Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy (56716 Views)

Hondas And Other Cars With Failed Ball Joint On The Roads (Photos) / Earn 120k A Month, Need A Good Fuel Economy Car, Recommendation Please / 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by iamjavadem(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
I am sure you don't own a car or your parents still fueling it for you. Mumu talk.
clinician2x:
Nonsense. These things are more like 3 cylinder kekebus. No speed, no performance, just nonsense. What kind of life would u have lived driving this nonsense till you die.
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by clinician2x: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
zikter:
All these are not necessary. Don't you know that the cars you have and you are so proud of are like the same match boxes you are talking about to others? The last time I check, Dangote is still the richest black man in the world and you are not Dangote. Please learn to respect others

I only stated my preference for speed and performance and the mumu started firing. Before u drop your unsolicited opinions why not do urself the favor of starting from the beginning.
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by kelvine(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Good upgrade, you must upgrade maintenance too

Abudu2000:
I Just upgraded from Toyota to benz and then boom fuel is 615 grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by obinna58(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Fsboperator2:
super cars are meant to compensate for small diks in nerdy billionaires.

The bastards who buy and own super and hyper cars are too chicken shit to go pass 100km.

They be revving that engine on 2mph in car carnivals .

Gimme a practical scaled down no rubbish V8 German car and see me dust any lambo in any Street race.

Na only accident you go get, stop making mouth
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by lolaben(m): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
Buy this and rest

Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by osayuwamwen(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
Volkswagen golf 3, 1.3litre engine
2k fuel take me to work TO and FRO till the next morning, b4 I will buy again, i believe it can still take me to work The next day morning but I haven't taken dat risk make e nor come off for road, my work distance is 34km, 2k fuel is 3.3litre all this includes hold up of abt 30min to and fro
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by Shellsploit: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Shuttle buses

DIhatsu hijet
Diahatsu Atrai
Suzuki jollypop
Mitsubushi
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by Satazaa: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Maobichek:

Honda Civic is good in terms of fuel economy and maintenance.
infact the Honda civic is so fuel efficient that I bought a full tank exactly a week ago and have been very busy and the fuel is just slightly less than half, bro believe no car beats the civic

2 Likes

Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by KanoSeller: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
I heard Toyota Corolla LE 2006, but my feet consume less fuel.
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by osayuwamwen(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
Volkswagen golf 3, 1.3litre engine
2k fuel take me to work TO and FRO till the next morning, b4 I will buy again, i believe it can still take me to work The next day morning but I haven't taken dat risk make e nor come off for road, my work distance is 34km, 2k fuel is 3.3litre all this includes hold up of abt 30min to and fro
gebest:
golf 4 dey chop fuel
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by samplebrown: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Una no mention Benz?
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by ozo13(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kingdemu:
Kia Picanto
Honda City
Honda Civic
Honda Fit
Nissan Versa
Kia Rio
Hyundai Accent
Peugeot 206
Nissan Tiida
Ford Fiesta
Kia Forte
Nissan Mirage
my colleague told me his Peugeot 206 doesn't consume fuel much.a litre can go for 20/30kg journey.e make sense alot
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by MummyNeto(f): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hyundai santafe.
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by Bakerdav: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nissan primera
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by Charly68: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Add vibe Pontiac
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by Fogman(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
BABAawoo47:
fuel economy ke...Its just average for its size. Lexus aint built with fuel economy in mind.

I still repeat it again the fulel economy of the whip is excellent. I use a full tank of fuel to achieve 480km journey.
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by maxiart2(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

How can you be a goat and still be angry?

🤣🤣🤣
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by countryman13: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
baconline:
My guess is any car with 1.6 or less engine capacity, hybrids too
1.Smart fortwo
2.Smart forfour
3.Mitsubishi Colt
4. Mitsubishi Lancer
5.Micra (Ibadan)
6.Toyota Corolla/Matrix
7.Toyota Yaris
8.Volkswagen(Golf 2,3 & Vento)
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by GindoX(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Thunda faya you dia!

You are riding a 2003 car and have the audacity to downtalk on others.

I don't need to talk about cars/SUVs/4runners in my compound, let's talk about trailers.

I have 11 linked to our name and more are on the way, 1 of which will buy all those jargons you have and feel others are nothing.

Or should we make it an estate(landed properties etc) talk?

If you don't mind, can we let pictures speak?

Modified: I forgot I am commenting here with my other account, I won't be able to disclose my identity.
Moreover there is nothing to prove to a real l0wlif€ like you who belittle others at every point.

Du mba SS!

Money speaking, abeg help a brother rise. Please dm with your real account
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by Ekpees: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Satazaa:
infact the Honda civic is so fuel efficient that I bought a full tank exactly a week ago and have been very busy and the fuel is just slightly less than half, bro believe no car beats the civic
Plesse which model thanks
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by Musty4ahmed1: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
ify84:

How much fuel do you consume per km?
9-10km/ 1litr City drive, 10-12km/1litr Highway drive

1 Like

Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by AngelicBeing: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Shellsploit:
Shuttle buses

DIhatsu hijet
Diahatsu Atrai
Suzuki jollypop
Mitsubushi
tongue
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by Chuknovski(m): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
success1smyn:

Lolz

Benz is still sweet and classic, my 2006 c class benz takes full tank in 2 weeks, not bad patapata
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by Chuknovski(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Satazaa:

I drove 92 civic before upgrading to 2006 benz, now I miss my civic, civic makes you forget filling station
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by zikter(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
clinician2x:

I only stated my preference for speed and performance and the mumu started firing. Before u drop your unsolicited opinions why not do urself the favor of starting from the beginning.
yeah, I did. Right from when you belittled the OP's list of cars. For starters, OP was talking about fuel economy and not speed, you bringing in the issue of speed which is directly related to the engine size of car was not necessary. If the discussion was about speed, OP wouldn't be talking about fuel economy. Then, you belittling the cars he mentioned as poor men cars was totally uncalled for. Like I said, life is simpler than disrespecting other people's choices and what they can afford. Some people own private jets plus yachts etc. But again, everybody with their thought patterns and opinions

3 Likes

Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by Ikemba007: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Honda Jazz get economy pass all of them listed here.

Kingdemu:
Kia Picanto
Honda City
Honda Civic
Honda Fit
Nissan Versa
Kia Rio
Hyundai Accent
Peugeot 206
Nissan Tiida
Ford Fiesta
Kia Forte
Nissan Mirage
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by dollarnaira: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
clinician2x:
Nonsense. These things are more like 3 cylinder kekebus. No speed, no performance, just nonsense. What kind of life would u have lived driving this nonsense till you die.

Will driving big cars increase lifespan?
Four tyres na car so far e carry u from point A to B. Life no suppose hard but na we dey make turn concrete.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by Nursepepeye(f): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
Gherrokid:
Peugeot 307
the best, very low fuel consumption
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by success1smyn(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
Chuknovski:

Benz is still sweet and classic, my 2006 c class benz takes full tank in 2 weeks, not bad patapata

Sure, that's not bad

1 Like

Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by dante12412(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Abudu2000:
I Just upgraded from Toyota to benz and then boom fuel is 615 grin

So you caused the problems Nigerians are currently facing,how can you just upgrade wen you and I know say Tinubu still the observe the masses as he dey give Ministerial appointments.

Ok nw see, upon sighting ur new Benz, BAT removed subsidy, thinking say na so,say all is well in the pocket of an average Naija man.
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by phemziekay09(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
Angrygoat:
Benz v12..
Welcome to death
🙄🙄
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by Mrkindness: 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
baconline:
My guess is any car with 1.6 or less engine capacity, hybrids too
1.Smart fortwo
2.Smart forfour
3.Mitsubishi Colt
4. Mitsubishi Lancer
5.Micra (Ibadan)
6.Toyota Corolla/Matrix
7.Toyota Yaris
if I no see BENZ then you lie, that beast economise PMS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars / Kenyan Man Transforms Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (Photos) / 10 Crazily Expensive Cars Left Abandoned By Their Owners (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.