Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody (26831 Views)

DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele / DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) / SSS Invades CBN, Takes Over Emefiele’s office - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by ozegidon(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/breaking-drama-as-dss-prisons-services-scuffle-over-emefieles-custody/
But Emiefele fuckup no be small... For NCS mind them go say DSS shee una never mend this man finish.. Na our turn.. (Emilokan)
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by egoldman(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
fuckJones:
In the other news
Bandits abduct 25 Cultists in Jos during the initiation of new members in the bush along Jos, Bauchi road.

Is God not wonderful grin
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by davidtemi(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
fuckJones:
In the other news
Bandits abduct 25 Cultists in Jos during the initiation of new members in the bush along Jos, Bauchi road.
The cultists will join them, I believe
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by VinnyBaba: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

Actually foolish Nigerians like you and your likes can never see anything good. If same man is allowed to walk free after all his evil deeds it's same people like you that will accuse the FG of being unfair. I still don't understand how stupid many of you are. I don't know if you people actually inherit stupidity from generation to generation.

You APC dingBATS are good at Insults. sad

But when you Hit back at you, you start Crying to Mynd44.😒 undecided

To your comment, Why hasn't Emefiele's sponsors being Arrested?😕
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by todaynewsreview: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
For your electricity Prepaid and Postpaid bill payment (BEDC, Ibadan, Eko, Ikeja, Abuja, Enugu, etc), DStv, GOTV sub., MTN Data...24/7 services available. WhatsApp: 08107873795. Thanks
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by MorolayoVictor(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:
This current DG of DSS should be relieved of his duties and the entire agency disbanded and replaced with Boys Brigade members.

The agency is useless. It's primary function of intelligence gathering has never been met under Yusuf Bichi. They rather sit in their offices and concoct rumours and gossips, then go to the press, claiming they have "credible intelligence".

Buhari really bastardised the agency. This is supposed to be the Nigerian equivalent of the FBI, acting with utmost unprofessionalism and always disgracing themselves in public. Foolish set of animals with oversized guns!

NPF is the equivalent of FBI
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by Alliswell248: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
hammerFC:
WHEN EMEFIELE IS HARMED IS WHEN TINUBU WILL UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF IGBO SON.

NOW EVERYBODY JUST KEEP QUIET THEY WATCH MOVIE.

CLEARLY, THIS IS A POLITICAL WITCH HUNT.

E NEVER ENETR ASO ROCK, ALREADY HE HAS NO REPSECT FOR COURT ORDER.

It is now Emefiele......no longer Cownu again.
Noise makers
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by Tochj(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
ambale:
This DSS guys just acts like thugs misbehaving upandan

You don't have a concrete case and you still behaving foolishly

Nonsense and DSS
Bichi is a terrorist
DSS is now rubbish under his watch.
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by Penguin2: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Was it Emefieles job to prevent electoral malpractice especially vote buying?
Whose job is it to redesign the Nigerian currency?
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by ClearFlair: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

Actually foolish Nigerians like you and your likes can never see anything good. If same man is allowed to walk free after all his evil deeds it's same people like you that will accuse the FG of being unfair. I still don't understand how stupid many of you are. I don't know if you people actually inherit stupidity from generation to generation.

You will never measure up to my pet donkey
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by BoldBrainz(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
MorolayoVictor:

NPF is the equivalent of FBI

Which mumu NPF grin?

No make me laugh abeg! I take God beg you.
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by aylipple: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
The DSS inspite of its formidable role in internal security interventions, has since become a joke & lawless organization.

Tueh!
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by Alliswell248: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

All these things they are doing against Emefiele is just because he changed the naira and stopped them from buying votes which is why they lost so scandalously and had to resort to kindergarten level of rigging just to get themselves announced but the embarrassment that followed the rigging has ensured that Tinubu has not breathed well since he was announced.

Emefiele did them dirty.🤓

That’s why they want to do him dirty within the little time they have.

But will all these stop tribunal from sacking Tinubu? Nope!

They lost in your mind right...talk is cheap.
Nothing again for your Obi as far as Presidency is concerned.

Does Tinubu look like someone who is scared of the judiciary?

Be prepared for more shocks. Hope you have enough absorber.
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by unclejb2(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:
This current DG of DSS should be relieved of his duties and the entire agency disbanded and replaced with Boys Brigade members.

The agency is useless. It's primary function of intelligence gathering has never been met under Yusuf Bichi. They rather sit in their offices and concoct rumours and gossips, then go to the press, claiming they have "credible intelligence".

Buhari really bastardised the agency. This is supposed to be the Nigerian equivalent of the FBI, acting with utmost unprofessionalism and always disgracing themselves in public. Foolish set of animals with oversized guns!
DSS is supposed to be the equivalent of secret service
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by sweetman2022: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

All these things they are doing against Emefiele is just because he changed the naira and stopped them from buying votes which is why they lost so scandalously and had to resort to kindergarten level of rigging just to get themselves announced but the embarrassment that followed the rigging has ensured that Tinubu has not breathed well since he was announced.

Mumu like you...mention his policies about naira redesign that helped the masses. Emefiele under his Governorship in CBN, turns the CBN into beer parlour politics. Start mendling in the affairs of political arena because he was trying to please his pay masters forgetting that power transient. DSS is just a bulldogs without real intelligence otherwise Emiefele would have rot in jail for all the money he looted with his political croonies.
Mumu like you is calling it witch hunting and you will be claiming to want a better country.
It will only happen in your anus.
Anuofia...
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by kweensheba: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
The clash of hawks.
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by ambale(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
Moshphil:

Bro, DSS is one of the most prestigious sec organization in Nigeria

How are they prestigious when they dont act reasonably?

Abi prestige don get anoda meaning ni😄

1 Like

Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by blowjohn(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
fuckJones:
In the other news

For real?
Wicked people dealing with wicked people grin
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by dododawa1: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
EMEFELIE and BUHARI will suffer
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by BoldBrainz(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
unclejb2:
DSS is supposed to be the equivalent of secret service

I thought about it.
Then I remembered the US Secret Service is strictly mandated with the safety and security of officials of the white house and their families, and they're never involved in cases concerning other public officials or citizens of the US.

When you compare that to the nonsense the DSS does in Nigeria, it would be a grave offence to put both on the same plane. It was this same DSS Aisha Buhari used to arrest and detain the Northern student who criticised her on social media. The service is practically meant to run errands for the Presidency and other powerful cabals in government circles. So them no carry anything resemble the US Secret Service!
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by Curious345: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
gods of emefiele at work
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by broadman20: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Omoh,see life first...This whole thing go just be like dream to Emefeile.........Even if he's through with all his bail terms,one thing is certain and that's the fact that his image and reputation will forever be tarnished..

Which image and reputation will be tarnished?

Abeg make we hear word......

Tinubu was a drug dealer he later ended as a governor and president now.

Ibori was a Criminal who went to jail he later ended up as governor.

Buruji Kashimu was a drug dealer he later ended as a senator.

What reputation are you talking about?

Like you don't live in NIGERIA?

Are you coming back from Congo?
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

A group of people shouting hardship today because Tinubu did the right thing by removing fuel subsidy were atually jubilating under the hardship caused by Emefiele's Naira policy because they thought it will help them win. grin

Anyway what Jonathan wanted to do to Sanusi but didn't succeed is what Emefiele is getting from Tinubu who is always successful in anything he does. grin
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by Macphenson: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

I think u are actually the foolish one here. The DSS can not be a prosecutor and judge at the same time.

They should allow the court decide Emefiele's fate. If they feel they have concrete evidence against Emefiele, they should present it to the court.

Its a shame after all their noise about terrorisim, its only one gun that they mentioned which is alleged to be licensed.
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
seguno2:

How is it very good that bandit kidnapped the cultists, instead of the police to arrest them for prosecution?

Are you a lawless person? If you are not, then why are you promoting lawlessness

Go and tell that to the bandits that kidnapped them not me!
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by MorolayoVictor(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Which mumu NPF grin?

No make me laugh abeg! I take God beg you.

I don't know what you want me to say but the truth is that they are equivalent, they're both federal police....
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by Xpol: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
I've earlier predicted this.

The DSS I know wouldn't want him to leave their custody.
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by onuman: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/breaking-drama-as-dss-prisons-services-scuffle-over-emefieles-custody/

"Sources told Vanguard that there are moves by the DSS to rearrest Emefiele despite the bail granted to him by the court."

The Quota graduate Aboki who heads the DSS and thrives in illegal and cruel detention of people doesn't understand yet that his mentor, Buhari is no longer in power. By the time his overzealous character causes the split of Nigeria, he will return to Niger 🇳🇪 Republic.
Re: Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody by stevups(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Elewan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters / I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi / Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.