Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America (76937 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl / 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by We4all: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Many of their men are not interested in marriage, they just wanna cohabitate as a partner and fΓ»ck mate, where you take the responsibility for whatever you need and the guy takes the responsibility for whatever he needs.
The general bills are shared equally

Not interested in marriage doesn't make one a bad person. And there is nothing wrong if partners share the bills.

Africans are obsessed with marriage but treat their women poorly. And some of the men who shoulder the bills, treat their women as trash.

So, it is better to do yours and I will do mine so mutual respect can thrive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by 1Sharon(f): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
Offpointng:

No husband/marriage wahala?? is this coming from a place of sheer ignorance or plainly inferiority complex??

This same USA that GBV is on the highest with husbands shooting dead their wives, GF or spouse?? emancipate your psyche from sturdy naivity

"Slightly more than 1 in 3 women have experienced
violence at the hands of a partner or family member in the USA. Nearly 40% of women who are murdered die at the
hands of their partners"
>>> https://www.americananthropologist.org/deprovincializing-development-series/gender-based-violence-in-the-us

You guys are just hypocrites.

You want interaccial dating for yourselves but when you see a black woman moving on with a white man, you want to smear him.

Where were your statistics when team foreign women was trending on this forum??

I am happy that this news has made you feel inadequate, the same way you all have attempted to make black women feel.

You remember statistics when it comes to white men, but not for their women.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by hammerFC: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
1Sharon:

You guys are just hypocrites.

You want interaccial dating for yourselves but when you see a black woman moving on with a white man, you want to smear him.

Where were your statistics when team foreign women was trending on this forum??

I am happy that this news has made you feel inadequate, the same way you all have attempted to make black women feel.

You remember statistics when it comes to white men, but not for their women.

IF THEY LEFT HER IN NIGERIA TO GO TO SCHOOL, WE WONT BE HAVING THIS RETARDED DISCUSION.

IT SERVES THE ABOKI IN THE NORTH RIGHT.
Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by pacespot(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
What a twist of fate. Great to see that she did not only escape from Boko Haram but also from the one much worse than Boko Haram: Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by 1Sharon(f): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The same applies as far as Nigerian men. undecided

Sure. But black men are forgiving when it comes to looks.

Their standards are thr lowest out of all races of men.

White men are more picky.

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by 1Sharon(f): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
hammerFC:

IF THEY LEFT HER IN NIGERIA TO GO TO SCHOOL, WE WONT BE HAVING THIS RETARDED DISCUSION.

IT SERVES THE ABOKI IN THE NORTH RIGHT.

Lol. Why does it serve them right?
Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
Caleycash:
USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ is in number 13, stop fooling yourself and your generation online 🀑, do your research first before arguing rubbish
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/divorce-rates-by-country
You are the one fooling yourself here. The marriage abandonment rate in Nigeria is probably even higher but because it is not tracked as divorce.... most spouses abandoned in marriage do no seek divorce afterwards for shame or other reasons.... Nigerians official divorce rates remains at about 1.3% to date. Yet in parts of the north, the official divorce rate was recorded to be as high as 81% as far back in the 80s. undecided

Only an imbe-cile would believe that the official divorce rate of about 1.3% reflects reality of life in Nigeria ofcourse. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
1Sharon:
β–  Sure. But black men are forgiving when it comes to looks. Their standards are thr lowest out of all races of men.White men are more picky.
Is that the story you tell yourself? OK then ! undecided
Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by hammerFC: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
1Sharon:

NA LIE, WHITE MEN Bleep EVERYTHING, EVEN CHINESE.

I DONT KNOW THE TYPE OF BLACK MEN IN YOUR AREA BUT, MAJORITY OF US, RUN TRAINS ON THE WHITE WOMAN AND RUN AWAY LAST, LAST.
Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by lascos912(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Lucky her.

Oko Oyinbo is better than oko Mola.
May oko Mola never happen to us
SE na my eyes de pain me ni abi wetin b this wey i dey read
Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by hammerFC: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
1Sharon:

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN AN ELDERLY WHITE WOMAN MARIED TO AN ELDERLY BLACK MAN, IT DONT LAST FOREVER.
Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
ahnie:

She would be freed from the Nigerian husbands issues that makes Nigerian wives ages faster than their age.

Secondly she's in a sane country n a better climes,no husband wahala.

U think whites r better smiley
Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by Dearlord(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
This does not look appealing to me,so every ladies with her cock
Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by Caleycash(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are the one fooling yourself here. The marriage abandonment rate in Nigeria is probably even higher but because it is not tracked as divorce.... most spouses abandoned in marriage do no seek divorce afterwards for shame or other reasons.... Nigerians official divorce rates remains at about 1.3% to date. Yet in parts of the north, the official divorce rate was recorded to be as high as 81% as far back in the 80s. undecided

Only an imbe-cile would believe that the official divorce rate of about 1.3% reflects reality of life in Nigeria ofcourse. undecided
Is not tracked, go and track it now... foolish and useless Nigerian girls!, go to the US and practice equality, rubbish πŸ—‘
Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by Dittodat: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I said it that you don't use your brain much... read again....The only reason you are informed about the number that went missing has to do with the fact that they are in fact being searched for. Do you have any idea how many go missing in Nigeria that no one ever reports or tracks ? lipsrsealed

Do you know how many are missing here that are not in the database?
Pls, stop posting trash about societies that you are clueless about.

In fact, chances of missing in Nigeria and not ben looked for are not that great because of the family support system, where someone in the family will more than likely look for a missing family member.
Here in the US, we have people on the street whom no one will ever care if they go missing hence no chance a police report will ever be made
Some perpetrators know that; hence they usually go after such people. Also, some people have intentionally lost contact with their extended families therefore a husband can easily kill such people and bury them in a house or field somewhere and no one will ever look for them.
Pls watch ID and other real-life crime shows, see real-life American stories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by Justiceleague1: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dotherightthing pgg grin:
Wow

Congrats to her
Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by hammerFC: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
U think whites r better smiley

NOBODY WILL GO TO THE WHITE MAN COUNTRY IF WE WAKE UP TOMORROW AND ALL JOIN HAND TO BUILD NIGERIA.

BLACK PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE EACH OTHER BUT MY GUES IS THE COLONIALIST DID SOMETHING TO US 500 YEARS AGO THAT CAUSED THE TYPE OF DISUNITY, U SEE TODAY. (MAYBE SPRITUAL SEF LIKE SPELLS)

I MEAN, THEY WERE ACTIVELY KILLING ALL OUR HEROES THAT WANTED TO UNIFY AFRICA, IN THE 1060S, I.E. LUMBADA, BOB MARLEY, MARTIN LUTHER KING, MANDELLA ETC
Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by abba190: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
she serve as sex sl@ve to that uglΒ₯ white man. nothing to be proud of #mtsww

1 Like

Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dittodat:
β–  Do you know how many are missing here that are not in the database?
Pls, stop posting trash about societies that you are clueless about.
In fact, chances of missing in Nigeria and not ben looked for are not that great because of the family support system, where someone in the family will more than likely look for a missing family member.

β–  Here in the US, we have people on the street whom no one will ever care if they go missing hence no chance a police report will ever be made
Some perpetrators know that; hence they usually go after such people. Also, some people have intentionally lost contact with their extended families therefore a husband can easily kill such people and bury them in a house or field somewhere and no one will ever look for them.Pls watch ID and other real-life crime shows, see real-life American stories
These lies are some of the major reasons why Nigeria remains the way it is. Do you know how many without family have been missing since when? Do you even know how many Nigerians died during covid but were never reported by anyone? Una dey dey fool una selves with selfish and wicked lies. undecided

2. This is where you proved yourself a liar. Most of the people on the streets are actually known and tracked. From the shelters where they usually move to the neighborhoods where they are typically seen by the police or social workers or Healthcare workers out on the streets. Even the homeless folks themselves keep track of each other. There is rarely a case of an unidentified homeless man that is not eventually cracked --- people actually make it a case to solve even crimes against the homeless. Stop lying! NONSENSE! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
Caleycash:
β–  Is not tracked, go and track it now... foolish and useless Nigerian girls!, go to the US and practice equality, rubbish πŸ—‘
Now you sound like a true Nigerian imbe-cile. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by Gaggii: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
adecz:

Oyibo men no like women with nyash.

To them, it is a sign of anthropological, evolutionary backwardness, just like
big mouth and big feet that is common
among the black race.

Cardi b and stellon don get big yansh na

Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by 1Sharon(f): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is that the story you tell yourself? OK then ! undecided

What is your own story?
Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
1Sharon:
β–  What is your own story?
I no get any. undecided
Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Does engaging to a white man translate to having happy ending?

Compare it to those still in the clutches of terrorists and it won't be too hard for you to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by Mrniceguy001: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
Her life has forever changed!!!! embarassed The day you leave Nigeria and step foot in a foreign country where things work! Then you will understand what it means to live as a human being

Since I came here, I have never seen the light 🚨 blink or go off. When you go to offices for appointment, machines gives you waiting slips and screens prompt you when it's your turn πŸ›ž

A system where things work! May God punish Buhari and Tinubu.

I still believe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by 1Sharon(f): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I said it that you don't use your brain much... read again....The only reason you are informed about the number that went missing has to do with the fact that they are in fact being searched for. Do you have any idea how many go missing in Nigeria that no one ever reports or tracks ? lipsrsealed

The missing people in Nigeria are actually victims of ritualists. They dismember them, how will such a victim ever be found? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
1Sharon:
β–  The missing people in Nigeria are actually victims of ritualists.
β–  They dismember them, how will such a victim ever be found? undecided
First of all, this is a lie.
Second, the same way missing folks can be found elsewhere through use of manpower and technology. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by Dittodat: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
These lies are some of the major reasons why Nigeria remains the way it is. Do you know how many without family have been missing since when? You You even know how many Nigerians died during covid but were never reported by anyone? Una dey dey fool una selves with selfish and wicked lies. undecided

2. This is where you proved yourself a liar. Most of the people on the streets are actually known and tracked. From the shelters where they usually move to the neighborhoods where they are typically seen by the police or social workers or Healthcare workers out on the streets. Even the homeless folks themselves keep track of each other. There is rarely a case of an unidentified homeless man that is not eventually cracked --- people actually make it a case to solve even crimes against the homeless. Stop lying! NONSENSE! undecided

Ok, I don hear. You are going tell me about a society where I have lived practically all my life?
Yeah, keep living in lala land.
Obviously, you have been brainwashed by too many Hollywood movies.
Yeah, all crimes are solved within 24 hrs. We don't even know who killed Tupac and Biggie till today after about 30 years of getting shot in public. Just imagine.
These were significant stars of the American music scene at that time.

I think it's about your bedtime, pls go to sleep.

Done responding to you, it's your prerogative to believe what reality you want. We that live here know the good, the bad, and the reality.
BYE BYE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by 1Sharon(f): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
First of all, this is a lie.
Second, the same way missing folks can be found elsewhere through use of manpower and technology. undecided

It's a lie? So when a missing person is found dead without their head or gen.italia, you think that shit is normal?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by Passionate1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
ahnie:
Beautiful I love happy endings like this.
Kisses
grin
Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by 1Sharon(f): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dittodat:

Ok, I don hear. You are going tell me about a society where I have lived practically all my life?
Yeah, keep living in lala land.
Obviously, you have been brainwashed by too many Hollywood movies.
Yeah, all crimes are solved within 24 hrs. We don't even know who killed Tupac and Biggie till today after about 30 years of getting shot in public. Just imagine.
These were significant stars of the American music scene at that time.

I think it's about your bedtime, pls go to sleep.

Done responding to you, it's your prerogative to believe what reality you want. We that live here know the good, the bad, and the reality.
BYE BYE

Kobo lives in the US.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America by hammerFC: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Mrniceguy001:
Her life has forever changed!!!! embarassed The day you leave Nigeria and step foot in a foreign country where things work! Then you will understand what it means to live as a human being

Since I came here, I have never seen the light 🚨 blink or go off. When you go to offices for appointment, machines gives you waiting slips and screens prompt you when it's your turn πŸ›ž

A system where things work! May God punish Buhari and Tinubu.

I still believe in Nigeria.

NEW NIGERIA STARTS WITH OBI.

IT MARKS A BREAK WITH THE PAST.

A NEW BEGINING.

IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR OBI TO BE PRESIDENT WITHOUT SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA.

IGBO ARE TECH SAVY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah / God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.