Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him (33685 Views)

Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu / APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi / 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by AfonjaPriest: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Davido is using his ministry to preach the words of music. The mumuric man should stop complaining and dance to reality.
Again, I think the mumuric man needs to have his brain examined for an affliction. If it is properly done, it will be clear he is suffering from a rare disease that is inundated with blasphemy and heresy.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Blackdisciple(m): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
Yeye man
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Onelove508: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
APCNig:
The MUMURIC idiot is MAD.

The video is stupid to me, but not offensive. I am a Muslim, if Muhammed (SAW) or Allah feel offended, they know what to do. They should be fighting for me, and not me fighting for them. That’s what Allah promised me in the Holy Quran, anybody doing otherwise should be publicly whipped mercilessly

This is how I reason. I wish we all can reason like this...
You are a reasonable person
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Onelove508: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
utenwuson:
If Christians feel their own religion is tolerant and should be mocked, we have got no kwams with that

But mocking the Islamic religion is something we hold with grievances and on no condition should anyone, whoever you may be mock the religion....

It's has no connection with bad governance or societal emblem.....

Just stay away from a religion who doesn't even interfere with yours....

Anyone who is caught playing the video in any volatile Muslim environment should have himself or herself to blame... Peace

How you ended ur writup with 'peace'

Please define Peace?
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Bringbackmandat: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
Where are those idiots that said Muslim Muslim ticket is not an islamisation?
They are in pain because the video exposed their hypocritical lifes.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Bringbackmandat: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
utenwuson:
If Christians feel their own religion is tolerant and should be mocked, we have got no kwams with that

But mocking the Islamic religion is something we hold with grievances and on no condition should anyone, whoever you may be mock the religion....

Anyone who is caught playing the video in any volatile Muslim environment should have himself or herself to blame... Peace
May thunder kill your mother. So nobody has any right in this country again?
The foolish Yoruba Christians that said Muslim Muslim ticket doesn't matter can now see the Islamization agenda. Thank God they are starting with the Yoruba Christians.
One by one Una go get sense.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by oyatz(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
utenwuson:

Nothing concern Christians with this.

The video didn't mock Allah or Muhammad or Muslims in any ways
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Kog45(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
utenwuson:

The song wey dem go play tire for south west and Alfas go even dance to it.Good that my south east and south south no even send.The northern people no even Dey understand the lyrics before they dance…Muric go just Dey talk nonsense.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by deyplay: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
paramakina202:
Anarchy in Nigeria because of Davido music video?Mumuric you are madt.
That’s why you never retreat as a warrior, retreat is a sign of cowardice and not humility. Had he dared them to do their worst and ignore their threat, and never delete the video, the matter would have died down. Never be too humble to please others, humility, "oh, that guy is humble " is often a manipulative way of making people do their bidding. Respect others, but don't be "humble".
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Exceed15: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Go and arrest him nah... Useless man.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by ShaqFu: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Octopusssy:
It is only on Nairaland I ever read about MURIC.
They are very much around, alive and kicking, if you doubt me, mess with a Muslim, preferably a female Muslim and you'll see how active they are, more active and potent than our useless CAN.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Odin13: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
Molenu100:
You must be MYOPIC & SENSELESS in your reasoning faculty for mentioning....... (YORUBA MUSLIMS).

This is how you people cause RELIGION WAR in this country because of your ANIMALISTIC WAY OF REASONING.

How would you GENERALISE THE TOPIC BY SAYING......(YORUBA MUSLIMS)

Does it now mean all Yoruba Muslims are the same or reason the same way

Moreover, the ISLAMIC COMMUNITY are actually defending the SACRED OF THEIR RELIGION which is normal thing to do for any sane person.

Even the CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY can also do the same thing by defending the TENATS OF CHRISTIANITY if some persons intend to insult or blackmailed the ways of Christianity.

I remember a senarion that happened between (THE CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA & THE PEAK MILK COMPANY).
During the EASTER CELEBRATION this year, when the (PEAK MILK) company uses the (CRUCIFICATION) of our Lord Jesus Christ for an advert. (CAN) The Christian Association of Nigeria which represents the Christian community came out and condermed the advert because the advert in it true sense does not represents the true message of CRUCIFICATION and it is an insult to the entire body of Christianity.

Imagine if (CAN) did not take proactive measure to defend it faith, then, other companies and every other persons will just go ahead and RIDICULE THE CHRISTIAN BODY AT WILL.

The Christian community through the VOICE of CAN had to ordered the PEAK MILK COMPANY to HALT the advert.

So, every religion have the right to protect and keep the sanctity of their religion irrespective of who is going to be hurt or offended.

Regarding the controversial video by Davido & Logos Olori, the MURIC community has not done anything BAD by ordering DAVIDO to halt the video from circulating across the social media because the video does not in anyway REPRESENTS THE TENATS OF ISLAMIC RELIGION.

Pls, let be guided and stay away from religion sentiment and tribalism which could lead to disunity and conflicts in this country especially this period in the history of our country where we are confroted with RELIGION AND POLITICAL CRISIS.

Let be honest in our judgment of others as regards to their faith or religion and as well as applying wisdom especially when it comes to religion matters and national issue which affect the very core of LIVES as a people.

I want to clear the air by saying, ( I AM A CHRISTIAN. A DEDICATED MEMBER OF REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD FOR THAT MATTER..........To whom it may concern.

We are all created by God and equal before God.

THANKS.

One Love!!!

Typical gibberishcal trash by a Yoruba man

Next!
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Mrniceguy001: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
No offense, but Some Northern Muslims are some of the most foolish.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by GoodIsGod: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Akintola is Mad!!

Very Senseless man indeed.

What does he have to prove that the building is a mosque?
Was it written on the building that it's a mosque?
Any building can have a megaphone.
I can put a megaphone on my building and it's not a mosque.
Infact the megaphone can be used as part of the beautification. grin

That could be a new Religion in Town called Israelism (Israelites too wear jalamia)

The fact that those guys are in jalamia doesn't make them Muslims at all. Christians in Northern Nigeria wear jalamia. grin

If not for Islam being a dangerous religion. It can be proven in the court of law that Davido is not guilty.

But really, Davido fcckd up big time.
Out of millions of concepts it is this he could settle for.
He is a big disappointment.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by NaijaCover(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Shield01: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
[/quote]

Now to people found of always comparing everything in Nigeria with Foreign country, Is this how they religionise every thing in that place we do?. I think people should be able to compare this also with the foreign life since everything happening now in Nigeria have to be compared with there just like they said Nigeria's fuel price is the lowest in the West Africa and the World at large.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Aboki99(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Akintola is Mad!!

It is the old geezer and old ashawuu you left at home driking burukutu that are mad and stupid. If they were not they would have brought you up well.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by ChristianMuslim: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
The way muslim and DSS are doing in this country.. They will make theirself irrelevant and become a low life institution
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by masseratti: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
osigiepurr:
Olamide, Terry G and others have produced several music videos using white garment churches. Hell was not let loosed.

Nobody said anything how they ridiculed the white garment churches via music videos by wearing their garment and ringing their bell. It got to muslim turn , mumu MURIC that is suffering from dementia was busy making noise like a jobless lunatic. Nigeria is really filled with Kolo people without direction…what a pity?

Mumu MURIC should not start what he cannot finish because the country is technically bleeding from the economic crisis, he should not come and propel religious crisis to the unbearable situation already ravaging the country…..
don't mind the idiocracy of the man.. The man was extremely quiet about the Muslim intolerance of traditional worshipers in Ilorin, he was mute later he will come out saying he is fighting for Muslims wey no one send am message, now just a video and he us ranting.. Let him go and arrest Davido himself that time he will know that this present Generation are much more fanatical of their musical Idols than religion.... They will not allow him to rest.. That man better pack well.. No be only arrest.. Anything everything is always offensive to them.. What's the big deal with Muslim dancing after prayers! Is it a sin in the Quran?
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
When Muslims beat/burnt Deborah to death, their was no anarchy not a pip from MUMURIC. When a man was publicly stoned to death there was no anarchy, not a pip from MUMURIC. Now, a music video comes out and that's when there is anarchy?

Thank God I refused to be a Muslim. If this is what Islam does to the brain, then I won't even advice my enemy to be a Muslim.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Banjoramos(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
okorogodwin4:
to hell with you Davido is in Lagos not Sokoto or Kano

Wherever he is he doesn't has the right
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by pagorino(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
APCNig:
The MUMURIC idiot is MAD.

The video is stupid to me, but not offensive. I am a Muslim, if Muhammed (SAW) or Allah feel offended, they know what to do. They should be fighting for me, and not me fighting for them. That’s what Allah promised me in the Holy Quran, anybody doing otherwise should be publicly whipped mercilessly
How I wish some gullible Muslims can think like you. Most of them are just too rigid to think.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Quebec91(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
I tell you
Cantonese:
Abeg make dem dress go front. The country should simply split along religious lines and let's have some peace.

1 Like

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Imotman(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
This is the most ridiculous! These Muslims group takes things too far, artistes portray churches in videos and films no one has had any problem..it's preposterous

ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/offensive-video-muric-knocks-davido-asks-dss-to-invite-him/
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Imotman(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
I was livid reading the news... Churches have been portrayed artistically in music and Nollywood videos and we had no problem.. these Muslims takes things too far, it's just ridiculous! MURIC or whatever there called should have some sense for once

osigiepurr:
Olamide, Terry G and others have produced several music videos using white garment churches. Hell was not let loosed.

Nobody said anything how they ridiculed the white garment churches via music videos by wearing their garment and ringing their bell. It got to muslim turn , mumu MURIC that is suffering from dementia was busy making noise like a jobless lunatic. Nigeria is really filled with Kolo people without direction…what a pity?

Mumu MURIC should not start what he cannot finish because the country is technically bleeding from the economic crisis, he should not come and propel religious crisis to the unbearable situation already ravaging the country…..
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by XAUBulls: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/offensive-video-muric-knocks-davido-asks-dss-to-invite-him/
I'm aware though that Muslims don't allow their women to shake hands with men and also don't allow dancing in Islamic music. The young man called David Adedeji Adeleke (Who was born a Seventh Day Adventis, BUT those late Senator grandfather was a Muslim) should call a press conference and apologize to the Muslim ummah because if NOT handled, a religious fatwa could be declared on him and his music label singer just like what was done to the British-Indian writer, Salman Rushdie by the Iranian Shiite leader in the late 1980s. He should just tell them he was ignorant of that aspect of Islam not allowing prayer mats and dancing while supposedly doing prayers to be treated with levity. Period.

Therefore it is very important for people to be aware of cultural and religious etiquette of other people around the world.

However, certain groups of fundamentalist Muslims don't respect the rights of others around the world to practice their faiths and beliefs and that is really asinine of them. The Ilorin episode comes to mind where Ifa adherents of the internationally well-known Yoruba religion are being harassed for practicing their belief.

That cannot be tolerated in a country that grants freedom of worship to all under the constitution of the Federal Republic.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Ejjiss: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
PROPHET MOHAMMED IS A FOOL AND ALL HIS FOOLISH FOLLOWERS... COME AND ARREST ME FOOLS.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by nekyfine: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
But I thought the mosque has people managing it. Where are they? And this video shoot did not start and tell and up in one day. Why are they dragging only Davido into this while those mosque's attendants have collected money and disappeared.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by joba4luv: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
ManirBK:

This lunatic MURIC professor is brainless because only mad man like him can fight for God
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by ofem89(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
limeta:
Dss don turn to islamic right police

They should bring their religious police to the south and see if they will succeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering / PDP Crisis: Governors Split, Wike’s Camp Rejects Campaign Offers / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.