Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South (54980 Views)

2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / U.S., Europe may stop giving visa to Nigerian elite, politicians from tomorrow, / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South by Exclusive101: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
I don't have to ask I saw Amechi killing people in Abonema myself with my two eyes

vanitybutiwanti:
You know nothing, ask Rivers people what happened in Abonema in 2019. Amaechi is a pretentious snake
Re: The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South by AmazingELixir: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
mrksquare:

You can puncture my point without being unruly.

In your attempt at making your point you ended up twisting issue.

In 2015, Amaechi never deployed soldiers to snatch ballot boxes as you rightly opined. And couldn't have. In 2015, Jonathan was still holding stint and couldn't have approved soldiers to a man who was opposed to his bid at re-election.

The issue you cited transpired in 2019. And APC didn't have a candidate in the said election.

grin

Ok sorry if I sounded disrespectful and I was in error when i quoted 2015, the incident happened
in 2019 but Amaechi backed Awara the AA candidate after his candidate in APC was disqualified.

1 Like

Re: The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South by vanitybutiwanti: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
Penguin2:

Yeah!

Social media is not real life just like you people said there’s no polling unit online only to end up switching off IREV in order to rig against the man you tagged “social media president”.

We’ll see how things go.
Yes, it's good to dream, Tinubu will do 8 years and there's nothing hateful people from the SE can do about it
Re: The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South by saintkeppy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
Emmanuel Udom is far more popular and influential in Akwa Ibom compared to Godwin Akpabio.

Furthermore Ex-Governor Ifeanyi Okowa gave Ibori the very first defeat of his political career.The APC candidate despite all the noise could not even make any headway in the Governorship elections.

Which Udom Emmanuel? The forgotten former Governor?
He does not have popularity close to Senator Bassey Albert Akpan, CON

Senator Godswill Akpabio remains the most popular &influencial politician in Akwa Ibom State, even Pastor Umo Eno, Udom's stooge is is trying to have Political Romance with Senator Akpabio to help him get soft landing cos of weighty allegations at the Governorship Tribunal which will later ends at the Supreme Court, infact his survival as Governor is largely depends on the power from Abuja greatly influenced by Senate President Akpabio. Everybody in the state knows this.

Incase you dont know Senator Akpabio brought both bankers, Senator Bassey Albert(OBA) & Udom to Politics, the current Deputy Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Akon Eyakenyi, it was Akpabio that made her a minister during the Goodluck Jonathan era, the other two PDP senators from Akwa Ibom State were made by Akpabio Politically.
He groomed a lots of guys politically, the records are there since 2007. The current AKS SSG, Enobong Uwah, Onofiok Luke, Paul Ekpo@FHoR, very many both past& serving Federal House &State House members are Akpabio boys.

Who Udom help? Udom is a baby politician, after his administration, he has disappeared into the thin air. Very many people in the state do not missed him at all, he left Government House unceremoniously &He can't win free, fair&transparent election in Akwa Ibom State &he knows that.
Re: The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South by Owologbo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

It was a personal opinion,give yours
I'm not a propagandist.
Re: The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South by GiftofGod1000(f): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2023
INTERESTING

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) / NERC Increases Electricity Tarrifs, Scraps Fixed Charges  

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.