Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria (28739 Views)

One-Chance: Wike Vows To Tackle Violent Crimes In Abuja / Yahoo Boys: Oyo Has Highest Number Of Internet, Cyber Crimes In SouthWest – EFCC / The Nigerian Police Force Launches “police-vgs” Application To Combat Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Swissli(f): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nigeria Una Be Comedians grin
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by jojothaiv(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
The distrust is much...
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Atlantis585: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
grin grin

Their normal number no work na app go work...how many people dey use smart phones in the rural areas...

Finally, if them tell u how much them use develop this app ehn, if you dey chop am 1k daily, e fit last you 20yrs

App ko Apparel ni

Na oga's turn to chop any which way.
Make him chop him own abeg.
No be only North sabi chop our oyel money.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Alawode01(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
Police is our friend
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Pauliaette(m): 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Las Las una go still hack am to favour a certain criminals. Una ways no legits at all, this is why una can't be my friend.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Pauliaette(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
Las Las una go still hack am to favour a certain criminal. Una ways no legits at all, this is why una can't be my friend.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by lucane123: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
ChelseaArmy:

https://leadership.ng/police-unveil-emergency-app-to-tackle-crimes/

The problem is not about reporting a crime, the issue is what happen to you after you report the crime, because here in Nigeria after reporting a crime, you become the first suspect.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by lucane123: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
The problem is not about reporting a crime, the issue is what happen to you after you report the crime, because here in Nigeria after reporting a crime, you become the first suspect.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
Roger3D:
You're just running your mouth on the internet but in reality you will scream for police the day you get into trouble.
A robbery scene doesn't mean you are being rob but when Nigeria police gathers, Omo na prayer ooo.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by loadedvibes: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
The part to report police activities should be very prominent ..
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Cassandraloius: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Best news so far!
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Testing7575: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
Good
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Kemadealadire(f): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
🙄
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Sermwell(m): 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
ManirBK:
Mek I quickly report ipob members here in this forum because they are Lunatics and terrorist
But you won't report Boko Haram, Fulani herdsman and bandits! Weldone
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Ikpunnegi01: 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
ManirBK:
Mek I quickly report ipob members here in this forum because they are Lunatics and terrorist
Ikpunnegi! Tr*balism never finish u, E just dey start! Go report those that are taking and forcing you out of your p*pa's land ie even if he had not finished selling them or even if he gets one.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by freemanq(m): 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nice move my the Nigeria police force,but the Nigeria government has refused to find the cause of insecurities in the country which is high level of unemployment and High poverty rate. When this two things are dealt with believe insecurity will die a natural death. Nigeria government plz wake up before things get out of hand
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Popeonah(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
#renewed jokes
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Alcoron: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
I laughed so hard when I saw the title.

Who takes the Nigerian police serious?
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Betterperson001(m): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Renewed joke cheesy
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by BNLR(m): 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
In any buisness or project entities. Try to work on the people's review. What they say matters to your buisness or project.

Nigeria need to work again. We need to trust our police once again. We need to believe in our leaders again.

Sometimes, I wonder if there is any government things real to me again.

Police-VGS must work. We need to feel safe at home again.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Stylishwebs: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
Na today or yesterday?
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by EdiskyHarry: 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
The npf contributes about 50 percent of the problem Nigeria is facing today.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by ify84(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I will rather pass through robbery scene than walk where Nigeria police gather

Largely filled with terrible people. I will report them to themselves because they are robbers, kidnappers.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by MasterTeeUSA: 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
I downloaded police-vgs...telling me to sign in and no sign up and I can't find QERRS. Oga o...this one weak me

ChelseaArmy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Jucyguy: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
I have a land at owerri for sale . 1/2 ½ half plot of land already fanced .
Location . Imo owerri . Back of Futo
Price WhatsApp me 08139506253
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by XAUBulls: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
ChelseaArmy:

That's awesome. Forensic detection and Intel using modern satellite technologies are major aspects of solving crime worldwide... so key into these.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by pocom35: 12:27am On Jul 26, 2023
Rubbish... simply make emergency lines free and effective using easy to remember codes like 911 that works nation wide.. simple
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by tiger28: 12:29am On Jul 26, 2023
CuriousCart:
This should be moved to the joke section.

As usual......Enemies of Nigeria!

If the Naira is 1 to 1 with the US dollar, most of you Perpetual CryBabies.......will faint.

Good News about Nigeria= Bad News for Ipob ppl.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Benki003(m): 12:39am On Jul 26, 2023
tiger28:

If the Naira is 1 to 1 with the US dollar, most of you Perpetual CryBabies.......will faint.

A very daft human being, u kinda reason from the lower secretum
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by NewDea4: 12:53am On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by NewDea4: 1:05am On Jul 26, 2023
tiger28:

All this for N50K salary? You lack self-respect, you lack dignity, you lack direction in your life

You're a hopelessly worthless mongrel, and it's so sad. I wish I could help you but you're marked for destruction already!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula / Female FRSC Officer Dragging Steering With A Driver Another Smashes The Screen / Police Arrest Man For Arresting Nsukka Deity In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.