Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 (13800 Views)

Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims: Lagos Govt Being Clever By Half - Ogunlana / Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by Timoleon(m): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
SHALOM
CJStarz:
Thanks for the clarification. I'll modify.

Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by Christistruth03: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Your username exposes who you truly are.. don't worry hömie, the time is coming.

Bearing the name "christ" to defend murder, corruption, terrorism, poverty, rascality, looting, ethnic cleansing etc.

Homie, it is just a matter of time, I promise you

We will always defend Truth

There was a terrorists attack on Lagos

That Amnesty Ignored completely in their Endsars reports

Even after evidence of it was sent to them

They are definitely not neutral

Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by DatNiggaDaz: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
Christistruth03:

We will always defend Truth

There was a terrorists attack on Lagos

That Amnesty Ignored completely in their Endsars reports

Even after evidence of it was sent to them

They are definitely not neutral

No homie, you are only defending evil, Satan, wickedness, death, poverty.

Bro, no worry, i leave the matter on top of your skull. Your time will surely come
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by Christistruth03: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
No homie, you are only defending evil, Satan, wickedness, death, poverty.

Bro, no worry, i leave the matter on top of your skull. Your time will surely come

Christ 🙏 is Truth

Look at Syria and Libya today

Amnesty's hand is in it
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by DatNiggaDaz: 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
Christistruth03:

Christ 🙏 is Truth

Look at Syria and Libya today

Amnesty's hand is in it

Continue dey fool & deceive u yaself, u hear me loudly abi
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by Lovelive: 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
Supported !

Nairalander248:
The burial should be done on the anniversary date...
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by Christistruth03: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Continue dey fool & deceive u yaself, u hear me loudly abi

Look ,
Many in the west only wants Africa's riches and resources

By the time Amnesty is done with you

You will be in Refugee Camps financed by the EU and UN
while your Ancestral Territories Resources will be controlled by Multinationals Coperations from the West

Please be Wise
Look at Libya and Syria

Amnesty International is not acting with integrity

it's complaints are too suspiciously one sided
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by Christistruth03: 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zupay:

Is that your response to the shifting from "nobody died" to the acknowledgement of 103 corpses then the accusing that no one came for the bodies......we both know, LASG can no longer go on with the secret mass burial, e don hook.

This is the Truth

At the Prison Jail break shoot out 99 People alone were killed this all came out at the Lagos Judicial Panel Report

At fagge riot many were killed

You can go there to interview the People around there to confirm what happened..

Those bodies were not from Lekki

Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by OChimex: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This Amnesty International lacks moral standing to criticize or question the Nigerian Government.

You and the likes of you who supports this evil government are the ones lacking moral standing.
103 humans, innocent people, fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers sons and daughters of people were murdered by their leaders for just protesting and you make excuses for the evil party.
You guys should be careful what you support because sooner or later, supporting evil backfires.

103 humans?

Damn

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by obiseq: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
obi4eze:
angry

Why is APC so bedevilled with evil and wickedness? Why is it that people in APC have a heart of stone and are wickedly wicked?

Sanwo Olu is so wicked that he denied that anybody died at the Lekki toll gate. Any way, the blood of the innocent people will keep crying against them.
amen
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by bdon12: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
Timoleon:
Lagos state announced these bodies about three years ago Na. The families of these people didn’t come out in almost three years. Wetin Dey worry una sef? I empathize with everyone who lost someone but facts must be facts. No be everything be emotion.
Lagos state never announced 103 bodies 3 yrs ago bro.that is not tru.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
It's always denial a government filled with Peters...
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by a4cube: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. He just woke up. For almost 3 years, the state has advertised and announced severally and even set up a committee for members of the society to come forward and identify or report to them a missing relative, no one came forward for any of these bodies.

The state went further to spend millions to preserve these bodies while waiting for the families, particularly those alleged to be killed at lekkilies, still nobody came forward.

Should LASG continue to keep the bodies for ever or should we forever believe the lie that anyone killed will not have families, friends, neighbours, pastors, imams etc.

If Amnesty International Nigeria is serious, it should not have kept quiet but helped the government publicize the long drawn public announcement to members of the public.

I will support Amnesty if it will offer to bear the cost of the extra days the LASG will be keeping these bodies. It is not enough for them to talk, talk is cheap. What will amnesty undertake to ensure that the families are found and tax payers in Lagos does not continue to bear the brunt and cost of keeping these bodies for ever. They are in govt mortuaries at a cost borne by the govt for almost 3 years now, what does amnesty want to do to help Lagos?

Btw, if or since you have your family member or members among the dead there, accept my condolences, please go and claim your dead abeg. If you don't have a relative there and for 3 years have not seen a single person you know who has a relative yet talk about lekkilies, then you are ignorant and mischievous. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Can we see of of the adverts or announcement pls.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by DatNiggaDaz: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
Christistruth03:

Look ,
Many in the west only wants Africa's riches and resources

By the time Amnesty is done with you

You will be in Refugee Camps financed by the EU and UN
while your Ancestral Territories Resources will be controlled by Multinationals Coperations from the West

Please be Wise
Look at Libya and Syria

Amnesty International is not acting with integrity

it's complaints are too suspiciously one sided

This is the reason you support corruption, killings, poverty, ethnic cleansing, terrorism..

Like I have said, I leave you to your skull
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by Christistruth03: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
This is the reason you support corruption, killings, poverty, ethnic cleansing, terrorism..

Like I have said, I leave you to your skull

It is your leaders who are demanding for the release of a Terrorists leader

Have you noticed that Amnesty international is not interested in those locked up in their homes by terrorists or those IPOB are murdering in the streets because of the useless Sit at home
How was your yesterday sit at home and how many people did Ipob murder again because of the useless Sit at home
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by Timoleon(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by Timoleon(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by JOemmy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
slimfit1:
If Buhari doesn't go to Hague nobody should go after Puting.

Putin dey learn work for where buhari dey I don't even understand why no one is yet to investigate and prosecute the bloodthirsty terrorist.
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by Mayeldah(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. He just woke up. For almost 3 years, the state has advertised and announced severally and even set up a committee for members of the society to come forward and identify or report to them a missing relative, no one came forward for any of these bodies.

The state went further to spend millions to preserve these bodies while waiting for the families, particularly those alleged to be killed at lekkilies, still nobody came forward.

Should LASG continue to keep the bodies for ever or should we forever believe the lie that anyone killed will not have families, friends, neighbours, pastors, imams etc.

If Amnesty International Nigeria is serious, it should not have kept quiet but helped the government publicize the long drawn public announcement to members of the public.

I will support Amnesty if it will offer to bear the cost of the extra days the LASG will be keeping these bodies. It is not enough for them to talk, talk is cheap. What will amnesty undertake to ensure that the families are found and tax payers in Lagos does not continue to bear the brunt and cost of keeping these bodies for ever. They are in govt mortuaries at a cost borne by the govt for almost 3 years now, what does amnesty want to do to help Lagos?

Btw, if or since you have your family member or members among the dead there, accept my condolences, please go and claim your dead abeg. If you don't have a relative there and for 3 years have not seen a single person you know who has a relative yet talk about lekkilies, then you are ignorant and mischievous. Check my signature for free stuffs!

It could be any of these.

it is either the number is inflated to steal from the state government or the LASG is not truthful about the whole thing

who killed the 103?
why were bodies being picked from across the state during ENDSARS?
there were endsars protests in other states, how come no other state has that large number of deaths?
even if no one came to claim dead relatives, does that mean the people that died are now animals and not humans?
If they were humans, why were they killed during the peaceful protest?

@OP, stop defending evil just because you are a fan of the LASG, what goes around comes around. Your relatives may be the next victim.
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by shoboy9: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
Racoon:
[i][b]
It is appalling that the Lagos state government has not even mentioned that it has held the bodies of 103 #EndSARS victims in its custody since October 2020,” Sanusi said.
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by Justinlean02(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Do you personally know anybody that died?
who are they organizing the mass burial's for?
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
Justinlean02:
who are they organizing the mass burial's for?

Lol I thought as much. grin
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by Freethinker87: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Where did the Govt advertised this news? Just the name and date of the advertisement will be enough.
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by Freethinker87: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Timoleon:
Lagos state announced these bodies about three years ago Na. The families of these people didn’t come out in almost three years. Wetin Dey worry una sef? I empathize with everyone who lost someone but facts must be facts. No be everything be emotion.

In which editorial was the announcement made? Just the name and date of the publication will do.
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by Timoleon(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Freethinker87:

In which editorial was the announcement made? Just the name and date of the publication will do.
https://saharareporters.com/2020/11/19/lagos-government-calls-identification-missing-dead-persons-during-endsars-protest

November 17, 2020
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by a4cube: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by Robchuks77(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. Nobody died at Lekkikies. If you were the one killed there or have a relative killed there, you can still present your proof before the burial. We don't have anything to prove again after years calling on you , you are the one now to prove you were killed there or your relatives killed there or you know someone who knows someone who was killed there. There's no way you will kill someone and kill all his relatives, friends, neighbours, pastors and imams nah.
LASG has kept the dead body for years for this reason of waiting for you but can not wait for ever. So come out and claim that you or your family member was killed at Lekki.
The tell me the "how come about these dead bodies"
Explain
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by Ruke1989: 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zupay:

Don't worry, no one would have the moral standing to criticize or question those who ought to provide answers, when your corpse will be hidden for 3 years and tagged unclaimed and ends up in a mass grave... don't take it personal as I am mirroring you.
don't reply a half educated, silly, hypocrite. Yoruba has alot of them. They can't comprehend issues before they make their sentimental and self opinionated judgement void of common sense. It's a waste of time, they don't comprehend and their brain is not well formed. That deformity is responsible for their erratic, hypocritical and fanatic reactions
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by Tundex911: 1:26am On Jul 26, 2023
We still have the memory

20-10-20
Re: Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 by phemmyfour: 7:32am On Jul 26, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

They thought they would distract us with BBNAIJA but we are wiser now.

Sanwolu must explain how we went from “nobody died” to having “103 unclaimed EndSARS victims”.

I’m glad the international bodies and platforms are already picking up the news.

BBC already reported it.

I can’t wait for CNN to do a follow up of their 2020 detailed report of the massacre that happened at Lekki.

The souls of our comrades must get justice.
Which bb naija dey distract you. You better face your kettle.

Those BBN fans were out there on the street during Endsars protest while you hid behind the keyboard.
Let the show BREATHE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Bosun Tijani's Ministerial Nomination Should Not Be Condemned / APC Panel Recommends Cancellation Of Ondo Primary Result / Osinbajo Launches Tradermoni In Ekiti, Urges Rejection Of Treasury Looters At Po

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.