Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) (54367 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) / Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? / Abiola’s GCFR Honour Well Deserved – Senator Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
Otunba Dino is wasting his time and money
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by countryman13: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
I disagree with you here. Senator Dino Melaye performed extremely well when he was in the green chamber and in the 7th and 8th Senate. Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice, Senator Dino Melaye is the best governorship candidate so far in November 11th Kogi State governorship election. The records are there. Stop your hatred against the incoming governor of Kogi State, Senator Dino Melaye
What were those things done by SDM in d 7th n 8th Senate as stated by U? Am a Kogite ,from Kogi West (where SDM represented),ijumu LGA same as SDM and Gbede district (also same with SDM). Sentiments aside, he (SDM) is my brother but nothing n absolutely nothing to show for it that our son was once a senator. Same thing applicable to Smart Adeyemi. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by ozo13(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
Really what God can’t do doesn’t exist, congratulations to the indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye in advance. Senator Dino Melaye is a goal. November 11th governorship poll must obey. Pdp! Power to the People
hahaha.that election is btw APC and that murtala guy from kogi east.Dino chance Is somehow slim
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by realoscar84(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dey play, just dey play. Dino melaye becoming governor of Kogi? It mean you don't know much about kogi state. It will be easier for a camel to pass the eyes of a needle than for Dino to win Kogi election. What are his track record and positive impact on his constituency when he held sway as house of rep member and at the senator aside show casing luxury cars to pepper people on social media? Mtcheewww

TruthsFM:
Throwback pictures of Osun State Governor Ademola Adeleke, Senator Dino Melaye and Chief Dele Momodu in US . And today Senator Dino Melaye is vying for the Kogi State governorship seat . Chief Dele Momodu is the Director of Media, Atiku Abubakar presidential campaign Council. Really what God can’t do doesn’t exist. I’m congratulating Senator Dino Melaye in advance. November 11th governorship poll must Obey. Senator Dino Melaye is a goal. Pdp is the party .

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by Mjshexy(f): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
countryman13:

What were those things done by SDM in d 7th n 8th Senate as stated by U? Am a Kogite ,from Kogi West (where SDM represented),ijumu LGA same as SDM and Gbede district (also same with SDM). Sentiments aside, he (SDM) is my brother but nothing n absolutely nothing to show for it that our son was once a senator. Same thing applicable to Smart Adeyemi. I rest my case
There's one of his brothers here on nairalander who said same thing, Dino doesn't render help to his people. It will be difficult for him to win because he will be contesting against Tinubu, Y. Bello and INEC, well power belongs to the people all the same
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by nighthawk1: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
Throwback pictures of Osun State Governor Ademola Adeleke, Senator Dino Melaye and Chief Dele Momodu in US . And today Senator Dino Melaye is vying for the Kogi State governorship seat . Chief Dele Momodu is the Director of Media, Atiku Abubakar presidential campaign Council. Really what God can’t do doesn’t exist. I’m congratulating Senator Dino Melaye in advance. November 11th governorship poll must Obey. Senator Dino Melaye is a goal. Pdp is the party .

Despite Dino:s clowning when he wants to, his campaign has been issue based.

KOGI-2023 will be very interesting

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by Bluntemperor: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zonefree:

Dino is bad choice for Kogites. He's extravagant with resources.
With Kogi resources in his disposal, he'll just be updating his car garage weekly.

One key differences of all Political Party called PDP is always going abroad to Share things- either in Dubai ( the once a desert place),London, America or Europe.Till today,it has not stopped because the just want to Share our Resources!
Nonsense!
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by countryman13: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
Mjshexy:
There's one of his brothers here on nairalander who said same thing, Dino doesn't render help to his people. It will be difficult for him to win because he will be contesting against Tinubu, Y. Bello and INEC, well power belongs to the people all the same
I went to his office at NASS as a fresh graduate while he was MHR but nothing meaningful came from him. I was directed to another MHR from Yagba who offered a helping hand. My brother, SDM is not d solution Kogites are yearning for at the moment. Prince Abubakar Audu continue to rest in the bosom of the Almighty because U have really done what no one (dead or alive) can do for us.
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by NewDea4: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
TruthsFM:

Dino will mismanage Kogi treasury tho

I guess they don't have a choice he'd be an improvement on Yeye Bello no doubt
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by BigBen23(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
TruthsFM:

Op na the new Airforce1 that year wey be carry Emoney matter for head that year for nairaland .
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by Mjshexy(f): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
countryman13:

I went to his office at NASS as a fresh graduate while he was MHR but nothing meaningful came from him. I was directed to another MHR from Yagba who offered a helping hand. My brother, SDM is not d solution Kogites are yearning for at the moment. Prince Abubakar Audu continue to rest in the bosom of the Almighty because U have really done what no one (dead or alive) can do for us.
Hmm it's well, i wish you guys well in that State
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by m4goodlife: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zonefree:

With Kogi resources in his disposal, he'll just be updating his car garage weekly.

Na. Tell me one Nigerian politician that isn't extravagant.

All fucking the same regardless of the tribe or region!
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by networkware: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
Bad market
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by m4goodlife: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
countryman13:

Don't make statement like this. It makes you sound unintelligent. How do you boldly say someone has done what Noone can do dead or alive? So you know tomorrow or you know you will live forever??
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by jersey4: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ogun is to Lagos, what kogi is to Abuja:
Basket Cases

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zonefree:

Liesss...... Is Adeleke not extravagant with resources? And is he not doing fine in Osun? Abeg stop the rubbish talk and pray for the right candidate to win. Being an Hater does not pay.
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by TruthsFM: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
BigBen23:

Op na the new Airforce1 that year wey be carry Emoney matter for head that year for nairaland .
😂 you still remember him niiii? Senator Dino Melaye has come to stay. Senator Dino Melaye is a goal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by TruthsFM: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
NewDea4:

Dino will mismanage Kogi treasury tho

I guess they don't have a choice he'd be an improvement on Yeye Bello no doubt
which treasury did he mismanaged? You talk without fact. Abeg shift . Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice ok.
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by TruthsFM: 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
nighthawk1:

Despite Dino:s clowning when he wants to, his campaign has been issue based.

KOGI-2023 will be very interesting
yes. Senator Dino Melaye the finest governorship candidate so far in November 11th governorship poll. Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice . Senator Dino Everywhere you go.
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by PaulH07: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
TruthsFM:

Who these ones wan fool?

Governor and Deputy looking like husband and wife.

Them go just dey yansh demsef for house dey go for office, and end up washing their dirty linen in public when things go awry undecided
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by TruthsFM: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
realoscar84:
Dey play, just dey play. Dino melaye becoming governor of Kogi? It mean you don't know much about kogi state. It will be easier for a camel to pass the eyes of a needle than for Dino to win Kogi election. What are his track record and positive impact on his constituency when he held sway as house of rep member and at the senator aside show casing luxury cars to pepper people on social media? Mtcheewww

Senator Dino Melaye will win the November 11th governorship poll and nothing happens joor. You seem to understand what’s going on shaaaa. Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. November 11th governorship poll must obey.
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by yankison(m): 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Una go just turn Nigeria govt to family thing , so Dino melaye too want to become governor .. After stealing alot of money in the Senate ,still want become gov .. It's OK .I know the useless youths in kogi would fight and hail him as well .. I give up on this country

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by DangoteIvy: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Corn247:
Sebi he go use una money buy new sport cars grin
cool
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by TruthsFM: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
ozo13:
hahaha.that election is btw APC and that murtala guy from kogi east.Dino chance Is somehow slim
Ododo is out of the race already, the court of Appeal sitting in Abuja will remove Ododo from contesting already. Senator Dino Melaye will win in landslide victories. November 11th governorship poll must obey. Senator Dino is a goal
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by TruthsFM: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
PaulH07:

Who these ones wan fool?

Governor and Deputy looking like husband and wife.

Them go just dey yansh demsef for house dey go for office, and end up washing their dirty linen in public when things go awry undecided
Senator Dino Melaye is from Kogi west senatorial district why His deputy is from Kogi east senatorial district. A balance ticket so far.

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by Wfaluse: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
Senator Dino Melaye will win the November 11th governorship poll and nothing happens joor. You seem to understand what’s going on shaaaa. Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. November 11th governorship poll must obey.
No be only Dino Melaye. I have never seen anyone from Kogi who rates him. Na in you dey hype like this?

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by TruthsFM: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wfaluse:

No be only Dino Melaye. I have never seen anyone from Kogi who rates him. Na in you dey hype like this?
all the electorates in the 3 senatorial district loves Senator Dino Melaye. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice joor. Keep on deceiving yourself here.
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dino saying "Cheeese" in the pix
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by TruthsFM: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
countryman13:

Senator Dino Melaye did extremely great work when he was in the Senate. You don forget niiii. Let me post you some pictures for you to believe what he did in the 7th and 8th senate.

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by XAUBulls: 12:32am On Jul 26, 2023
Dprking:
CCTV Spy Recording Eyeglass. Get this quality CCTV Spy recording Eyeglass. This Eyeglass can vedio,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Eyeglass is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.. Price is #20.000... To buy pls call the phone number below. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by YorubaPrince: 1:13am On Jul 26, 2023
BASTARDS !!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) by Penfriend: 1:26am On Jul 26, 2023
TruthsFM:
Dino Melaye: Building a Brighter Future for Our State!

st!

Together, let's make history!
God forbid ona

Cursed people wey like to suffer

Na dino wey be error na person go vote for ? God forbid.

Yahaya and he minions na sure devil... Make another person with lesser evil tendencies rule that dilapidated state.

Not Dino
Not apc

Dino is complete disaster and error for any position. Very unfit to rule.

Infact I will start an online campaign against Dino on Twitter starting from Next Week... I will create adverts against that man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo / What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.