Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him (33696 Views)

Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu / APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi / 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by hisexcellency34: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2023
To hell
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Franzinni: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2023
When that american drill rapper called lil Durk or whatever did it muric didn't say pim! Oh I forgot talo mo iyalaya yin ni Yankee.

But now one Nigerian idiot under the umbrella of davidi did it and it's a problem.

Don't you know these video directors don't have idea again , they just copy and pasted and I guess this time they didn't even use thier sense
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Bayaar02(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2023
Orí muric burú. Person wey increase petrol price, you no ask dss make dem invite am.

1 Like

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2023
Nigeria has so many cultural, religions and ethnic intolerance to still remain one country.

2 Likes

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Couldntfigurean: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2023
Yoruba Muslims doing everything humanly possible to make the northern Muslim to see them as equals
Whereas the northern Muslims see them as infeidels,no different from the Christians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2023
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/offensive-video-muric-knocks-davido-asks-dss-to-invite-him/

Who sing who wan go Jail?

Make MURIC find better case jare..
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Flashysmiles(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2023
They don't even have the commonest respect for the DSS again
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by wahahlawahala: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2023
Odin13:
I don’t do religion, however Yoruba Muslims are
Bunch of ********** that the world has ever seen..

Their thinking and reasoning ba?

Even the core Islamic Fulani..has their reservations ..
so muric represents all Yoruba Muslims...how many placards u don see calling fr Davido's head? You're smart by half and your Thinking and reasoning should be questioned and studied along side that of monkeys😒

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Racoon(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2023
In so much that Davido showed some irresponsible religious intolerance with that musical piece, is that the only sensitive this stupid caliphate wannabe one man terrorist squad sees that have threatened national cohesion in this nation?

Why has Ishaq Akintola never compelled the DSS to arrest the jihadists killing people in Benue, Plateau, Nassarawa and Southern Kaduna?

3 Likes

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Germanjoe(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2023
Useless people,how does issue solve the Nigeria huge corruption and poverty capital of the world.
Religion has blind some people not to see the truth.i weep for giant Africa.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by oyeb15: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2023
Tinubu should first be arrested
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by almarthins(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Akintola is Mad!!

No mind those hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by almarthins(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2023
paramakina202:
Anarchy in Nigeria because of Davido music video?Mumuric you are madt.

Absolutely mad, I tell.

2 Likes

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by clinician2x: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2023
APCNig:
The MUMURIC idiot is MAD.

The video is stupid to me, but not offensive. I am a Muslim, if Muhammed (SAW) or Allah feel offended, they know what to do. They should be fighting for me, and not me fighting for them. That’s what Allah promised me in the Holy Quran, anybody doing otherwise should be publicly whipped mercilessly

Shut the fvck up.

When will you start protesting malnutrition in your hell hole regions?

5 Likes

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by jaybenugo: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2023
T
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by ClearFlair: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2023
Comedians
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by beardedboy(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
I am Mad!!
Corrected!!

You're welcome.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by naijamerican: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2023
These Muslims are the problem in Nigeria. Useless lot
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Okiton: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2023
Back in the days when professorship was on merit
But now every mad man are being honored with this title
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Kendo93: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2023
Nothing go happened.davido will they your back.

1 Like

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by lhurd: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2023
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/offensive-video-muric-knocks-davido-asks-dss-to-invite-him/
There's something wrong with this man. Always trying to hear up the polity
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by bionixs: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Akintola is Mad!!
overtly MAD
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by maivd: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2023
utenwuson:
If Christians feel their own religion is tolerant and should be mocked, we have got no kwams with that

But mocking the Islamic religion is something we hold with grievances and on no condition should anyone, whoever you may be mock the religion....

It's has no connection with bad governance or societal emblem.....

Just stay away from a religion who doesn't even interfere with yours....

Anyone who is caught playing the video in any volatile Muslim environment should have himself or herself to blame... Peace

Islam is terrorist gang cirle.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by gfelo(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2023
Shebi una think say una get power why calling for DSS, make una kill an for blasphemy na
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Brushstrokes20: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2023
Mumuric on the beat again! undecided
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by phemmyfour: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2023
utenwuson:
If Christians feel their own religion is tolerant and should be mocked, we have got no kwams with that

But mocking the Islamic religion is something we hold with grievances and on no condition should anyone, whoever you may be mock the religion....

It's has no connection with bad governance or societal emblem.....

Just stay away from a religion who doesn't even interfere with yours....

Anyone who is caught playing the video in any volatile Muslim environment should have himself or herself to blame... Peace
Just shut it

Are those people worshipping Osun river interfering win your religion in ilorin? Religion of peace my foot.

Boko haram that has been bombing and killing using your religion, what have you done about them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by TheBillyonaire: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2023
DSS works for MURIC ?

I just hope not.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Feedmarshall: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2023
ManirBK:

Always talking rubbish,you don't see him say anything about Asari dokunbo threating people with Ak47 ,training terrorist openly bragging with it,which anarchy worst than this? Why I hate them they are hypocrisy pretending they love God, fighting for God what an insult to almighty God,confused set of humans.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2023
Odin13:
I don’t do religion, however Yoruba Muslims are
Bunch of ********** that the world has ever seen..

Their thinking and reasoning ba?

Even the core Islamic Fulani..has their reservations ..
Aside the kanuris other muslims tend to worship the fulanis

1 Like

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by finallybusy: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2023
Pointless request. The man is not a terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gallant Soldiers Fighting Against Boko Haram (video/pictures) / OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement / Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.