Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano (79140 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Teejay13(m): 1:42am On Jul 25, 2023
Wow, that was thoughtful of him. If other well meaning Nigerians can emulate this, it will help to cushion the effect of the current hardship in the country.

Kudos to you Ahmed Musa. God bless you!
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Kobicove(m): 1:47am On Jul 25, 2023
I doubt if he can sustain it cos it will mean running his business at a loss undecided
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by tuzle(m): 2:01am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Musa is a good Understanding Man, he knows what his President Mr Tinubu is doing. Every Sensible Person knows exactly what is happening in Nigeria today. All this Suffering must happen before Enjoyment and Elevation. If you like cry and shout on my mentions from now till Jericho Na you know.
if our politicians especially the president was going through this same suffering, I would have understood, but u can't be enjoying and be telling us to suffer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by HacheNoire: 2:32am On Jul 25, 2023
The South is littered with Audio and wicked millionaires
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by deltateam: 2:41am On Jul 25, 2023
seborrhic:
It is laudable but is it sustainable economically?
Unless he is buying at less than 580 I don't see how he can economically sustain it,unless he just wants to be running his fuel station as a charity for now.

Go figure why Sadio Mane is loved in his homeland.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by AyoolaIgwe(m): 2:56am On Jul 25, 2023
Sir, you live in the North?
Babzrockman:
Omo! i go enter MYCA7 tomorrow to confirm.

I have only bought fuel once at Ahmed Musa filling station. But if i enter there tomorrow and confirm this price, bye bye to Total Energies and A .A Rano
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by FireUpNow(m): 3:02am On Jul 25, 2023
OP a filling station is selling pms @N560/ltr so I don't see the crash you talking about. Na wa oo. Babablublu has messed up things greatly in this country.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:08am On Jul 25, 2023
Omodua:
Abeg, carry your wayo preaching to the dogs.

Haba,let's call a spade a spade. How do you remove fuel subsidy without planning ahead? Not even a refinery is functioning in the country. Everything is opportunity.

Tinubu has started badly. Fuel is the backbone of the economy. The removal without proper planning will spell doom and cause bedlam in the Land.

Do you know Nigeria's the only oil producer in the world without a functional Refinery? USA has 129. Russia has 44.
What a country ☹️pathetic . 😔

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by kelspinall(m): 3:29am On Jul 25, 2023
God bless you
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Hangulsaram: 3:34am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Musa is a good Understanding Man, he knows what his President Mr Tinubu is doing. Every Sensible Person knows exactly what is happening in Nigeria today. All this Suffering must happen before Enjoyment and Elevation. If you like cry and shout on my mentions from now till Jericho Na you know.
So you are sensible now with this rubish you posted?
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by RepoMan007: 3:45am On Jul 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Thank God for him.

But op, you sef no try. You call this CRASH?
he can't go below cost price now.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by bluefilm: 3:47am On Jul 25, 2023
So they are now celebrating 580 per liter?

Things have really fallen so so apart.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Slynation(m): 3:54am On Jul 25, 2023
We all know he's selling old stock at that price but let's have it...!!
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:12am On Jul 25, 2023
GOFRONT:
Shame on BAT......
How?

We are just getting set for a better Nigerian....

The country have been running at a loss where by she can not develop and sustain economics.

I will have just one child and pay my bills...
I love it, no more eat and filled up then gossip.
No more dollar churches.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Gbeng30(m): 4:19am On Jul 25, 2023
Nice one from Ahmed musa, l know that one day thunder go strike down all this political thief we called leader in this country
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Addme: 4:22am On Jul 25, 2023
trutharena:
It’s lesser than 580/L in Lagos.

Congrats to Edo people. So far their protest remain in Edo, we actually don’t care.

I don't know what they are saying, where I stay in Ogun State, Mobil sell at N520 while others sell at N550 highest.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by trutharena: 4:25am On Jul 25, 2023
Addme:

I don't know what they are saying, where I stay in Ogun State, Mobil sell at N520 while others sell at N550 highest.

Imagine.

And everyone don dey shout 680+ online lol.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by enemyofprogress: 4:34am On Jul 25, 2023
Enemy of progress. Trying to sabotage the good intentions of the Federal Government. He should be arrested, prosecuted and jailed for economic sabotage. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by lesbiconverter: 4:39am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Keep enjoying his short term government
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by oloriooko(m): 4:42am On Jul 25, 2023
same thing people like you said while buhari ruled for 8 years, pls tell me did it work? angry
so tell me how is BAT and his cohorts ppartaking in the suffering, he can fund presidency & NASS but cannot fund federal unis, unity schools etc
who even told you musa 'knows'what BAT is doing grin naturally musa has been a big time philantropist nothing to do with knowing rubbish
it's the unsensible that will believe a man that fought GEJ for same thing he's done cuz he wanted to score a political point at the detriment of the country's economy, if he had allowed GEJ removed subsidy back then, 9ja economy would have stabilised by now 11yrs later!
sensible person my foot angry

Acekidc4:
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:46am On Jul 25, 2023
RepoMan007:
he can't go below cost price now.
I understand. It's the crash language I'm talking about. He did well
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by morule20(m): 4:48am On Jul 25, 2023
What is crashing about 580 per litre?
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Emola12(m): 4:57am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
how Musa go take knw watin dey your mind to donah so we dey talk am when d suffering start under BUHARI after four years the suffering nah 345.678 version after another 4yrs again nah 789.876 version we don start another one now abeg com tell me how we go survive dis one so far wey APC the evil party still dey power Awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati you people go see truth to talk am com be like problem for Dem eee ni ku re olorun a fi iya je gbogbo yin ti e n support APC
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by CJStarz: 5:11am On Jul 25, 2023
I tells you. 37*20 na 740. Dat one fit buy you Round bread and Akara wey you go take hol body dey drive d motor.

Johans2023:
37 naira no be moimoi
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by CJStarz: 5:13am On Jul 25, 2023
Musa wey sabi,no be Musa for gate
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Berankis: 5:13am On Jul 25, 2023
I pray one day Ahmed Musa can become Governor of Kano or President of Nigeria. He is an exceptional human being with great compassion!
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Berankis: 5:17am On Jul 25, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
How?

We are just getting set for a better Nigerian....

The country have been running at a loss where by she can not develop and sustain economics.

I will have just one child and pay my bills...
I love it, no more eat and filled up then gossip.
No more dollar churches.

You see... Nigerians are impatient and unrealistic, though we are all suffering, but the truth is if we all want our future to be meaning, we will have to endure.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by AareGaa: 5:20am On Jul 25, 2023
Odin13:
Something a god can’t do for his people .. the Yoruba drug god is a scam .. a fraudster that has successfully brainwashed his acclaimed Sophisticated people.. laced them with dangerous hardship and finally placed them under his spell.

Otherwise pray.. tell us how something like tinibu has been able to manipulate a tribe .. of acclaimed intellectuals

Ahmed is an example of the worst in the north is more intelligent than the guru in west.

Jagaban is the greatest politician Nigeria has ever produced since 1960.
You must adore him
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:38am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
That is how your family will suffer. Brained washed idiottt. Before increasing pump price, what was the arrangement put on ground first to cushion the effect, even d 8k palliative is a scam. Uselesss Emilokan not brained washed riffrafffff
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by hardon1(m): 5:41am On Jul 25, 2023
We all know he is coming out for governor in 2027.
Any way, I like his gradual buildup sha. Making himself relevant in kano little by Little
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Uten9z(m): 5:42am On Jul 25, 2023
seborrhic:
It is laudable but is it sustainable economically?
Unless he is buying at less than 580 I don't see how he can economically sustain it,unless he just wants to be running his fuel station as a charity for now.

How him decision come be ur problem?

Gullible Nigerian Marketers come fix price and the man say his 10 card profit do am na you come here come deh tell us abt charities.

Nigerians una wicked
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Web2020: 5:44am On Jul 25, 2023
With 580, is it still affordable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.