Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano (79178 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Chris2863(m): 5:46am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Musa is a good Understanding Man, he knows what his President Mr Tinubu is doing. Every Sensible Person knows exactly what is happening in Nigeria today. All this Suffering must happen before Enjoyment and Elevation. If you like cry and shout on my mentions from now till Jericho Na you know.
Nah sense you no get
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by stp211: 5:52am On Jul 25, 2023
Babzrockman:
Omo! i go enter MYCA7 tomorrow to confirm.

I have only bought fuel once at Ahmed Musa filling station. But if i enter there tomorrow and confirm this price, bye bye to Total Energies and A .A Rano
The same thing Buhari and all of you supporting them. All we see were shortages of supply and skyrocketed prices. He (President Tinubu and his predecessor Buhari) only increased hardship in Land and looted all the money they borrowed.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by alhajiabdulbuha: 5:58am On Jul 25, 2023
Ahmed Musa 4 President 2027. I will be campaign from Enugu state
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Lexusgs430: 5:58am On Jul 25, 2023
Why can't he reduce it to ₦200.…..... Let's know he is doing well .......😂😁
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by lordswill03: 6:02am On Jul 25, 2023
That's what BOVAS does too. That woman still sells at 580/litre. Bless her soul
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by arsenal33: 6:04am On Jul 25, 2023
GOFRONT:
Shame on BAT......
for removing subsidy?
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Babzrockman: 6:09am On Jul 25, 2023
extol1:

Please confirm so I can get it from nasarawa state

Noted
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Babzrockman: 6:09am On Jul 25, 2023
AyoolaIgwe:
Sir, you live in the North?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Great0ne1: 6:13am On Jul 25, 2023
psychologist:
Musa x Davido

Kinda people that should be in the ruling class
Yes. Compassionate humans. I really love those two guys.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by clinician2x: 6:17am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Musa is a good Understanding Man, he knows what his President Mr Tinubu is doing. Every Sensible Person knows exactly what is happening in Nigeria today. All this Suffering must happen before Enjoyment and Elevation. If you like cry and shout on my mentions from now till Jericho Na you know.

Enjoyment of wetin really?
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by scholes23(m): 6:17am On Jul 25, 2023
Good initiative
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Bimpe29: 6:18am On Jul 25, 2023
Reward for goodness, is certainly goodness.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Aliou007(m): 6:19am On Jul 25, 2023
Gaskiya ne.
Candidlady:
Up north

Muna jagorantar wasu suna bi smiley
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by fuckJones(f): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2023
a4cube:
Now individuals are doing what Bala blu is suppose to do.
you are confused, what did your obi do?
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by SunstarS(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:

If someone else was sitting in aso rock I bet you won't have the time to write this explanation
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by werisetogether(m): 6:35am On Jul 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Thank God for him.

But op, you sef no try. You call this CRASH?

LOL

At least he got our attention...
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by fuckJones(f): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Folks be waiting for MC Oluomo to crash fuel price in Lagos, Iragbiji, Ogbomoso and Oshogbo.
I'm waiting for Evans or obi scratch it here in Anambra state
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by lordmayor2013(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by a4cube: 6:49am On Jul 25, 2023
fuckJones:
you are confused, what did your obi do?
Is obi your president? Mumuuuu
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by shonepa(m): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2023
I heard a particular Bovas filling station is selling at the same price.

Its obvious this people can sell atva cheaper rate, but choose to cash out on Nigerians.

Many of them have vessels on the sea witj full subsidy since last year and they arrived this this year, and they are selling at ridiculus prices....making over 300% income.

These re just regular nigerians preying on the masses.

Musa enjoyed subsidy money too.

Na police go carry everybody las las

Babzrockman:
Omo! i go enter MYCA7 tomorrow to confirm.

I have only bought fuel once at Ahmed Musa filling station. But if i enter there tomorrow and confirm this price, bye bye to Total Energies and A .A Rano
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by spartan50(m): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Is there any working rdfinery in Nigeria? This suffering there is no end in sight
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Pacyrus(m): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Thank God for him.

Don't mind him. Here in Uselu is 580 regular.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Rhozabeth(m): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2023
A rich guy paying subsidy for his people! Kudos!
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Didijiji: 6:53am On Jul 25, 2023
Okechinwadike:
for where! why didn't they do it when buhari is the president? both Hausa and Yoruba must enjoy their government, WE ARE NOT PROTESTING
you and who Dey do WE?

Odè

😃😃😃
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by fuckJones(f): 6:53am On Jul 25, 2023
a4cube:
Is obi your president? Mumuuuu
you are more confuse, how can the president remove subsidy and at the same time crash price in some of the fill-in station?
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by beardedboy(m): 6:56am On Jul 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Thank God for him.

Multiply 40 naira by the number of litres sold daily. How many people in your street earns that a year?
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by shonepa(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2023
Sense no even gum u at all. Is it not obvious these owners of filling station can sell at a reduced rate, but choose to sell at a high price?

No be dem dey set ridiculous prices, becos they re not seeing free money like before.

Most of them that have vessels on the sea as at last year, early this year with full subsidy, are dey not selling at the current price?

Are they not private sector? Shout from today till tmr as if govt na the only problem. Evil people dey everywhere.

stp211:
The same thing Buhari and all of you supporting them. All we see were shortages of supply and skyrocketed prices. He (President Tinubu and his predecessor Buhari) only increased hardship in Land and looted all the money they borrowed.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by megpro(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2023
Hahahaha vague illusion
Acekidc4:
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2023
beardedboy:

Multiply 40 naira by the number of litres sold daily. How many people in your street earns that a year?

Lol. Many filling stations around Nigeria selling 540. He did well. But do you know the meaning of that word CRASHING?
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:00am On Jul 25, 2023
The funny thing is some Nigerians will go there and buy more than they need and start selling it for like 610/L. Na so subsidy scam take start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eight Retired Footballers Who Never Received A Single Red Card In Their Career / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.