Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him (33691 Views)

Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu / APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi / 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Judd007: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
If then wan form Goliath I be David for life…
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by abidem4real: 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
mbaise1000:

Bros,
There is nothing like islamic extremist or moderate muslim, one is either a muslim or not, I said so because a muslim is one that follow the footsteps and lifestyle and teachings of mohamad, it's like someone claiming to be a Christian without following the teachings and examples set by Jesus Christ, that one though he claims to be a Christian is not, so anyone that follow the examples of mohamad and his teachings is the muslim, the muslims will not murder people or do all these evil they do in defense of the name of mohamad if they believe mohamad will not approve, mohamad waged wars, murdered people, pillaged their wives and properties and shared same between himself and his goons, muslims are doing so and will not waste time in killing people in the name of blasphemy to please mohamad, osama bin laden is a very good muslim the boko Haram are good muslims, the taliban are good muslims, these ones beheading teachers in France for showing ordinary cartoons to school children are good muslims, if any of these ones claiming to be good muslims here are any better muslims than those I mentioned, I am listening, they can tell me how
I think you are right bros and that simply explains the reason Christians should be separated from Muslims because it can't work between them

1 Like

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Thereishel: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
utenwuson:
If Christians feel their own religion is tolerant and should be mocked, we have got no kwams with that

But mocking the Islamic religion is something we hold with grievances and on no condition should anyone, whoever you may be mock the religion....

It's has no connection with bad governance or societal emblem.....

Just stay away from a religion who doesn't even interfere with yours....

Anyone who is caught playing the video in any volatile Muslim environment should have himself or herself to blame... Peace
Another terrorist on loose. So your god can not fight for himself?
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Abobey123: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
Yes muric, uwarka davido
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by ABBEYsammy01(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Akintola is Mad!!
na today you know?
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by bablon20(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Many of these mumuni are mad just that few are roaming.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by frankyychiji(f): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
ManirBK:
Davido why you fuccckup
Asari dokubo has raised a private army for the drug lord and bragging about it. When will mumuric call for his arrest? Nonsense!
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Chizzychinny: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Abeg make them rest.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by delpee(f): 12:04am On Jul 26, 2023
When are we going to concentrate our efforts and energy on those looting our resources and rendering our people extremely poor? We waste so much time on mundane matters and issues that that should be left to God.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Aegerine: 12:27am On Jul 26, 2023
badman007:
E no go better for Jihadi Mohamed.
Kill kill kill... Always angry. Always fighting for a dead man. I spit on his memory.

My life is beautiful,
I am alive. (A living dog is better than a dead lion)
May all Dead peados never find peace!

Send thisπŸ”₯ to πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ.
Burn Burn Burn useless books.

You Christians or whatever you tag your cult gathering are most the most hateful and spiteful things on the face of the Earth, with your stinking and hypocritical claim of love.

You Nigerian version of Paul followers are a disaster and monumental embarrassment to your brethren world wide. Your acclaimed Lord and Savior can never be proud of this your ingrained foolishness e-exhibition.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by badman007(m): 1:35am On Jul 26, 2023
Aegerine:

You Christians or whatever you tag your cult gathering are most the most hateful and spiteful things on the face of the Earth, with your stinking and hypocritical claim of love.

You Nigerian version of Paul followers are a disaster and monumental embarrassment to your brethren world wide. Your acclaimed Lord and Savior can never be proud of this your ingrained foolishness e-exhibition.

I’m not a Christian. Before Abraham, there were men.

I Am A FREEMAN.

Not a slave to any Allah or God.

My human experiences as a free man are different from your. You dare not live free. You are a slave, ordered to live a certain lifestyle. Live your life and let others live theirs!!!
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by tctrills: 4:35am On Jul 26, 2023
tatatar:
"Only christians have the right to complain about contents deemed offensive,others should shut up" – so sayeth the Obidients camp.
A simple summary of this whole davido video brouhaha so far.
Complaint is free but when your DSS starts arresting people over music videos then you know you have a problem.
And as far as we know, no one has ever stopped you from complaining. That's basically all you guys do and it's your right to do so.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by tctrills: 4:39am On Jul 26, 2023
Aegerine:

Oga unless you were born yesterday, you would know that Nigerian Christians are far more peaceful and tolerant than you guys. When last did you here of a Christian riot in Nigeria or Christian terrorist. The difference between the two religious is night and day.The entire Muslim north is like one big prison where you have no rights
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by tctrills: 4:42am On Jul 26, 2023
utenwuson:
If Christians feel their own religion is tolerant and should be mocked, we have got no kwams with that

But mocking the Islamic religion is something we hold with grievances and on no condition should anyone, whoever you may be mock the religion....

It's has no connection with bad governance or societal emblem.....

Just stay away from a religion who doesn't even interfere with yours....

Anyone who is caught playing the video in any volatile Muslim environment should have himself or herself to blame... Peace
Go to Sweden and try this nonsense. You guys only make noise in places where you are allowed. Islam only thrives when human rights are restricted.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by kutashi: 7:48am On Jul 26, 2023
Your stupidity is seasonal!
If other kept quiet when their religion is ridiculed, that is their own cup of 'chai'!
For Muslims to raised their voices means they don't joke with their religion! We don't in any away! That is to show you, Islam is only true religion!
Recently, a lady that was indecently dressed reciting Qur'an had to apologised for what she did along with her family member! Tell me which religion does that? And that was even an in-house issue!
osigiepurr:
Olamide, Terry G and others have produced several music videos using white garment churches. Hell was not let loosed.

Nobody said anything how they ridiculed the white garment churches via music videos by wearing their garment and ringing their bell. It got to muslim turn , mumu MURIC that is suffering from dementia was busy making noise like a jobless lunatic. Nigeria is really filled with Kolo people without direction…what a pity?

Mumu MURIC should not start what he cannot finish because the country is technically bleeding from the economic crisis, he should not come and propel religious crisis to the unbearable situation already ravaging the country…..
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by zionzoe(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2023
ceejay80s:
Wait...Dem dey pray for mosque and later stood up to dance in davidos music video, is than a Muslim offense, these Islam takes things too serious
No,
You don't get it.

M0h told them that singing is haram and MOCKERY to God.

That is why they true mudslimes must hate music.

So , this is their chance to attack the entertainment industry.

It is beyond DavidO, their religion is a closed system, NOTHING else must exist outside it or asides what the pedo said.

1 Like

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by ILEMUDA(m): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2023
How is this madt dog even a professor ?

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by lanresord: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2023
I dnt know what this country turn to, when big issued on ground you are follow mumu thining up and down
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by ILEMUDA(m): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2023
kutashi:
If other kept quiet when their religion is ridiculed, that is their own cup of 'chai'!
For Muslims to raised their voices means they don't joke with their religion! We don't in any away! That is to show you, Islam is only true religion!
Recently, a lady that was indecently dressed reciting Qur'an had to apologised for what she did along with her family member! Tell me which religion does that? And that was even an in-house issue!
We don't give a fΓΊck about ur Evil religion that's always in taste of blood.
You all can go to hell and meet ur 77 imaginary virgins.

Do you have religion?

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by YouAreFinished: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2023
tctrills:

Complaint is free but when your DSS starts arresting people over music videos then you know you have a problem.
And as far as we know, no one has ever stopped you from complaining. That's basically all you guys do and it's your right to do so.
I guess you're just hearing of this video here. If not you're know the anti-North/anti-Muslim onslaught began the moment some people barely complained that they found it offensive. This issue for don die out since.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by juman(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2023
Mocking Islam is not acceptable to Muslims.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by juman(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2023
Be always be careful not to abuse the religious sensibility of people.

Avoid bullet to your head.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2023
ManirBK:
Davido why you fuccckup

𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’π’‚π’›π’š 𝒂$$ π’Žπ’‚π’ π’’π’–π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂 π’“π’Šπ’„π’‰ π’ˆπ’–π’š
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by tctrills: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2023
YouAreFinished:

I guess you're just hearing of this video here. If not you're know the anti-North/anti-Muslim onslaught began the moment some people barely complained that they found it offensive. This issue for don die out since.
Unless you are new to Nigeria, you would know that there are always 2 sides in every matter. You can hardly raise a topic without facing some opposition. So let's not get work up because someone said or did something that you don't like online.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by fakati(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
Invite him over what?
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by omoluka: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Cantonese:
Abeg make dem dress go front. The country should simply split along religious lines and let's have some peace.
This country has no future
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by JOMAX: 4:49am On Jul 27, 2023
[Good publicity.Now let me go and see the video I wouldn't have bothered to see.]
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by osigiepurr(m): 5:07am On Jul 27, 2023
kutashi:
You and your co-muslim travellers are suffering from irreversible stupidity. If by probability i am a muslim, which is very IMPOSSIBLE!, i would be seriously ashamed of myself for the kind of foolishness you guys sometimes display. We have other religions across the world that are living peacefully among other people. But, you guys behave like random fugitives everywhere you go….

Continue fighting for Allah that never asked you to fight for him. Acute ignorance has really eaten deep into your medulla oblongata….Apologies my yansh!
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by kutashi: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
osigiepurr:
You and your co-muslim travellers are suffering from irreversible stupidity. If by probability i am a muslim, which is very IMPOSSIBLE!, i would be seriously ashamed of myself for the kind of foolishness you guys sometimes display. We have other religions across the world that are living peacefully among other people. But, you guys behave like random fugitives everywhere you go….

Continue fighting for Allah that never asked you to fight for him. Acute ignorance has really eaten deep into your medulla oblongata….Apologies my yansh!

I quietly agreed with you that it is impossible for you to have anything good in your life!

Did you read what you sent? Is that an answer to what I said!

You just confirmed your stupidity is seasonal!

You are always quick to call a religion a name but you got cold when I didn't even mention your religion and any other religion name! Are you daft or something?

When it comes to Islam, all of you will say every thrash as if Islam is problem of your life! Hate kills faster! And will give you know peace!

My religion is peace! I say peace unto you, my troublesome, never-see-good, hot-headed, heart-filled-hatred friend!
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by kutashi: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
ILEMUDA:

We don't give a fΓΊck about ur Evil religion that's always in taste of blood.
You all can go to hell and meet ur 77 imaginary virgins.

Do you have religion?

Just take your medication! And follow doctor instruction very well!

You problem out paced any imaginary nature and and hell should be least of your worry!

Just take care of yourself! When you're ok, we will talk!
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by osigiepurr(m): 12:38am On Jul 29, 2023
kutashi:

I quietly agreed with you that it is impossible for you to have anything good in your life!

Did you read what you sent? Is that an answer to what I said!

You just confirmed your stupidity is seasonal!

You are always quick to call a religion a name but you got cold when I didn't even mention your religion and any other religion name! Are you daft or something?

When it comes to Islam, all of you will say every thrash as if Islam is problem of your life! Hate kills faster! And will give you know peace!

My religion is peace! I say peace unto you, my troublesome, never-see-good, hot-headed, heart-filled-hatred friend!
Continue to deceive yourself with the β€œpieces” you preach about in the name of peace. Go and slaughter Davido’s neck because of ordinary music video…muumuu people everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement / Mai Mala Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Uzor Kalu's Mother (Photos) / PDP Crisis: Governors Split, Wike’s Camp Rejects Campaign Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.