Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano (79168 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by NoToPile: 7:01am On Jul 25, 2023
Filling stations in Lagos are selling at far different prices, na to enter the one wey cheap pass and liter full.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by AngelGabbyShara(m): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2023
Fuel is 575 In matrix Ado-Ekiti
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by a4cube: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2023
fuckJones:

you are more confuse, how can the president remove subsidy and at the same time crash price in some of the fill-in station?
Mumuuuu where did I say the govt should crash the price of petrol?
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by yahoodetector: 7:06am On Jul 25, 2023
Almiron:
I guess Tinubu don finance your guguru business.
I hope you’re getting paid wella, hope say you no dey do this for free, cos that will be insane. As politicians no send anyone’s papa. If you’re getting money stack the bag wella, and also save for rainy days. Good luck

Bros...you sabi dig o. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by hush15: 7:07am On Jul 25, 2023
seborrhic:
It is laudable but is it sustainable economically?
Unless he is buying at less than 580 I don't see how he can economically sustain it,unless he just wants to be running his fuel station as a charity for now.

It's not sustainable except he is into bunkering....
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by victorazy(m): 7:11am On Jul 25, 2023
lanrefront1:
That doesn't mean the price has crashed. Can be supply the whole state?

As I see the Headline my heart skipped, I nearly called him a f**lish man until I said let me read the article.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by MrBONE2(m): 7:14am On Jul 25, 2023
cheesy
seborrhic:
Unless he is buying at less than 580 I don't see how he can economically sustain it,unless he just wants to be running his fuel station as a charity for now.

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by dragunov: 7:21am On Jul 25, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/super-eagles-captain-ahmed-musa-crashes-petrol-pump-price-to-n580-litre-in-kano/

This is a demonstration of the fact that it is actually the marketers that are troubling Nigerians. I am sure that dude is not running at a loss at that rate. These people are wicked.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by dragunov: 7:22am On Jul 25, 2023
a4cube:
Now individuals are doing what Bala blu is suppose to do.

Tinubu is not an independent marketer. Are you people this crass?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by dragunov: 7:23am On Jul 25, 2023
Candidlady:
Up north

Muna jagorantar wasu suna bi smiley

Wetin de worry this hapless yarinya? Is this about region or about an individual?
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by a4cube: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2023
dragunov:

Tinubu is not an independent marketer. Are you people this crass?
Tinubu removed subsidy while Ahmed Musa subsidies through his network of petrol stations in Kano. U get it?
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by dragunov: 7:26am On Jul 25, 2023
seborrhic:

He is indirectly casting the other marketers who have been lying on "market forces". The problem is the marketers. They don't want the subsidy removal to succeed. They have been hoping for mass protests nationwide but people are not falling for it.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by dragunov: 7:26am On Jul 25, 2023
GOFRONT:
Shame on BAT......

How? Is he an independent marketer?
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by dragunov: 7:28am On Jul 25, 2023
Odin13:
Something a god can’t do for his people .. the Yoruba drug god is a scam .. a fraudster that has successfully brainwashed his acclaimed Sophisticated people.. laced them with dangerous hardship and finally placed them under his spell.

Otherwise pray.. tell us how something like tinibu has been able to manipulate a tribe .. of acclaimed intellectuals

Ahmed is an example of the worst in the north is more intelligent than the guru in west.

When fools talk. Can you mention one filling station that belongs to the president? You guys are just bozos that will say anything to look good on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by dragunov: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2023
reiddecuti:
Do you know the noise the agbadorians make don dey fizzle out. Their strategist BAT don dey choke them. They can't breath again.

Obi will not be president.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by blazepascal(m): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2023
ahmed musa is ten Times better than bat who built the so called lagos.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by dragunov: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2023
a4cube:
Tinubu removed subsidy while Ahmed Musa subsidies through his network of petrol stations in Kano. U get it?

You don't make any sense. Tinubu removed subsidy because it's no more viable and the marketers are angry with that. Had Hoebee been president, he would have done same and oil marketers would still have ganged up against him.The fact that that Ahmed dude did what he has done lends credence to the fact that the recent hike by independent marketers was an act of economic sabotage and not any phantom "market forces". The dude couldn't have been running his business at a loss.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by phemmyfour: 7:40am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Musa is a good Understanding Man, he knows what his President Mr Tinubu is doing. Every Sensible Person knows exactly what is happening in Nigeria today. All this Suffering must happen before Enjoyment and Elevation. If you like cry and shout on my mentions from now till Jericho Na you know.
That's future impossible Tense. We all know that no elevation and enjoyment is in sight

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by phemmyfour: 7:43am On Jul 25, 2023
seborrhic:
Nobody knows the actual cost of bringing the product in. They all lied to us

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Adee247(m): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2023
This is exactly what the removal of fuel subsidy suppose to achieve, individuals choosing their prices to sell, now there will be competition in that area and others will have to bring down their price as well to get customers, on the long run, this will be the scenario everywhere and market forces will indeed determines fuel price.... I believe this policy will work eventually

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by maasoap(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Musa is a good Understanding Man, he knows what his President Mr Tinubu is doing. Every Sensible Person knows exactly what is happening in Nigeria today. All this Suffering must happen before Enjoyment and Elevation. If you like cry and shout on my mentions from now till Jericho Na you know.

The things we tell ourselves, lol. It is called Coping Mechanisms.
What's the suffering of your president, VP, lawmakers? Zero! That's because they have insulated themselves against the hardships they are creating.
What you're looking at is your govt becoming irresponsible to the welfare of its citizens day by day. Removing the little benefits the masses enjoy from the Govt to bridge the gap created by them through corruption.
Instead of fighting corruption, they decided to expose the common man to untold hardships by taking his entitlements as a citizen of Nigeria
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by texas1990(m): 7:46am On Jul 25, 2023
No ipob terrorist footballers can do this now, but before you talk here they will attack you, what a confused tribe

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by maasoap(m): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2023
olisaEze:
Giant of Africa, strong member of OPEC! Yet, fuel pump price is now a charity case in Nigeria. undecided

Very shameful. We are now comparing our pump price with that of other non oil producing African countries instead of other oil producing nations.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Hachemedes: 7:55am On Jul 25, 2023
This is a good gesture from him.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by fk001(m): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2023
Candidlady:
Up north

Muna jagorantar wasu suna bi smiley

Dama kina jin Hausa ne? 🤔
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by dontrulee: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2023
seborrhic:

Laws of supply and demand bro.
If he has more "customers" then the profit will definitely outweigh the loss. grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Procashtips(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2023
Most fueling stations in Lagos sell for 568, so I don't know where the 617 narrative is coming from for Lagos people.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by a4cube: 8:08am On Jul 25, 2023
dragunov:

You don't make any sense. Tinubu removed subsidy because it's no more viable and the marketers are angry with that. Had Hoebee been president, he would have done same and oil marketers would still have ganged up against him.The fact that that Ahmed dude did what he has done lends credence to the fact that the recent hike by independent marketers was an act of economic sabotage and not any phantom "market forces". The dude couldn't have been running his business at a loss.
What of the NNPC(Govt JV) that is selling 617? Ofcourse Ahmed is selling at a lost that is why its called subsidy and he can't do it for long. What you people know is heebo Heebo heebo.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by beardedboy(m): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Lol. Many filling stations around Nigeria selling 540. He did well. But do you know the meaning of that word CRASHING?
Many? Where?
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Ten06(m): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2023
Most petrol station in my state are also selling #580 and #585 since the increment in price.
Maybe it is God that did this one for us
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Stesa: 8:33am On Jul 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Thank God for him.

But op, you sef no try. You call this CRASH?

It's better than nothing, them dey finish us for South south with 625₦ per ltr.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by kmaster007: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2023
I think you are understanding
Acekidc4:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.