Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) (39486 Views)

Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by ajibolaayo3115(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Na igbo full that place ...y not including yusuf and laycon ....ojoro
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Trendishine: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
They really want to distract Nigerian youths in the south big time in order to colonize and enslave them quickly, callously and easily. They tried it during election and campaign it didn't work, now they want to amplifier to power 15 now with the deceitful all stars. They for as well put Faz d bad guy and mister macaroni for this season na... Nigerians should know them all already. Eyes on the tribunal..
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by airsaylongcome: 12:04am On Jul 25, 2023
RoyalRumble1:
I am still thinking how someone in this current economic decline will go out and buy 10 litres of fuel, suscribe his Dstv decoder or Gotv decoder, then sit down and use his/her time to watch some youths who are already rich or maybe rich, having fun, having sex without control and fighting for another price money while i don't have up to 50k in my acct while i have goals to pursue and increasing bills.

(In Erigga's Voice) : DIS COUNTRY NEED IJAW MASSAGE

I hope when Football season starts you will.not waste money to buy fuel because you want to watch some rich grown me round around with a round object while they earn more money that you will ever see in your life
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by RoyalRumble1(m): 12:59am On Jul 25, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I hope when Football season starts you will.not waste money to buy fuel because you want to watch some rich grown me round around with a round object while they earn more money that you will ever see in your life

Does footballers feed me? Besides, don't ever compare football to useless BBN show in any way.
It has far far more advantages than that show so don't ever do that ever.
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by AstrologyGuru: 3:36am On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Bashnigga(m): 4:54am On Jul 25, 2023
No Efe Money,
No Tobi
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Quebec91(m): 7:17am On Jul 25, 2023
cheesy
Juanmike:
Meet them how?
Like father Christmas?

1 Like

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by airsaylongcome: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

Does footballers feed me? Besides, don't ever compare football to useless BBN show in any way.
It has far far more advantages than that show so don't ever do that ever.

Absolutely no difference between football and BBN. Absolutely none. Both are time wasters for the viewers and money makers for the actual participants. Tell me one benefit supporting Chelsea or Man I has had on any of the Nigerian fans. You see Nigerian fans supporting clubs they do not know and have no history. Saying football and BBN are not the same is like a cigarette smoker thinking he is better than a weed smoker. Or a runs girl calling someone else an ashi. Football is as useless as BBN. Or as useful as BBN. FACT
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Ikemba007: 7:36am On Jul 25, 2023
Like you did for the others, please write Ike's name as he'spopularly known. He's popularly as Ike not "Steve Ike Onyema".

Odewaleadesoye:
7. Steve Ike Onyema

Meet Ike BBNaija All Stars Housemate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxR65f8p_YU
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:43am On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by RoyalRumble1(m): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Absolutely no difference between football and BBN. Absolutely none. Both are time wasters for the viewers and money makers for the actual participants. Tell me one benefit supporting Chelsea or Man I has had on any of the Nigerian fans. You see Nigerian fans supporting clubs they do not know and have no history. Saying football and BBN are not the same is like a cigarette smoker thinking he is better than a weed smoker. Or a runs girl calling someone else an ashi. Football is as useless as BBN. Or as useful as BBN. FACT

I can't argue shit with you so suit yourself with your degraded thinking.

When you finally know the benefits of football or maybe have a little gain from it, you can talk to me.

For now, Peace
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by airsaylongcome: 8:12am On Jul 25, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

I can't argue shit with you so suit yourself with your degraded thinking.

When you finally know the benefits of football or maybe have a little gain from it, you can talk to me.

For now, Peace

Lol! You can't argue the benefits because there are NONE that accrue directly to you. For those who work in the the football industry there's a lot of money to be made. For those who work in the BBN industry there is equally a lot of money to be made. But for fans that watch it for enjoyment, BBN is not different from football. You even have passionate football idiots spending money buying their football club jersey (mostly the fakes here in Nigeria). What value does wearing an English football club jersey have other than making the jersey manufacturers richer? I repeat to you, for fans that watch from home, football is not different from BBN. Period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Mountbatten: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2023
I really struggle to see what the average simpleton sees in this sort of “reality” TV show.

I blame the high unemployment rate in Nigeria for making these randoms into believing they actually add value to society, as they tend to feel self-important because of their jobless fans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Rapoo(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2023
The only person i think is missing is LAYCON
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Ikemba007: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Done, thanks for the observation.
thanks
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
airsaylongcome:

You are right, both Football and BBN are
non essential entertainment, because they don't
add to our survival in anyway.

Given that, there is nothing wrong in enjoying
something even though it doesn't add to our
survival in anyway.

Because...

Pleasures such as these
are what elevate us from
the constant drudgery of life.

1 Like

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2023
airsaylongcome:

But wait does smoking weed cause cancer tho? Are smokers of weed likely to die young?
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by airsaylongcome: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

But wait does smoking weed cause cancer tho? Are smokers of weed likely to die young?

How I wan know na? I dey take?
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Purvan(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

No but too much weed go fit land you for yabaleft

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Blaq Is The Voice Of Big Brother Naija 2017? / BBNaija: Tiwa Savage Visits BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.