Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him (33692 Views)

Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu / APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi / 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by joefelin2345: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2023
Cantonese:
Abeg make dem dress go front. The country should simply split along religious lines and let's have some peace.
May I know how is that feasible bc there are Muslims in the SW, SS & SE even if they are fewer in the SS &SE than those of SW. In the same vein, there are Christians in all thev 19 Northern States. So let's us just be tolerant of one another.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Demayour: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2023
tatatar:
"Only christians have the right to complain about contents deemed offensive,others should shut up" – so sayeth the Obidients camp.
A simple summary of this whole davido video brouhaha so far.

Mischievous individuals like you don't deserve response but lest you think you're clever (which you're not), you should reconstruct the argument there in the light of realities.

Gbọ, which group burned a college student for saying that religious stuffs shouldn't be posted? Which group has always been threatening fire snd brimstone over their jurisdiction?
Does that mean that people of other groups are necessarily "obidients"?

You see why your cleverness is deformed?

1 Like

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Jostoman: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2023
tatatar:
"Only christians have the right to complain about contents deemed offensive,others should shut up" – so sayeth the Obidients camp.
A simple summary of this whole davido video brouhaha so far.
the first comment on this thread is from APC man, nothing concern obedient.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Confirm4real(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2023
Mohammed (SAW) can't fight for himself grin
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by olayinka63: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2023
I could see many useless comments on the front page. Since it is not their religion that is being mocked, they can just type trash to support the gibberish. And most of them would physically smile at Muslim, but the hatred in their heart is blacken than charcoal.

May Allah protect Prof Akintola. If not for his usual writings, this Hypocrite Christians would have subjugated Muslims in the South.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Molenu100(m): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2023
Odin13:
I don’t do religion, however Yoruba Muslims are
Bunch of ********** that the world has ever seen..

Their thinking and reasoning ba?

Even the core Islamic Fulani..has their reservations ..
You must be MYOPIC & SENSELESS in your reasoning faculty for mentioning....... (YORUBA MUSLIMS).

This is how you people cause RELIGION WAR in this country because of your ANIMALISTIC WAY OF REASONING.

How would you GENERALISE THE TOPIC BY SAYING......(YORUBA MUSLIMS)

Does it now mean all Yoruba Muslims are the same or reason the same way

Moreover, the ISLAMIC COMMUNITY are actually defending the SACRED OF THEIR RELIGION which is normal thing to do for any sane person.

Even the CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY can also do the same thing by defending the TENATS OF CHRISTIANITY if some persons intend to insult or blackmailed the ways of Christianity.

I remember a senarion that happened between (THE CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA & THE PEAK MILK COMPANY).
During the EASTER CELEBRATION this year, when the (PEAK MILK) company uses the (CRUCIFICATION) of our Lord Jesus Christ for an advert. (CAN) The Christian Association of Nigeria which represents the Christian community came out and condermed the advert because the advert in it true sense does not represents the true message of CRUCIFICATION and it is an insult to the entire body of Christianity.

Imagine if (CAN) did not take proactive measure to defend it faith, then, other companies and every other persons will just go ahead and RIDICULE THE CHRISTIAN BODY AT WILL.

The Christian community through the VOICE of CAN had to ordered the PEAK MILK COMPANY to HALT the advert.

So, every religion have the right to protect and keep the sanctity of their religion irrespective of who is going to be hurt or offended.

Regarding the controversial video by Davido & Logos Olori, the MURIC community has not done anything BAD by ordering DAVIDO to halt the video from circulating across the social media because the video does not in anyway REPRESENTS THE TENATS OF ISLAMIC RELIGION.

Pls, let be guided and stay away from religion sentiment and tribalism which could lead to disunity and conflicts in this country especially this period in the history of our country where we are confroted with RELIGION AND POLITICAL CRISIS.

Let be honest in our judgment of others as regards to their faith or religion and as well as applying wisdom especially when it comes to religion matters and national issue which affect the very core of LIVES as a people.

I want to clear the air by saying, ( I AM A CHRISTIAN. A DEDICATED MEMBER OF REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD FOR THAT MATTER..........To whom it may concern.

We are all created by God and equal before God.

THANKS.

One Love!!!
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Joshuam1(m): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2023
The most surprising thing is, when Islamic terrorist strikes and kill hundreds of innocent Nigerians this MURIC will never react, only God knows what he stands for.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Bolaji1996: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2023
For your dumb mind. Propaganda go kill you one day.

Couldntfigurean:
Yoruba Muslims doing everything humanly possible to make the northern Muslim to see them as equals
Whereas the northern Muslims see them as infeidels,no different from the Christians
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Couldntfigurean: 11:49am On Jul 25, 2023
Bolaji1996:
For your dumb mind. Propaganda go kill you one day.

where is the lie

Akintola is a Yoruba muslim
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by RxCatalyst: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Akintola is Mad!!
Your leader is mad
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by RxCatalyst: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2023
APCNig:
The MUMURIC idiot is MAD.

The video is stupid to me, but not offensive. I am a Muslim, if Muhammed (SAW) or Allah feel offended, they know what to do. They should be fighting for me, and not me fighting for them. That’s what Allah promised me in the Holy Quran, anybody doing otherwise should be publicly whipped mercilessly
Check yourself if you are a Muslim, something is wrong with your deen
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by PromiseJonah(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2023
After threatening someone's life unjustly,u then end the statement with PEACE😂🙆

Who's f0oling who now?

Childish reasoning

utenwuson:
If Christians feel their own religion is tolerant and should be mocked, we have got no kwams with that

But mocking the Islamic religion is something we hold with grievances and on no condition should anyone, whoever you may be mock the religion....

It's has no connection with bad governance or societal emblem.....

Just stay away from a religion who doesn't even interfere with yours....

Anyone who is caught playing the video in any volatile Muslim environment should have himself or herself to blame... *Peace*
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Squirrel1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nairaland residents who don't respect their religion are thinking what David did makes any sense. He bleeped up big time. Have u ever seen any Muslims shooting n mocking the christian religion via music video on a global level?! No!

David bleeped n I'm glad he took it back. For the goats who think he did what's right, y'all can't see light cause ur pastor is still magically printing passport from his shoe🤣
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Traplord09: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
utenwuson:
If Christians feel their own religion is tolerant and should be mocked, we have got no kwams with that

But mocking the Islamic religion is something we hold with grievances and on no condition should anyone, whoever you may be mock the religion....

It's has no connection with bad governance or societal emblem.....

Just stay away from a religion who doesn't even interfere with yours....

Anyone who is caught playing the video in any volatile Muslim environment should have himself or herself to blame... Peace

Terrorist like you....
Kill him like da did to that girl

What happened to your Islamabad that can't fright for himself.

Yet you want to help him do the need full.
Thank GOD am not a Islamic... 🌽🌽

Da done too wash there brain.,
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by ceejay80s(m): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wait...Dem dey pray for mosque and later stood up to dance in davidos music video, is that a Muslim offense, these Islam takes things too serious

1 Like

Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Bluearrow: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Enough already. Davido already deleted the video, why the noise. I doubt if someone like falz would have deleted that video
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
These people never seize to amaze me tbh. How did he put Islam in bad light?

You didn't like the dancing, fine. Tell him so he doesn't repeat it next time. Why act like you own the law?
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by ZICOLA1: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
I see that Muslim are the problem of this world, Asake release video from church Christian no talk thank God am a christian the religion of peace. God bless all Christians for they are the inheritance of Heavenly kingdom. Jesus reign forever.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by badman007(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
E no go better for Jihadi Mohamed.
Kill kill kill... Always angry. Always fighting for a dead man. I spit on his memory.

My life is beautiful,
I am alive. (A living dog is better than a dead lion)
May all Dead peados never find peace!

Send this🔥 to 🇸🇪.
Burn Burn Burn useless books.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Dzzzz: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
Cleric and every other person criticizing davido dey mad
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Dzzzz: 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
una Mama Na only una get Problem??..
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Octopusssy(f): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
It is only on Nairaland I ever read about MURIC.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Okhuadams(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/offensive-video-muric-knocks-davido-asks-dss-to-invite-him/
I only pray say make then no send Islamic killers, to him/she. And I thank God say na, Lagos e, happen if na north by now hmm
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by badman007(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Religion is about control.

I don not belong to Jesus, I do not belong to Mohammed.

I AM A FREEEEEE MAN!
I AM A RESPONSIBLE HUMAN BEING WITH NATURAL NEEDS AND URGES.
NOTHING IS SINFUL ABOUT MY BEAUTIFUL HUMAN NATURE.

I Bleep, I play, I eat, I drink, I sleep. My needs are clear, my wants are insatiable. My choice.

Before Abraham, there were men so don’t be stupid.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by bixton(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/offensive-video-muric-knocks-davido-asks-dss-to-invite-him/

Muric talks about infringement against them yet they too also through their statements and members infringe on the lives of others. While you claim someone infirnges on your right and religion you also infirnges on the lives of others against the constitution of the nation.
Does the koran not tell your lots to respect the constitution of the nation or is there a different constitution been ran by members of Muric and the moslem community in Nigeria.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by M0M0SHIKI: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
Abeg make person gimme the link to the video
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by johnaruson(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
Where were you people when asari threatened ibos with AK 47 rifles on recent videos. Why didn't you invite the DSS
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Nobodysboo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
When asake use Church anybody complain
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Vulcan24(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
It is people that resort to violence, u can simply address the matter with civility and the provocateur reprimanded
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Obeysco: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
This fake Professor is really mad. Why should Davido be invited, is Nigeria only the nation where Islam is being practised Shame on these useless people.
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by Bennysam: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Akintola is Mad!!
Full time mad
Re: Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him by DaChosenOne: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Davido better not bow to these muslim scum. Your Dad is billionaire, Davido. Yoruba people really cower before these muslim scum. I'm embarassed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mai Mala Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Uzor Kalu's Mother (Photos) / PDP Crisis: Governors Split, Wike’s Camp Rejects Campaign Offers / 73-year-old Woman, Two Others Arrested With 20 PVCs In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.