Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) (39446 Views)

Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by LAXconfidential(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
D
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by SharedServices: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
RoyalRumble1:
I am still thinking how someone in this current economic decline will go out and buy 10 litres of fuel, suscribe his Dstv decoder or Gotv decoder, then sit down and use his/her time to watch some youths who are already rich or maybe rich, having fun, having sex without control and fighting for another price money while i don't have up to 50k in my acct while i have goals to pursue and increasing bills.

(In Erigga's Voice) : DIS COUNTRY NEED IJAW MASSAGE

don't use ur current finacial status judge others
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by ABsurebet(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2023

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by SharedServices: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
U can't see tobi here, the guy has over grown bigbrother level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by LAXconfidential(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
clusay:
Let's scrap this nonsense program and face the problem of this nation for God sake.this is a distraction for the pit of hell. And I hate this shit. Haaaaaa

You're mad, na bbnaija fans put you inside the problem? The fact that you don't enjoy it doesn't mean that other peole don't. Asswipe
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Swissli(f): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Oh I'm Already Loving Frodd grin
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by thecommunist(m): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ok. Continue.
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by RoyalRumble1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
porthouse7:
don't use ur current finacial status judge others

And u tink u knw my current financial status cos I wrote 50k dere.
SMH
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by MySexyMoni(f): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
Stay woke

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by wildikeman(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
They wluld soon come o...people wey no fit just pass
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

And u tink u knw my current financial status cos I wrote 50k dere.
SMH
I don't need to know l, your mindset is broke already
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hmm, all fingers are not equal indeed
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by sukkot: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
but wait oooo 300 plus tribes in naija and out of 10 men 5 are igbo. these people learn well from tinubu and buhari
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Brownshoe: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
No be that one they do me now! Have been calling a man that owes me, mtn is saying "the number is switched off," until my mind telling me to call his wife immediately I called his wife, hmm

I never see or hear anything like this before o, mtn keep saying "the family you are calling is switched off"
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Mekoyaw(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
My broda, stand up ovation for you👏
I thought I was the only one reasoning this matter this way.
RoyalRumble1:
I am still thinking how someone in this current economic decline will go out and buy 10 litres of fuel, suscribe his Dstv decoder or Gotv decoder, then sit down and use his/her time to watch some youths who are already rich or maybe rich, having fun, having sex without control and fighting for another price money while i don't have up to 50k in my acct while i have goals to pursue and increasing bills.

(In Erigga's Voice) : DIS COUNTRY NEED IJAW MASSAGE

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Anny69: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Very few handsome men.
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by clydecarson(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nurtural:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

Faith the scammer

1 Like

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by MrsTwrite(f): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
As far as I'm not going to subscribe to watch thier nonsense I'm pleased!
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by MrsTwrite(f): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
As far as I'm not going to subscribe my decoder to watch thier nonsense I'm pleased!
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Grays767(f): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
I no just understand this show🙄 wetin dem dey do there sef😏
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nigerian guys are more handsome than the females. Our females are product of plenty make-ups. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by beyep: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
clusay:
Let's scrap this nonsense program and face the problem of this nation for God sake.this is a distraction for the pit of hell. And I hate this shit. Haaaaaa
they no even get ideas anymore and na only who get better source of income dey sitdown watch these
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by oneman2k7: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
If laycon is not there forget it.
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by GiftedHands47(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nurtural:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

Feeding has always been your problem
Change format jor

1 Like

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by PeggySandas(f): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
They should have bought Tboss, Efe, marvis or bally too.
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by RoyalRumble1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
porthouse7:
I don't need to know l, your mindset is broke already

SMH

Believe what You want to believe. I don't give a Fvck.
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Anndju(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
No Efe,Mikings,Laycon
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
I can't find any northerner in all the list hope they won't protest?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) / BBNaija: Tiwa Savage Visits BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.