Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy (56712 Views)

Hondas And Other Cars With Failed Ball Joint On The Roads (Photos) / Earn 120k A Month, Need A Good Fuel Economy Car, Recommendation Please / 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by chukel(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Allisgud:
Corrola s is the most fuel economic manager
drive a Chevrolet cruze with 1.4L engine and withdraw that statement.

1 Like

Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by Allisgud: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
chukel:
ok I will give it a try
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by FIZZBEE: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
felix55:
I drove Volkswagen Passat 1.6 liters engine. I mk sure my O2 sensor and catalyst works very fine. I'll put fuel of 20 liters from onitsha Anambra 2 Ebonyi both going & coming back ..still HV small fuel without entering fuel reserve...
Volkswagen car s best for me. I don't complain about fuel ⛽ like others..
So make sure urs s working like ur O2 sensors bank 1 & 2, catalyst and air flow meter.
In times of city driving, I plug in my device to control my ECU and set to Economy mode...
I love my car..

what model year of Passat do you drive
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by FIZZBEE: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
chukel:
ooh this car leaks all time from intake manifold to pcv valve[sup][/sup]
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by chukel(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2023
FIZZBEE:
ooh this car leaks all time from intake manifold to pcv valve[sup][/sup]
very funny comment. How many have you noticed this on. Get the appropriate seal and place there.
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by FIZZBEE: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
chukel:
very funny comment. How many have you noticed this on. Get the appropriate seal and place there.
its all over the Internet .... Do your research on the vehicle and read review and complaints on the car , there's no appropriate seal for it. It would surely leak... That car is a goddamn POS from Chevy and it would eventually ends up at owode onirin as scrap...
Re: List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy by yak(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
baconline:
My guess is any car with 1.6 or less engine capacity, hybrids too
1.Smart fortwo
2.Smart forfour
3.Mitsubishi Colt
4. Mitsubishi Lancer
5.Micra (Ibadan)
6.Toyota Corolla/Matrix
7.Toyota Yaris

We should also be looking at the real cost of ownership beyond petrol consumption - availability and cost of parts, availability of mechanics that understand the technology, general reliability of the vehicle especially in Nigeria's motoring space.

If a car has best fuel economy but you have to wait for days to get the parts from another city, it's not worth t

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars / Kenyan Man Transforms Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (Photos) / 10 Crazily Expensive Cars Left Abandoned By Their Owners (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.