shouldn’t add the $10 at all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2023
If your program is 1yr, your tuition is 17,000cad you have paid 9000cad that is like the first semester tuition fee, you are left with 8000cad to pay, living expenses yearly is 10,000cad. what you have in your acct is 27,000cad as POF. You are good to go sir.
seunlara:

It's a year program

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2023
seunlara:
Hello house ,

I want to believe you are asking if you can get approval even if your show pof slightly lesser than what you require. Well, is your dad your sponsor or he is just giving you a one off gift?
If the amount is significant then you have to give details of his source of money, his SOA, and proof or relationship.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by faithee01: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2023
Goodmorning. Please recent travellers, where you able to take palm oil, dried fish and meat across canadian customer pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by alakara(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2023
Favourafrica:

2. Police certificate
4. Business invoice
5. Family pictures
7. CAC documents
10.Cv
11.introductory letter
12. Nin
13. Birth certificate
14. Admission letter
15. Nysc certificate
17. Business invoice
20. Upfront medical
21. Neco result
22. Business ID
25. Passport photographs

So this is my question

Please help!!!!

what's your tution fees and how many years course
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by alakara(m): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2023
Smalltee:
Can I get visa with 10yers study gap
yes, it depends on some factors like funds. sop, your presence career and study.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by alakara(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2023
seunlara:
Hello house ,

27k should be enough.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by seunlara(f): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=zubizareta post=124939683]

I want to believe you are asking if you can get approval even if your show pof slightly lesser than what you require. Well, is your dad your sponsor or he is just giving you a one off gift?
If the amount is significant then you have to give details of his source of money, his SOA, and proof or

My sister in canada sent this money to him so that we can have a proof of genuine reason why their is lump sum in my account . And my sister can't be my sponsor because we don't want to complicate things as she is resident in canada. My dad is retired. Can I just do deed of gifts alone instead of printing his soa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by wememore03: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2023
wememore03:
Good Morning all, Please if a program is blended but is at least 50 percent in person: can i go ahead to apply?

Hope this wont be grounds for a Visa Refusal or any other problem?

Please anyone?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MumiOlivia: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2023
seunlara:
Hello house ,

Deed of gifts

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MumiOlivia: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=seunlara post=124941272][/quote]

Deed of gift is okay.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=seunlara post=124941272][/quote]

Who says your sister can't be your sponsor??
You can take your chances. But if the money is very significant, there might be concern about source of money and assume its for demonstrative purposes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MumiOlivia: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2023
Please which other app can I use instead of chipper app?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (466) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: JMG12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.